Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have played this game today. I understand that a man can be hard to see his wife fucked several times in a row by a man. Rare but possible. But what if his cock gets into her cunt right away when he's still full of other guy's sperm? Gross. The woman is very sexy, although a bit of a bitch because she continually likes to appear naked in front of everyone, so the ntr was logical. But what about fucking her when she's still full of other milk ... yuck Goodbye

the way this guy is going is downhill and it's going to get worse and worse
You do know that's 100% optional, right?

She only got fucked by someone else because YOU picked that choice.

It even says "NTR scenario" on the choices with sharing. So you picked those choices just to whine about them?

Kat in my game hasn't had sex with anyone else. Nothing to do with my thoughts on NTR i'm just more into romance and want to leave those 2 together. I did that by not picking the signposted NTR options.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I have played this game today. I understand that a man can be hard to see his wife fucked several times in a row by a man. Rare but possible. But what if his cock gets into her cunt right away when he's still full of other guy's sperm? Gross. The woman is very sexy, although a bit of a bitch because she continually likes to appear naked in front of everyone, so the ntr was logical. But what about fucking her when she's still full of other milk ... yuck Goodbye

the way this guy is going is downhill and it's going to get worse and worse
Not starting a fire here, but many like that, and this is a game for those that like that, if such a scene happens with Kat that will be the hottest thing ever.

Feb 5, 2020
And so in 10 years' time I met an older but still hot and sexy Katherine in my hotel room for an interview on her successful new book: Deliverance, all that come!. She looked well, a little tired, a little worn round the edges. I questioned her about this. She replied: "All those NTR haters on F95zone who kept trolling my thread and complaining about my fun and free sex life with my husband. Every time they complained too much I would go out and pick up a random dude and fuck his brains out and have his cum slosh around in me or drink the cum out of the condom. It was my way of getting back at them. I mean, how stupid can you be? In a VN where it specifically says the NTR is AVOIDABLE, the NTR hater chooses to go down the 'sharing', not even proper NTR, path and then has the nerve to come and complain about it!! My best guess is that all NTR haters are real life cucks who can't face that reality, even in fantasyland. Read my book. It's all in there."

A souvenir from our meeting, before things got...hmm...hmm...a little more serious.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
And so in 10 years' time I met an older but still hot and sexy Katherine in my hotel room for an interview on her successful new book: Deliverance, all that come!. She looked well, a little tired, a little worn round the edges. I questioned her about this. She replied: "All those NTR haters on F95zone who kept trolling my thread and complaining about my fun and free sex life with my husband. Every time they complained too much I would go out and pick up a random dude and fuck his brains out and have his cum slosh around in me or drink the cum out of the condom. It was my way of getting back at them. I mean, how stupid can you be? In a VN where it specifically says the NTR is AVOIDABLE, the NTR hater chooses to go down the 'sharing', not even proper NTR, path and then has the nerve to come and complain about it!! My best guess is that all NTR haters are real life cucks who can't face that reality, even in fantasyland. Read my book. It's all in there."

A souvenir from our meeting, before things got...hmm...hmm...a little more serious.
Nice one mate, keep feeding the forest fire :FacePalm:.

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW and eddie987

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017

Gotta say, perfect MILF candidate. Loved this. I urge the lady to post more of her "little more serious" encounter here :p Can't leave us hanging here. Not now, not yet.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi. As promised, I'm giving you an update on how things are going... and I have to admit they're going pretty smoothly so far. I finished the most difficult scene I was talking about earlier (which turned out... maybe (?) slightly better than expected). I know some of you will love it... and some not so much.

The date with Rose is already completed as well and it was surprisingly one of the most annoying things I had to deal with... lately. Probably something wrong with an asset I bought, because it was a fairly simple scene and render times were longer than I have ever seen before. I tried turning down the opacity of some props - didn't help, so... I had to come up with something different and I have. Funny thing is... it turned out way better than I initially planned! I guess that asset knew exactly what it was doing.

Now... I'm dealing with Katherine and the party with Andrea and Charles, but unfortunately, there will be no more previews before the release - a small surprise for all of you. Oh. The party happens for both routes - it just takes completely different turns depending on what you've chosen in previous chapters.

Get ready! A release date announcement coming in two days!

Stay tuned and take care!

Feb 12, 2018

Hi. As promised, I'm giving you an update on how things are going... and I have to admit they're going pretty smoothly so far. I finished the most difficult scene I was talking about earlier (which turned out... maybe (?) slightly better than expected). I know some of you will love it... and some not so much.

The date with Rose is already completed as well and it was surprisingly one of the most annoying things I had to deal with... lately. Probably something wrong with an asset I bought, because it was a fairly simple scene and render times were longer than I have ever seen before. I tried turning down the opacity of some props - didn't help, so... I had to come up with something different and I have. Funny thing is... it turned out way better than I initially planned! I guess that asset knew exactly what it was doing.

Now... I'm dealing with Katherine and the party with Andrea and Charles, but unfortunately, there will be no more previews before the release - a small surprise for all of you. Oh. The party happens for both routes - it just takes completely different turns depending on what you've chosen in previous chapters.

Sad-Pablo-Escobar.jpg

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017

Amazing, the sharing route in this game is really awesome, thank you dev !

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes