puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Walkthrough for Chapter I - VI. Qleaf has been tutoring me and this is the first one I've done that has not been a continuation of his work, but all my own. Enjoy, and let me know if you find any errors, but there shouldn't be, even if it's just something not in bold that should be, I'll fix it.
On a side note I chose this game to be my first because I like it and feel it's criminally underappreciated.
Thanks
Man
It's way more helpful

Reactions: Zoey Raven

albul

Jun 8, 2017
This thread has been quiet for a bit too long, so let's add some red spice to it ;)

Unlocked

Some one on one time with redheads!

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
N
This thread has been quiet for a bit too long, so let's add some red spice to it ;)

Unlocked

Ne update when ??

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018

Unlocked

preview 1 ???

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
How to donate patreon if I do not have a visa card? I only have an ATM card.
Well, some banks allow refillable debit cards (Mastercard and Visa) Dunno where you are from, but that might be a solution. Apart from that i guess you could open up a Paypal account and use bank transfer to fill it.
I'm sure someone has another solution, that's just the 2 that immediately popped up in my mind.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
albul could you show us the first preview not just the second ?
It's been a while since then, i thought it was already posted in this thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Here comes the first preview! You know what's ahead of our heroes - dangerous, hard work at the village trying to prove their worth. What does the rest of the team do in the meantime? Certainly not resting on laurels! Sarah and Andrea are putting the best shows they can muster.

It's a pretty small preview, but I can assure you I'm already quite deep into the chapter and trying the hardest I can. :)

Enjoy!

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
It's been a while since then, i thought it was already posted in this thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Here comes the first preview! You know what's ahead of our heroes - dangerous, hard work at the village trying to prove their worth. What does the rest of the team do in the meantime? Certainly not resting on laurels! Sarah and Andrea are putting the best shows they can muster.

It's a pretty small preview, but I can assure you I'm already quite deep into the chapter and trying the hardest I can. :)

Enjoy!
Thank you!

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
Well, some banks allow refillable debit cards (Mastercard and Visa) Dunno where you are from, but that might be a solution. Apart from that i guess you could open up a Paypal account and use bank transfer to fill it.
I'm sure someone has another solution, that's just the 2 that immediately popped up in my mind.
Dunno where you live, in Europe we have Visa/Mastercard debit and credit cards, all are accepted.
Thanks for the answer. I'm from Vietnam and the procedure for creating a credit card here is quite complicated.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Hi everyone! I'm sure you've been waiting for this post and it's finally happened! Deliverance Chapter VII is being released on the 15th of March! I can't wait for it to happen! As usual, I'm giving a slight spoiler when it comes to the length of an upcoming chapter. I'm proud to announce it's the biggest update yet. You can expect ~790 renders! Now, you may wonder why did I rush so much to release it only a month after the previous one. Is it about getting more exposure? Of course, but the main reason is... the next chapter, Chapter VIII, is my all-time favorite of all that I've written down (at least when it comes to the story) and I can't wait to start working on it! Before I do, I still have tons of testing ahead of me to make sure there aren't any game-breaking bugs or anything like this. A few more days of waiting! Take care!

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know what to say(y)but the Def. Is becoming my favorite on this site... Month after month we get awesome updates from him.... My respect "1Thousand" and thank you for the great game.

Reactions: Qboy and 1Thousand
4.30 star(s) 179 Votes