Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There will be clear choices what leads to NTR. I meant it as something new and fun for the couple - a way to spice up their sex lives. I guarantee you're going to see it coming a mile away. It's going to be much easier in Ch.3 I'm making a stats menu - you'll directly see what does what.
Scoring points with other girls doesn't make you lose them with Katherine.
What a ridiculous concept.

So following this guys logic it doesn't matter if I completely ignore the wife and go after the other girls, she'll sit at home waiting and nothing will come of it.

The description made it sound like choices were important but according to what this guy is saying they really aren't and this is just another pokemon game where I just need the points to get scenes with one woman and then work on the next.

So if what is said there is anywhere close to accurate, it doesn't matter who you decide to go after there are no consequences to your choices. That sounds really boring.

if u atleast take a few mins to read the thread before speaking what you want in the game you whould have know by now that it was already asked, and yes i and others like me dont want to be punished for cheating on the wife with NTR, thats my point, i dont want to play a game that force that content on me and im pretty sure im not alone in this, even Mormont said that worried him too.
I dont have any problem with ntr and as the dev have done it is clearly avoidable (those that like it can enjoy it and those like me that dont like it can enjoy the non ntr)
Is really that hard for you to understand¿?
Cant you understand that we all dont like the same content¿?
What you ask as i said before will make us see ntr content at some points since there is more than 1 girl in the game and people will want to play the full game not only 1 route, thats why replaying exist in games.
I understand your point well enough but not the way you are suggesting it, that type of content should always be avoidable, if u want the cheating to have that kind of punishment then i dont mind but atleast give me the option to avoid that kind of punishment since is not something i want in my gameplay.

Hope im made clear now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i dont want to play a game that force that content on me and im pretty sure im not alone in this, even @Mormont said that worried him too.
Yeah, my worry with this was if I was to mess around with other women that would have a negative effect with the wife and have some consequences. When I first started playing this game I went to the cafe and flirted with the waitress if we do that it turns out the wife was waiting for us all-day now it's actions like that which had me worried she could quite easily stop waiting on the MC and go find somewhere else and no that doesn't happen but something like that could always play out in the future, this is why I'm playing the loyal route I'm not taking that chance.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yeah, my worry with this was if I was to mess around with other women that would have a negative effect with the wife and have some consequences. When I first started playing this game I went to the cafe and flirted with the waitress if we do that it turns out the wife was waiting for us all-day now it's actions like that which had me worried she could quite easily stop waiting on the MC and go find somewhere else and no that doesn't happen but something like that could always play out in the future, this is why I'm playing the loyal route I'm not taking that chance.
and thats what i mean, if the dev punish us with ntr if we cheat then you are forced to play faithfull to her, that will make people like you and me be forced to only play 1 route in the game, i will never play other girls routes if it means im going to see ntr content like Avaron suggest.
Its not hard to understand my point here and the dev already stated that he wont punish us like that.
Also if those of us are forced to play faithfull so we dont see ntr content how many people will support the dev? lets be honest here people want to see the full game (all girls) while not getting punished with that type of content.
the market is already hard to earn, if u alienated part of your support it will be even harder and devs needs money to pay bills, food too

Blaze616 exactly.

Reactions: Mormont

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
I can't say too much about the 'punish mechanism'. You'll see consequences of your actions - it doesn't mean she's going to cheat on you. She doesn't know what actually is going on. What I'm trying to go for is... at first showing her reactions on you not being at home and later how your choices affect her sexuality and most of all: confidence and I don't mean that in a pleasant way. Might be painful for you, if you actually care about her. Really. I don't even know if I explained it right. You'll see soon enough.

Last edited:

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I think this is good suspense though. I think suspense is important. Maybe the wife will share.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I can't say too much about the 'punish mechanics'. You'll see consequences of your actions - it doesn't mean she's going to cheat on you. She doesn't know what actually is going on. What I'm trying to go for is... at first showing her reactions on you not being at home and later how your choices affect her sexuality and most of all: confidence and I don't mean that in a pleasant way. Might be painful for you, if you actually care about her. Really. I don't even know if I explained it right. You'll see soon enough.
as long as she doenst cheat on the mc or flirt with other guys, im okey with it.
I dont mind if we cheat she divorce us and we never see her either, what i dont want to see is any type of ntr forced on me for seeing the other girls routes since at some point i will want to play them.

on a side note: i dont mind if we can share her with other girls xD

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think this is good suspense though. I think suspense is important. Maybe the wife will share.
I mean of course each to their own if you like that kind of thing that's all fine, but for me, there is enough drama going on in the game without having to worry about situations with the wife.

Reactions: Valeck

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's fun how to recognize insecure people when they need to say the same things over and over again and involve others by saying "people" or "we" want to.
so because some of us, or me if u want to phrase it that way and say is only me in the whole World that dont like ntr are insecure for not liking that type of fetish? wow i did not know i have to like that type of fetish to show im not insecure :ROFLMAO:

(y)

Last edited:

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
u perfectly said so when pointing out "we" and "people", dont try to be Smart now.
I'll try to explain it so maybe you can understand. I was referring to the arguments in general, as you can see I also said "to repeat again and again" and that doesn't apply to you only in this particular argument.
Is that a little clearer now?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'll try to explain it so maybe you can understand. I was referring to the arguments in general, as you can see I also said "to repeat again and again" and that doesn't apply to you only in this particular argument.
Is that a little clearer now?
did seem to me like you were making fun of me or atleast of what i was talking about in my other posts, my bad then if u did not mean it that way (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Cant you understand that we all dont like the same content¿?
I don't like NTR, well, it would be more fair to say I don't give a shit about it. I'm not a guy so i'm not self inserting as the MC, it's not something that bothers me.

What I like are consequences.

If I cheat on my wife I expect her to do the same. An eye for an eye.

The description made it sound like choices mattered, I expected my decisions to hold weight. I never asked the dev to do things my way, I said it's not the game for me.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't like NTR, well, it would be more fair to say I don't give a shit about it. I'm not a guy so i'm not self inserting as the MC, it's not something that bothers me.

What I like are consequences.

If I cheat on my wife I expect her to do the same. An eye for an eye.

The description made it sound like choices mattered, I expected my decisions to hold weight. I never asked the dev to do things my way, I said it's not the game for me.
and i understand, but there can be some kind of consequence like she divorce the mc and we dont see her ever again, what i dont want (pretty sure im not alone in this) is to see content that i dont like, you have to understand that not all people play like you , same as others, thats why being a dev is not easy and some games will never cater to everyone

Reactions: harsha_26

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Man!! This game is insanely good im going to support it definitely.
when its the next update? hahahahaha

Reactions: crisbr
Jan 19, 2019
I like the game but its lack of side stories. My suggestion is you should add side stories such as Katherine at work (her behaviour with the revealing cloth[naughty/good wife],teasing her boss/co-worker, her girl night out) and also Sarah. I bet it will look more promising and exciting to the game and how the story continues.

4.30 star(s) 180 Votes