CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
I like the game but its lack of side stories. My suggestion is you should add side stories such as Katherine at work (her behaviour with the revealing cloth[naughty/good wife],teasing her boss/co-worker, her girl night out) and also Sarah. I bet it will look more promising and exciting to the game and how the story continues.
This is actually a brilliant idea.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
I thought to myself recently why not experiment a bit with Sarah's clothing? She needs some changes (or does she?). I wanted something classy and yet a bit on the sexier side as well (with a girl like her it's tough NOT to make her sexy).
So... that's the result of my experimenting! Honestly? I'm scared to render her backside. I somehow lose my focus. I don't know why?
I hope you like it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
and i understand, but there can be some kind of consequence like she divorce the mc and we dont see her ever again, what i dont want (pretty sure im not alone in this) is to see content that i dont like, you have to understand that not all people play like you , same as others, thats why being a dev is not easy and some games will never cater to everyone
And that's why an option has been added for those who want to see the content, or not.

Come on guys, let the subject breathe a little, because it has only had a sharing scene. Enjoy the game!

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
now we talking what good game look like :p i really love this game and how things going in game ,sure sure every game is something to say (in this was how mc looks) but i focus look his perfect azz partner and sexy wife and that cafe worker and so many other goods in game ......aaaaaaaaaaaaah ,oops lol but sure this game is easy in top3 ever making game,game maker is just master and knows how game needs go :) thank you and hope we seen this diamond game continue long and long :) just one question when i can see more that sexy cop partner ;)

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Just played this game. Overall my opinion thus far is that it has a lot of potential but the execution can be better (like dialogue, scene execution etc).
That is not to say the game is bad as i enjoyed playing it & am definitely looking forward to the next update.
I wonder if there will or is a harem route though.

Reactions: LegendKing23

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The sharing route have only 1 scene for now, but it's very promising!
The MC could also sharing Sarah other than his wife for example… :)

Reactions: Sharper

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I feel like the game has very abrupt scene transitions. You don't get a sense of a continuous story but just random events that unfold in a chronological manner.

Even the sex scenes suffer from this. You go from one position to the next with no transitions and minimum dialogue. The scene just blows by in 3 seconds.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I like the game but its lack of side stories. My suggestion is you should add side stories such as Katherine at work (her behaviour with the revealing cloth[naughty/good wife],teasing her boss/co-worker, her girl night out) and also Sarah. I bet it will look more promising and exciting to the game and how the story continues.
Oh man that is an exciting idea. i agree to that

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
1Thousand what do you think about this. It would definitely be great, you don't think so!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The story is only focused to the MC, you have right, and NTR/sharing should involve also the other girls as well as MC's wife, that however remains my favourite (sharing the wife is very exciting)!
For example MC could agree and give the" green light" for Katherine fucking her colleagues at work, so it's not cheating, indeed they agree to spice up their married life in the sharing path, so there should be cuckolding, hotwifing, swinging, etc.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
Clearly this Dev loves girls with small breast and large asses that doesn't seem like it should fit the body type. Pass.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
SURPRISE, SURPRISE! Chapter 4 early release!

I feel like some explanation needs to be made. Why the early release? Well… Christmas time is coming and this is my favorite time of the year and I’d like to spend it with my family, which means not working on the project. I decided to do an early release, so I can dedicate more time BEFORE Christmas (and after, of course) to keep my monthly schedule and have the updates still be considerable. You may notice there are fewer renders and animations this time around. You’re right. That’s because while working on Ch.3 I had a few weeks off and I spent 12 – 14 hours a day working on the game with no days off at all. It’s not possible anymore, because I had to go back to my day job, which means: less time on the project. I still did my best (afterall it’s been only ~20 days since the last release).
About the number of animations. It decreased significantly. Why? I tried to experiment a little and add more frames to make them more realistic. Check them out and let me know what you think. I’m still learning and still trying to improve.
Walkthrough: I decided to create a walkthrough for the game and made it available for my Patrons.
Katherine at work: I’ve seen people wanting to see Kat at work. Her adventures to be exact. I plan to add a scene with her (and MC) at the office for both routes as a ‘main event’. It may happen in Ch.5 or 6. It depends on how my rendering will go. I guarantee it’s gonna be lots of fun! For those wondering: I planned it WAY before it was mentioned here.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Nothing wrong with a good detective story. Nothing at all, but that picture 12 adds some zing to proceedings for sure. :LOL: :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 180 Votes