Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
This was the post that I respond, Do you see any ntr in his post? I don't. I don't know maybe you are too obsessed with the "NTR" word that you're seeing it everywhere, even if it doesn't exist.

And yes, my main language is not english. I'm really sorry if I write too long to explain my thoughts, because i can not explain them in a short way. I'm not a perfect english writer yet.
LOL. And short memory on top of it. Thanks for psychoanalysis, again.

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
She keeps fucking random douchebags, so I would want them dead if that was the case.

It's the same in both sides, you just want to play the poor oppressed guy. If you ask in a game with NTR tag if it's avoidable you'll get the same shit. It's a forum, people troll and shitpost all the time.

If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't be reading the comments. Charles is a major content of the game? How does this even make any sense? If you mean the sharing/swinging, it's not a major part of the game, it's an optional fetish one of the 3 main girls has and so far it didn't need Charles to work, so it wouldn't hurt that kind of content. Also you might want to consider that what happens in one path doesn't necessarily have to happen in the other. When I'm commenting I'm talking about the path I am playing and in this path, Charles death would only mean that Andrea is free for grabs.

You must be fun in movie nights...

He made Andrea pretend to be his best friend's wife so that he can fantasize that he's fucking her... That's enough reason for me to dislike him and wanting him off. And that happened in the romance path!

You basically said that talking about my playthrough I'm disrespecting and provoking the people who play the sharing path. How many people are talking about how many guys did Kat fuck and what way she did it, without using spoilers? Should I take it personal and think that they are doing it to provoke me?
She keeps fucking randoms in the other path, so if you don't love the share path. you don't have anything to worry.

oppressed guy? hmm.. if in a community, being a minority means being an oppressed guy, then it's majority's fault. sorry.

Yes, I think Charles is one of the major characters in the game. We're seeing him in every update from the start. And I'm sure we'll see him more.

You can't make sharing path looks like a small path by saying it's a fetish one of 3 girls has. Kath is the no1 girl compared to others by content. And it's about romance or share her. The other girls can still be open if you're on either romance or sharing path.

"He made Andrea pretend to be his best friend's wife", is not my fault or my problem, romance path patreons should have warn the developer and maybe he would changed or reconsider it for that path. But if the patreons who love romance path are okay with it, then it's not my problem again.

If they talk about Kath in share path, it doesn't mean they want Kath to be fucked by others in romance path. Or it doesn't mean "romance walkthrough can be deleted and let's continue all the way sharing path". Because in your post, it was doing this and deleting one of the paths, of course they should use spoiler tag anyway btw, if it's about the story.

In your previous post I was thinking you were talking about the Charles character as general. Because you didn't mention specifically in which path you're talking about. If you would said, "I don't want Charles to be in romance path at all, he should die". I wouldn't write anything, I would even liked the post maybe. I hope explain myself this time because i'm really tired. Anyway I'm going to sleep this time, because it's really late in my country, maybe I won't see if you rewrite something. Let's hope the next update will be better.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
If they talk about Kath in share path, it doesn't mean they want Kath to be fucked by others in romance path. Or it doesn't mean "romance walkthrough can be deleted and let's continue all the way sharing path". Because in your post, it was doing this and deleting one of the paths, of course they should use spoiler tag anyway btw, if it's about the story.
Exactly that. They are talking about the path they are playing, and I do the same thing! And again Kat has already fucked other random guys without Charles' involvement so the fact I dislike him doesn't have anything to do with the sharing path! I don't like sharing, swinging, cucking, whatever involves other dicks around the girls and I don't hide that, but I've never asked for such content to be completely removed. It wouldn't make any difference for me anyway. I'll never think "A developer removed some content I dislike, let me grab my credit card!" What's done, is done. The furthest I've gone was to say that a game (not this one) would be enjoyable for more people, if certain things (that weren't affecting the main plot) were avoidable. Not removed, just made avoidable and I didn't even say it directly to the dev, but in a conversation with another member of this site! And once again, because I don't want any more misunderstandings, I'm not talking about this game, 1Thousand was very considerate when he added content he knew some people won't like and added disclaimers everywhere that it's avoidable.

In your previous post I was thinking you were talking about the Charles character as general. Because you didn't mention specifically in which path you're talking about. If you would said, "I don't want Charles to be in romance path at all, he should die". I wouldn't write anything, I would even liked the post maybe. I hope explain myself this time because i'm really tired. Anyway I'm going to sleep this time, because it's really late in my country, maybe I won't see if you rewrite something. Let's hope the next update will be better.
I literally said "I know we won't be that lucky, because of the swinging party in the sharing path" because I know that what I said can't happen in both paths! Do I really have to explain every other word I write because someone might get offended? Jesus Christ! I'm getting too old for this shit...

Reactions: LegendKing23

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I love Katherine! She's one of the best characters from all VNs I've played, and one of most sexy too.

Also, of all the games I've tested, this one has the best sharing content (some people call it NTR).

Good job Dev!
I completely agree! This gem of a game needs more attention.

And I wouldn't call it NTR, it's swinging/sharing, NTR infers something being done against your will/hopes, where this is far from that, as they both want it.

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
This game is difficult to masturbate to.

This is what i see everytime Sarah's ass shows up:

flanders.gif

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have played this game today. I understand that a man can be hard to see his wife fucked several times in a row by a man. Rare but possible. But what if his cock gets into her cunt right away when he's still full of other guy's sperm? Gross. The woman is very sexy, although a bit of a bitch because she continually likes to appear naked in front of everyone, so the ntr was logical. But what about fucking her when she's still full of other milk ... yuck Goodbye

the way this guy is going is downhill and it's going to get worse and worse

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I have played this game today. I understand that a man can be hard to see his wife fucked several times in a row by a man. Rare but possible. But what if his cock gets into her cunt right away when he's still full of other guy's sperm? Gross. The woman is very sexy, although a bit of a bitch because she continually likes to appear naked in front of everyone, so the ntr was logical. But what about fucking her when she's still full of other milk ... yuck Goodbye

There's a no sharing/cuckold route, in which the wife gets sexy for the MC/husband only.

Reactions: eddie987

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

Goodbye and good riddance. There is a non NTR route for trolls and 8 year olds.

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes