Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
I have played this game today. I understand that a man can be hard to see his wife fucked several times in a row by a man. Rare but possible. But what if his cock gets into her cunt right away when he's still full of other guy's sperm? Gross. The woman is very sexy, although a bit of a bitch because she continually likes to appear naked in front of everyone, so the ntr was logical. But what about fucking her when she's still full of other milk ... yuck Goodbye

the way this guy is going is downhill and it's going to get worse and worse
Sharing ROUTE Is Avoidable

Fapover96

Jul 24, 2018
Great game. Love the girls, especially Katherine who's pretty much the hottest woman from all the VNs I've played and such a tease. The NTR content is perfect for me, although not a fan of fucking with another man's cum inside. But then again, I shouldn't judge.

Waiting for the next update.

Reactions: 1Thousand
Feb 5, 2020
I don’t get it. Of all the numerous qualities of this VN ( the story, the art, the hot females, the timely updates, the no cockblocking, the smooth coding ...to name just a few) almost everyone is fixated on beautiful Kat’s extra marital fucks, avoidable to boot. Anyone has something else to add to the discussion or do you think Deliverance should concentrate on Kat?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I don’t get it. Of all the numerous qualities of this VN ( the story, the art, the hot females, the timely updates, the no cockblocking, the smooth coding ...to name just a few) almost everyone is fixated on beautiful Kat’s extra marital fucks, avoidable to boot. Anyone has something else to add to the discussion or do you think Deliverance should concentrate on Kat?
It's kinda weird, the sharing path is just a small (optional) part of the story of the game, but it's the most discussed about topic in this thread. I actually had ignored this thread when i first read through it some months ago, thinking the whole point of the game was sharing. I'm not interested in that, so obviously, i thought this game was not for me. Luckily, a fellow user recommended me this game, and at a second, more thorough look, I found the sharing part is avoidable, and there's so much more to the story and characters than that.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
someone could post the new preview ?

Unlocked

Finding an answer isn't as easy as everonone's thought it would be, but the team doesn't give up. Not when they're so close to solving the case!
Are they going to make it in time?

Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
It's kinda weird, the sharing path is just a small (optional) part of the story of the game, but it's the most discussed about topic in this thread. I actually had ignored this thread when i first read through it some months ago, thinking the whole point of the game was sharing. I'm not interested in that, so obviously, i thought this game was not for me. Luckily, a fellow user recommended me this game, and at a second, more thorough look, I found the sharing part is avoidable, and there's so much more to the story and characters than that.
Easy: "ntr" tag from the start. Avoidable and with explanation and with HUGE note about it, tho.
Yeah, best game about adult couple with a actual story and with awesome wife, but model not that beautiful. To love her you need to play it.
And thread kinda dead except "not ntr" from the start, "not swinging" in the middle, and "i love sharing route" in the end. What did you expect...
Reviews are good, tho.

Reactions: harsha_26

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
There's no way I can finish Ch.8 in the middle of April. I may not even be able to do it in April - I'm expecting a release somewhere at the beginning of May. It's still too early to tell the exact date. :)
Yes, there is sharing content in the next update (avoidable as usual)... and way, way more than just that. Let me just mention (again?) that it's my favorite chapter storywise. It has to be done exactly as I planned it and that takes time. :)

Feb 5, 2020
There's no way I can finish Ch.8 in the middle of April. I may not even be able to do it in April - I'm expecting a release somewhere at the beginning of May. It's still too early to tell the exact date. :)
Yes, there is sharing content in the next update (avoidable as usual)... and way, way more than just that. Let me just mention (again?) that it's my favorite chapter storywise. It has to be done exactly as I planned it and that takes time. :)
As a creator of sorts myself I know that there are certain points in story telling that are pivotal to the plot and development of the whole VN and therefore require a lot more work. I am am under the impression that Chapter 8 is such a point. However I have also found out that it’s very difficult to decide on the placement of the interval between the pivotal chapter and the one following to keep the momentum going and increase the interest. Did you have a difficult time choosing where to stop ch8?

Reactions: 1Thousand

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Brylcreem
It depends on how you're looking at the pivotal chapter. For me it's a... 'midseason finale' (except we're not at the midpoint of the game). A conclusion for all previous chapters. Does it mean one storyline ends and completely different begins? It could be... or not. I can't say for obvious reasons, but I think it's pretty clear (at least I hope so).
I had no trouble picking where it ends. It could only end in one place and no other. As for the next chapter (which would be Ch.9), in my opinion, it doesn't have to pick up the pace, if the ending of a previous one was a climax (nope, not THAT kind of climax). It could be a moment to take a breath and slowly start preparing another build up while showing that... something's changed. :)
I'm super excited to start working on those scenes!
Oh... One more thing! I may be completely wrong with everything I said above! Ch.8 might look and feel awesome to me and be sh... umm... not the best for everyone else. :)

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Brylcreem
It depends on how you're looking at the pivotal chapter. For me it's a... 'midseason finale' (except we're not at the midpoint of the game). A conclusion for all previous chapters. Does it mean one storyline ends and completely different begins? It could be... or not. I can't say for obvious reasons, but I think it's pretty clear (at least I hope so).
I had no trouble picking where it ends. It could only end in one place and no other. As for the next chapter (which would be Ch.9), in my opinion, it doesn't have to pick up the pace, if the ending of a previous one was a climax (nope, not THAT kind of climax). It could be a moment to take a breath and slowly start preparing another build up while showing that... something's changed. :)
I'm super excited to start working on those scenes!
Oh... One more thing! I may be completely wrong with everything I said above! Ch.8 might look and feel awesome to me and be sh... umm... not the best for everyone else. :)
NO are you kidding me >.<....this is going to be the penultimate chapter don't do it buddy now that things are getting more interesting,bro please do investigate more crimes to extend the story this game deserves much more
there are many possibilities for you in this story to increase the content of the game to create more interesting situations between the characters, rest trip, holidays etc.

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes