eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well, that update was something else the ending especially has me very worried for Sarah, not so bothered about Charles but Sarah can't be replaced. And from our interactions with Dahlia hope that's not the last we see from her.
Poor Charles will have to sacrifice himself to save Sarah's life. He'll be remembered as a hero! I know we won't be that lucky, because of the swinging party in the sharing path, but a man can dream...

Dahlia actually looks like a younger version of Kat to me, for some reason. I'm not sure if it's intentional or it's just me. She did say that it's not a goodbye and they'll meet again, so that's something to look forward to.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Dahlia actually looks like a younger version of Kat to me, for some reason. I'm not sure if it's intentional or it's just me. She did say that it's not a goodbye and they'll meet again, so that's something to look forward to.
That's what I thought to the resemblance is uncanny although similar looking models are often used in games and end up having no connection but seen as Kat is involved in some of this then who knows.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I like this dev, how he writes and the renders.
But Im not sure about the story, sometimes I wonder if devs are trying too hard to make something different that they forget that the main reason we play it is because we want eroticism.
the last update I felt bored with the story, Im "full". what I want now is hot scenes.
I mean, when I start to skip text its when I know Im not hooked anymore. and thats a shame, I was hooked until last update.
and the problem when I start to skip, I also skip part of the "hot scenes" as well.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Watch out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think she said he wasn't bad for a "first timer." That doesn't seem too dominating to me. If I remember correctly, didn't she say she was a bit disappointed? That would've been the most critical remark from their session together. When he was down on one knee professing his devotion, I was expecting Kat to lower the boom on him, maybe saying he doesn't measure up as a man.

Oh, well. I'm not the author. I will be looking forward to how she'll handle this in the next chapter. :)

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I like this dev, how he writes and the renders.
But Im not sure about the story, sometimes I wonder if devs are trying too hard to make something different that they forget that the main reason we play it is because we want eroticism.
the last update I felt bored with the story, Im "full". what I want now is hot scenes.
I mean, when I start to skip text its when I know Im not hooked anymore. and thats a shame, I was hooked until last update.
and the problem when I start to skip, I also skip part of the "hot scenes" as well.
Yeah the story seems a bit weird, but it's interesting where it's heading. anyway I hope he will make the police girl less sexualized. I feel like her whole purpose is to be a side girl of the MC.

Dec 31, 2019
I don't think the story is boring, I'm still really interested in it, it's something different from other games. I liked the update, got 3 sex scenes in the non sharing path, that's good enough for me. Was hoping for something with Dahlia too but at least we may see her again in future updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I liked the whole plot in that village too, could see my MC living there with Kat. Love this game, great work as always!

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
If you hope Charles's death, and convert this game to a harem game. Go and pray somewhere else and don't provoke the people who support this developer, this game has romance and swinging contents from the beginning. Many patreons including me, are supporting this dev for these contents. If you were a patreon, you would understand this from the polls. I don't know how old are you but i'm really sick of these selfish nonpatreon kids coming here and demand something that kills the whole concept of the game.

If I don't go to WVM thread and post "I wish all the females in the harem died" and anger the people who paying for that content, It's because, I respect them and I'm aware that it's pointless and childish. And I expect the same thing from the other side. But since we see their childish provocative demands here in every update. I guess, it can be two possibilities. First, they're really 14 years old kids, who wants all VN games evolve into their fetish without paying anything. Or, they tempt us to copycat them and do the same thing vice versa, posting provocative comments in harem game threads.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
If you hope Charles's death, and convert this game to a harem game. Go and pray somewhere else and don't provoke the people who support this developer, this game has romance and swinging contents from the beginning. Many patreons including me, are supporting this dev for these contents. If you were a patreon, you would understand this from the polls. I don't know how old are you but i'm really sick of these selfish nonpatreon kids coming here and demand something that kills the whole concept of the game.

If I don't go to WVM thread and post "I wish all the females in the harem died" and anger the people who paying for that content, It's because, I respect them and I'm aware that it's pointless and childish. And I expect the same thing from the other side. But since we see their childish provocative demands here in every update. I guess, it can be two possibilities. First, they're really 14 years old kids, who wants all VN games evolve into their fetish without paying anything. Or, they tempt us to copycat them and do the same thing vice versa, posting provocative comments in harem game threads.
Are you sure we've been playing the same game? In the sharing path, Kat is ready to jump on any cock available, even if it's attached to the biggest douchebag. How does my dislike to Charles, have anything to do with the game turning into a harem?

I swear to God, some people just have a desperate need to get offended by everything!

And when exactly did I demand anything? Having a conversation with someone who doesn't have any affiliation with the game or the dev is demanding and provoking? And since when do I need to be a patron to say my opinion in a public forum? People were literaly begging the dev to put content they like in the game and it was cool because you wanted the same thing, but as soon as some random guy is saying something you don't like, you're throwing a tantrum about how he has to leave the thread! And I'm the 14 year old??? Me, and not the person who got triggered, because some random guy on the internet, doesn't like a fictitious character in an adult game! You said you respect people who play different content than you, but in a game that can be basically played as a harem, they can't comment anything about their playthroughs, because you only play the sharing path and you're getting provoked by people who don't do the same even if the they are not talking to you?
You might want to think about it for moment.

Btw the game didn't have swinging content from the beggining. It was added as a completely avoidable path on chapter 3.

Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
I swear to God, some people just have a desperate need to get offended by everything!
Ehm, don't bother. He clearly can't understand words and can't discuss about subject. All he can do is belittle and post walls of shitty analysis. If your comment contain "ntr" and it is not flattery he will be offended.
If The Patron said to shut up - you should do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: thunderkiss321

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
Are you sure we've been playing the same game? In the sharing path, Kat is ready to jump on any cock available, even if it's attached to the biggest douchebag. How does my dislike to Charles, have anything to do with the game turning into a harem?
It's a basic logic, if you want other major male npc's to be dead in an adult game. It means the game will be all about our MC and many other females. And this scenario, at least in my country, is called harem.

Are you sure that we are in same forum? In a vanilla game, you can't even ask if is there any swinging content in the game, even just for information. You'll have a toxic community in your face, collecting facepalms just for fun, responding "how could you even ask that question?:mad:". Just go and check +$3000 earning vanilla game threads from the opposite perspective, then come and criticize me again.

And when exactly did I demand anything? Having a conversation with someone who doesn't have any affiliation with the game or the dev is demanding and provoking? And since when do I need to be a patron to say my opinion in a public forum? People were literaly begging the dev to put content they like in the game and it was cool because you wanted the same thing, but as soon as some random guy is saying something you don't like, you're throwing a tantrum about how he has to leave the thread! And I'm the 14 year old??? Me, and not the person who got triggered, because some random guy on the internet, doesn't like a fictitious character in an adult game! You said you respect people who play different content than you, but in a game that can be basically played as a harem, they can't comment anything about their playthroughs, because you only play the sharing path and you're getting provoked by people who don't do the same even if the they are not talking to you?
Look, you don't have to be a patreon, you ask a reasonable question, get answers, play the updates, and maybe even be patroen in the next update if you enjoyed, thats how this thing works, and thats how I started to support this dev too. But your posts should make sense and logical. You're saying "Poor Charles will have to sacrifice himself to save Sarah's life. He'll be remembered as a hero!"..., a man can dream etc... Do I have to bring an english teacher to analyze what this sentence means? If you don't like the word "demand", let's call it an innocent wish? or trolling wish? Because what you wish is completely killing one of the two major contents of the game. And do you really expect the other side to not get triggered.

And YES, I really have a problem about a random guy on the internet who doesn't like a fiction male character. Because that's what it is all about. That's what this vanilla community's toxic guys all about(I'm not talking about the all community). They're not trying to enjoy the games as it is, They impersonate the MC so much in all games, and get effected by the random events in the game. Then trying to kill other male characters no matter what. Who sounds like a 14 years old kid in this scenario? Me or someone impersonate a "fictional" character so much, to wish other rival "fictional" characters to get killed.

Plus, I'm playing both contents, not only playing a single path. That's why I really want the romance path to be as good as swinging content too, i'm not against it. What I really mean is, If you're playing the romance path only, you shouldn't be the one who cares about Charles. Why would anyone want a character to get killed if it doesn't effect his playthrough but completely end the other playthrough?

Anyway, It gets too long and pointless, I'm not against you or your opinions to be here in this thread. I don't even have a right to ban someone in this thread, I'm just a normal member who read many posts in this forum for years. I'm playing both routes and I think both routes' people should respect each other. I give the WVM example in my previous post, just think about it.

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
Poor Charles will have to sacrifice himself to save Sarah's life. He'll be remembered as a hero! I know we won't be that lucky, because of the swinging party in the sharing path, but a man can dream...

Ehm, don't bother. He clearly can't understand words and can't discuss about subject. All he can do is belittle and post walls of shitty analysis. If your comment contain "ntr" and it is not flattery he will be offended.
If The Patron said to shut up - you should do it.
This was the post that I respond, Do you see any ntr in his post? I don't. I don't know maybe you are too obsessed with the "NTR" word that you're seeing it everywhere, even if it doesn't exist.

And yes, my main language is not english. I'm really sorry if I write too long to explain my thoughts, because i can not explain them in a short way. I'm not a perfect english writer yet.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It's a basic logic, if you want other major male npc's to be dead in an adult game. It means the game will be all about our MC and many other females. And this scenario, at least in my country, is called harem.
She keeps fucking random douchebags, so I would want them dead if that was the case.

Are you sure that we are in same forum? In a vanilla game, you can't even ask if is there any swinging content in the game, even just for information. You'll have a toxic community in your face, collecting facepalms just for fun, responding "how could you even ask that question?:mad:". Just go and check +$3000 earning vanilla game threads from the opposite perspective, then come and criticize me again.
It's the same in both sides, you just want to play the poor oppressed guy. If you ask in a game with NTR tag if it's avoidable you'll get the same shit. It's a forum, people troll and shitpost all the time.

Look, you don't have to be a patreon, you ask a reasonable question, get answers, play the updates, and maybe even be patroen in the next update if you enjoyed, thats how this thing works, and thats how I started to support this dev too. But your posts should make sense and logical. You're saying "Poor Charles will have to sacrifice himself to save Sarah's life. He'll be remembered as a hero!"..., a man can dream etc... Do I have to bring an english teacher to analyze what this sentence means? If you don't like the word "demand", let's call it an innocent wish? or trolling wish? Because what you wish is completely killing one of the two major contents of the game. And do you really expect the other side to not get triggered.
If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't be reading the comments. Charles is a major content of the game? How does this even make any sense? If you mean the sharing/swinging, it's not a major part of the game, it's an optional fetish one of the 3 main girls has and so far it didn't need Charles to work, so it wouldn't hurt that kind of content. Also you might want to consider that what happens in one path doesn't necessarily have to happen in the other. When I'm commenting I'm talking about the path I am playing and in this path, Charles death would only mean that Andrea is free for grabs.

And YES, I really have a problem about a random guy on the internet who doesn't like a fiction male character. Because that's what it is all about. That's what this vanilla community's toxic guys all about(I'm not talking about the all community). They're not trying to enjoy the games as it is, They impersonate the MC so much in all games, and get effected by the random events in the game. Then trying to kill other male characters no matter what. Who sounds like a 14 years old kid in this scenario? Me or someone impersonate a "fictional" character so much, to wish other rival "fictional" characters to get killed.
You must be fun in movie nights...

Plus, I'm playing both contents, not only playing a single path. That's why I really want the romance path to be as good as swinging content too, i'm not against it. What I really mean is, If you're playing the romance path only, you shouldn't be the one who cares about Charles. Why would anyone want a character to get killed if it doesn't effect his playthrough but completely end the other playthrough?
He made Andrea pretend to be his best friend's wife so that he can fantasize that he's fucking her... That's enough reason for me to dislike him and wanting him off. And that happened in the romance path!

Anyway, It gets too long and pointless, I'm not against you or your opinions to be here in this thread. I don't even have a right to ban someone in this thread, I'm just a normal member who read many posts in this forum for years. I'm playing both routes and I think both routes' people should respect each other. I give the WVM example in my previous post, just think about it.
You basically said that talking about my playthrough I'm disrespecting and provoking the people who play the sharing path. How many people are talking about how many guys did Kat fuck and what way she did it, without using spoilers? Should I take it personal and think that they are doing it to provoke me?

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes