Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Deliverance [Ch. 4] [1Thousand] (1.27 gb rar pc source)
203 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): - - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited by a moderator:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
people like you ruins a lot games and devs for those of us that want to support them, if i dont support this game is because i have serious second thoughs of how is he going to do the sharing and all that, i will never pay a cent to a dev doing ntr content even if that content is avoidable and i may not be the only one to think that.
This game is not centered on ntr though so.... you may have to look elsewhere, i can pass you my ignore list of games in a pm, is pretty big and they all have ntr.
I think that's what annoys me about the whole NTR debacle thing that goes on around here in general. If a game has it and a bunch of people say "no" "I don't like NTR" it always devolves into a pointless flame war ("respect developers choice!" "don't like it, get out!"). Then comes the moderation of comments, bans, warning labels on games, and conversation is stopped. If you know a game is focused on NTR, then don't be surprised or ask for it to be removed - go find something you enjoy.

Same can be said inversely - ie if a game's primary focus is NOT about NTR or a preferred kink/fetish of yours, why bring it up? You know it's only going to start controversy. Especially in a game like this where the Dev has already noted that it's more of a sharing (optional) / cheating (MC focused) type of ordeal. There are hundreds of games out there that can fulfill your fantasy if you're into NTR. Please use the search option and go find them.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
cheating (MC focused) type of ordeal
thats my main concern, even though the dev say he wont penalize the player for cheating with ntr forced on him with the
wife, im still not sure and prefer to wait and see for myself, i already regret having supported some games that turned into forced ntr because of people....

Same can be said inversely - ie if a game's primary focus is NOT about NTR or a preferred kink/fetish of yours, why bring it up? You know it's only going to start controversy
is funny because you see lot of people asking for ntr in games that are harem or focused vanilla games (like being a dik) yet there is people asking for ntr..... then you go a game that have the so called "ntr avoidable" and is serious forced ntr yet if you say "this is not ntr avoidable from my point of view" people that like ntr start calling you things.... the irony :ROFLMAO:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
thats my main concern, even though the dev say he wont penalize the player for cheating with ntr forced on him with the
wife, im still not sure and prefer to wait and see for myself, i already regret having supported some games that turned into forced ntr because of people....

is funny because you see lot of people asking for ntr in games that are harem or focused vanilla games (like being a dik) yet there is people asking for ntr..... then you go a game that have the so called "ntr avoidable" and is serious forced ntr yet if you say "this is not ntr avoidable from my point of view" people that like ntr start calling you things.... the irony :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I jump ship when things become unavoidable (different strokes for different folks you know?). Won't sit there and complain or hound a thread like some do, I simply move onto something else (lifes short as it is so would rather be doing things that are more enjoyable haha).

As long as you keep things optional for players, you get the most bang for your buck as a developer I think. Sure it's more work for you as a game developer, but whenever you touch those genres/fetishes that are highly controversial, you're better off keeping it avoidable if it isn't integral or the major point of your game.

I mean if we're playing a game where the whole purpose is to be as corrupt and voyeuristic and depraved as humanly possible, then I'd look stupid if I were to ask for a wholesome vanilla approach right?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's a pity that in chapter IV the sharing scene is only a bit of "flashing", but i'm sure that in the next chapters Katherine will cuck MC in a great way, for the happiness and the excitement of both!
With stockings/garter belt and high heels of course… ;)

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
^This is one of the reason people hate NTR and why there are many vocal ANTI-NTR people.
But I don't think the dev would add forced NTR or forced rape, it would devastate a lot of the players here and patrons, and he would lose a current supporters and most future ones . There are choices for Vanilla romance or sharing the wife, I hope the choices like that continues so that we are not blindsided and it would favor the arguing players if ever anything forced is introduced.

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
del-fan.gif del-fan2.gif del-fan3.gif
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/491736_del-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/603928_del-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/603938_del-fan3.gif

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
It is kind of unusual for me to like the GF/Wife in a game but I really like Katherine not only is she pretty and sexy but she is fun to be with I actually skip out on the other women to go home and be with Katherine.

I just wanted to say what an excellent job you are doing with Katherine. She isn't a nag or a bitch she is a fun loving enjoyable woman who deserves to be loved and you have done an excellent job in creating her 1Thousand :)!

Last edited:

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
Dev, my advice to you - do not lean on the renders in the dark. after several attempts not to break my eyes, all these scenes are simply squandered, because it is impossible to see something there. it turns out, and the player did not get any pleasure, and you wasted time creating a scene. either do qualitatively, with more or less decent lighting, shadows and so on, or do not do at all. if your hardware does not allow you to make high-quality renderings, then why did you take up the idea of night crime scenes?

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes