Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ch.XV Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

hanpengyi

Jul 10, 2019
Damn it's like a fucking drama. I'm not even here for sex scenes anymore, just want to see how the story plays out

Reactions: pequi

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
sorry to disappoint you but its not gonna happen.

"Cheating tag – you’re the one who has the option to cheat or not. It’s NOT used as a punish mechanism for people who want to explore other routes as well. There may be some consequences if you choose the dark side (to test your villainy), but nothing involving third parties."
ya i remember i read that but how come in the walkthrough lt said based on the previous choices the last party scene can have ((NTR.sharing.no sharing.swinging)) ???

if so i wounder if there was a choice for a threesome ?? or NTR ??

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
ya i remember i read that but how come in the walkthrough lt said based on the previous choices the last party scene can have ((NTR.sharing.no sharing.swinging)) ???

There is no NTR in this game.

The party scene is a 4-some with MC/Kat and Charles/His wife.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

The walkthrough seems to classify the sharing/swinging scenes in the game as NTR scenes which is wrong, the game doesnt have NTR and wont ever feature it either. Sharing/swinging and NTR are far from the same thing.

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes