• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Hi everyone! I'm sure you've been waiting for this post and it's finally happened! Deliverance Chapter VII is being released on the 15th of March! I can't wait for it to happen! As usual, I'm giving a slight spoiler when it comes to the length of an upcoming chapter. I'm proud to announce it's the biggest update yet. You can expect ~790 renders! Now, you may wonder why did I rush so much to release it only a month after the previous one. Is it about getting more exposure? Of course, but the main reason is... the next chapter, Chapter VIII, is my all-time favorite of all that I've written down (at least when it comes to the story) and I can't wait to start working on it! Before I do, I still have tons of testing ahead of me to make sure there aren't any game-breaking bugs or anything like this. A few more days of waiting! Take care!
amazing ! keep it up

Reactions: 1Thousand

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Hi everyone! I'm sure you've been waiting for this post and it's finally happened! Deliverance Chapter VII is being released on the 15th of March! I can't wait for it to happen! As usual, I'm giving a slight spoiler when it comes to the length of an upcoming chapter. I'm proud to announce it's the biggest update yet. You can expect ~790 renders! Now, you may wonder why did I rush so much to release it only a month after the previous one. Is it about getting more exposure? Of course, but the main reason is... the next chapter, Chapter VIII, is my all-time favorite of all that I've written down (at least when it comes to the story) and I can't wait to start working on it! Before I do, I still have tons of testing ahead of me to make sure there aren't any game-breaking bugs or anything like this. A few more days of waiting! Take care!
He is the Dev. Click on his patreon page and support him like I do, he really deserves this.

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
BTW, can we expect some more previews before the update? :sneaky:

Aakash40

May 2, 2018
You are the best bro. Thanks.

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Best game played till,cant wait for the update
.good work devs keep up like taht

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
I can't wait for the reaction of same people who will come this thread after the update and complain about swinging and sharing while there is a vanilla path. and I can't wait to read the posts about "This game goes to my ignore list!" from same people for the 3rd time. I don't know, maybe they always double clicked the ignore button by mistake and it gets unignored again. Yes, I'm optimistic. :geek:

For this thread I'll get some popcorn for the 15th of March... if my neighbors didn't stock up all groceries from markets of course :unsure:

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
Thank you, Dev, great game. The wife sharing scenes are quite amazing. And Katherine, I just cann't have enough of her. She is the exact kind of hotwife I'd expect. She is wild, onpenminded, capable of enjoying all kinds of kinky stuff. She is also loyal and caring, the most loving wife one could ever wish for. Just watch how she's acting while fooling around with other people, you'd have no doubt that she has devoted all her heart to MC. Man, I envy that lucky bastard.

Wish our sex godess will keep spreading her charm all over the world.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Thank you, Dev, great game. The wife sharing scenes are quite amazing. And Katherine, I just cann't have enough of her. She is the exact kind of hotwife I'd expect. She is wild, onpenminded, capable of enjoying all kinds of kinky stuff. She is also loyal and caring, the most loving wife one could ever wish for. Just watch how she's acting while fooling around with other people, you'd have no doubt that she has devoted all her heart to MC. Man, I envy that lucky bastard.

Wish our sex godess will keep spreading her charm all over the world.
I agree with you 100%.(y) Kat. Is the hottest, loyal loving Hot Wife in all games that I know.... And the sharing scenes are becoming legend....

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
man i cann't w8 any longer i want my Katherine back asap .
i can say it now this the best game here with good story . sexy time and beautiful renders .
good luck with your awesome work sir .
update.gif

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Here comes the great day! Chapter VII release for 10$+ Patrons.
What can you expect?
- 790 renders, 7 animations,
- 7 new music tracks,
- further UI changes - rollback, rollforward,
- quick menu always on top - ability to save during decisions and animations,
- Android - additional ENTER button to make sure there aren't more issues with accepting player's name.

Links:
PC : -
MAC : -
ANDROID : -

Walkthrough:
If there are any mistakes or something's not clear in the walkthrough, please let me know!

Make sure to let me know what you think of the new update!
Enjoy!

Last edited:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017

Here comes the great day! Chapter VII release for 10$+ Patrons.
What can you expect?
- 790 renders, 7 animations,
- 7 new music tracks,
- further UI changes - rollback, rollforward,
- quick menu always on top - ability to save during decisions and animations,
- Android - additional ENTER button to make sure there aren't more issues with accepting player's name.

Links:
PC : MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
MAC : MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
ANDROID : MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Make sure to let me know what you think of the new update!
Enjoy!
Claudio83......you are the HERO of the Day:giggle:(y)....Many Thanks...Sir

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes