• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev you've done a fantastic job at creating one hell of a game but this update felt a bit rushed with the scene at the cabin. Not only I'm in the middle of nowhere and don't know anyone but I've been warned by my guide and that annoying voice but I casually walk outside leaving my wife inside by herself being lured it was just ridiculous you even stated it pointing it out it made no sense something better could have been done but I think you we're under pressure to get the update completed :cautious:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
^^I hope so

Really enjoying this game the updates always deliver but now I'm worried the MC and his wife are in a strange place going to need eyes in the back of their heads here. Not sure if anyone else noticed but in their house in the city I thought what a weird place to have a Television right next to the stairs it's a small thing but I thought it was weird placed there.
yes indeed especially since now more and more bad guys shows up. i wonder what the paths will hold like either Hero or the vilain path. i think the villain path could mean mc beats the cults since he is very strong when using his powers but with power we all know comes a bigger price.. Right now i have both path in order villain is 7 and Hero is also 7. So it is fully balanced. :devilish:

Reactions: Mormont

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I absolutely love everything about this game expect for the fact it needs an editor. It's clear English is not the devs first language and that is fine. I'm sure I make grammatical errors when I write in Italian my second. Regardless this game needs and editor. I would gladly offer my services for free if the dev is interested. It's really just small things that would not be hard to correct. Anyway other than that amazing game keep up the great work.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I absolutely love everything about this game expect for the fact it needs an editor. It's clear English is not the devs first language and that is fine. I'm sure I make grammatical errors when I write in Italian my second. Regardless this game needs and editor. I would gladly offer my services for free if the dev is interested. It's really just small things that would not be hard to correct. Anyway other than that amazing game keep up the great work.
Personally I don’t feel the Dev’s english is bad or that he is not native English and the small mistakes are just grammar, a missing s here or a , there which happens when one has to write 10000 words of story and the coding too. The combination of graphics, story and script all by 1Thousand is proving to be a winner so there is really no reason to change the formula. I have edited and written for 3 games on f95. Editing small details like adding a letter or a comma have little impact and can be done on completion of the game. Editing a word or words has significant impact on the whole sentence and more often than not is not even close to the Dev’s choice of phrasing a line. The only way it works is if the writer writes the story and the Dev adapts the story and script to his CG and code. I suggest you extract the script using UnRen (use search function) and make the changes you see fit to the script then post it here and we’ll tell you what we think.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
purple eyes ,perfect bodies, strong and who knows what else...do these people have Alexandria genesis or something?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Personally I don’t feel the Dev’s english is bad or that he is not native English and the small mistakes are just grammar, a missing s here or a , there which happens when one has to write 10000 words of story and the coding too. The combination of graphics, story and script all by 1Thousand is proving to be a winner so there is really no reason to change the formula. I have edited and written for 3 games on f95. Editing small details like adding a letter or a comma have little impact and can be done on completion of the game. Editing a word or words has significant impact on the whole sentence and more often than not is not even close to the Dev’s choice of phrasing a line. The only way it works is if the writer writes the story and the Dev adapts the story and script to his CG and code. I suggest you extract the script using UnRen (use search function) and make the changes you see fit to the script then post it here and we’ll tell you what we think.
I agree w you but there are some things that just don't sound right but they are minor for instance he always says Police Forces instead of Police Force and just some other things like that. Yes maybe I will unren and mod it if I can.

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I absolutely love everything about this game expect for the fact that it needs an editor. It's clear, English is not the dev's first language and that is fine. I'm sure I make grammatical errors when I am writing in Italian, which is my second language. Regardless, this game needs and editor. I would gladly offer my services for free if the dev is interested. It's really just small things that would not be hard to correct. Anyway, other than that: Amazing game. Keep up the great work.
Good introduction, mate. :p

• Haha
Reactions: JasDoc

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Hey 1Thousand Do you have any plan to add Andrea in a non-swinging route? If don't please think about it. She is Hot as fuck :love: :love: .
I do have plans for her in general. She's appearing more often on the screen, starts being involved in the main story, swinging route and... non-swinging route as well, but! But! Unfortunately, you have to wait for a little while longer (at least few updates). :)

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
I do have plans for her in general. She's appearing more often on the screen, starts being involved in the main story, swinging route and... non-swinging route as well, but! But! Unfortunately, you have to wait for a little while longer (at least few updates). :)
Thanks bro. That's enough to know. I'll wait;). By the way..... your animations are unique. I liked them very much. I've another request though. Can you add more normal sex positions (Missionary mainly) in Katherine route in upcoming updates? And more love scene in their bedroom? Though she is super adventurous, it feels odd not making love with her in the bedroom. Just a suggestion, it's up to you what you want to do with your game.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Sarah pushes the MC up against the wall and kisses him, is consistently teasing him and flirting, and the MC is the one who can't control himself...come again?

This may be the first game where I'm completely loyal to my wife because the other chicks just aren't very attractive.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
1Thousand Well our favorite Dev,have you considered out thoughts for the stuff and the reviews of the update ?
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you referring to adding more people (like Sarah) into the sharing route? I must say no to that particular idea - sharing route is optional and only available with Katherine.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not ruling out a possibility of a threesome with Katherine, Sarah (or Rose) or just one on one action between one of those girls and Katherine, but I'm not making any promises. :) If it happens (it may not), it's going to be way further into the game and (again) optional as well. :)

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you referring to adding more people (like Sarah) into the sharing route? I must say no to that particular idea - sharing route is optional and only available with Katherine.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not ruling out a possibility of a threesome with Katherine, Sarah (or Rose) or just one on one action between one of those girls and Katherine, but I'm not making any promises. :) If it happens (it may not), it's going to be way further into the game and (again) optional as well. :)
Well besides Sarah sharing,which is sad now,but I meant the animation quality and such.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Well besides Sarah sharing,which is sad now,but I meant the animation quality and such.
I'll try to experiment a little more with animations in the next update and we'll see what comes out. I hope the quality increases quite a lot - I have a few ideas on how to solve it.
About scene transitions - I worked on it to some extent without them being too obvious. I'll try to avoid harsh transitions.
About transitions between renders (one render she's wearing something > the next she's not) - It's quite difficult for me, I'll look into it and try to find a balance of some kind between doing too many renders without advancing the scene at all and (again) too harsh transitions.

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes