Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I'll try to experiment a little more with animations in the next update and we'll see what comes out. I hope the quality increases quite a lot - I have a few ideas on how to solve it.
About scene transitions - I worked on it to some extent without them being too obvious. I'll try to avoid harsh transitions.
About transitions between renders (one render she's wearing something > the next she's not) - It's quite difficult for me, I'll look into it and try to find a balance of some kind between doing too many renders without advancing the scene at all and (again) too harsh transitions.
Thanks alot man,we are all here for you and we can't wait to see the game when it's finished,its a masterpiece

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
About transitions between renders (one render she's wearing something > the next she's not) - It's quite difficult for me, I'll look into it and try to find a balance of some kind between doing too many renders without advancing the scene at all and (again) too harsh transitions.
Wouldn't worry too much about rendering transitions. Many games put in between scenes a black screen saying something like "30 Minutes later...". For me that works as well. Overall i like the pacing of your story, imho it already is one of the best (y)

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
Could not update to chapter 6 version on my android tablet mipad 4 plus. Just says 'app not installed' after the installation bar reaches abt 80%

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Wow... the sharing path is so hot! I loved seeing the wife's expressions when she fucks another man while her husband was watching. That was priceless man! I can't wait to see the swinging involving the MC and his friends. The whole facial expression is really good in this game especially the wife's.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Just started this game and am absolutely blown away... so smooooth the renders the gameplay, no unnecessary beating around the bush or useless gameplay/dialogue, gorgeous models love everything, and to top it off a unique design making it stand off from the usual renpy design.

However this also leads me to present my two suggestions which are a little troublesome (nonetheless game is fantastic) I have a habit saving screenshots in renpy games, pressing "S" does it but it deosnt work in this game, so many times I wanted to save screenshots.....
And I usually use the mouse wheel to continuously move back and forth in dialogue, here sometime wheel works other times you have to click the back button.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
One of the hottest games out here and not only hot but also veryyyyy well made. Wanna jump into the swinging scene so bad.

Reactions: Jadon Sancho

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
So this is going to be my first time playing this game
I check the walkthrough
I can't understand a shit
I mean can anyone give me some advice
How to play this Screenshot_2020-02-26-14-42-34.png

Reactions: Mikedazz1

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Is this game easy to play??
This game doesn't really need any walkthrough and is fairly straightforward and easy. You just choose good options for the girl you are interested in. Also, the options which involve wife sharing will give warning too so you are safe there. Just keep making saves every few minutes if you mess up you can always reload.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
This game doesn't really need any walkthrough and is fairly straightforward and easy. You just choose good options for the girl you are interested in. Also, the options which involve wife sharing will give warning too so you are safe there. Just keep making saves every few minutes if you mess up you can always reload.
Thanks mate

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Well after playing
5 min
It's look like I have to play two save file
Hero and villan
Right??
So
Which girls should be in which route
???
For example
Katherine should be hero path or villan??

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Official Walkthrough for Deliverance. Many thanks to my teacher Qleaf.

Edit: Updated Official Walkthrough for Chapters Final

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So this is going to be my first time playing this game
I check the walkthrough
I can't understand a shit
I mean can anyone give me some advice
How to play this View attachment 566924
I just linked a walkthrough for the game in Word format, it's a few posts down up from this.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes