proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Decent story, nice renders and interesting characters. Not sure why I haven't noticed this game before.
With so many good games around, hope that dev gets his share of patrons. Game deserves it.

Dev might want to give option to spend time consecutivelly with all of the girls same day. You could still skip events with certain girls (like with Where the Heart Is). As the game is currently set, you are missing 2/3 of content unless you replay. i know that game looks more realistic that way, but updates appear shorter for people who play only one route.

Charles' wife is hot. Not a fan of sharing, but wouldn't mind 4some scene with MC, Katherine, Charles and his wife. Don't think that it is even considered NTR, more like swinging couples.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
My only request to the dev, please do something about the texts, its impossible to read in a bright background.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
^This is one of the reason people hate NTR and why there are many vocal ANTI-NTR people.
But I don't think the dev would add forced NTR or forced rape, it would devastate a lot of the players here and patrons, and he would lose a current supporters and most future ones . There are choices for Vanilla romance or sharing the wife, I hope the choices like that continues so that we are not blindsided and it would favor the arguing players if ever anything forced is introduced.
There will be NTR, it seems, but as you say it will be avoidable, being eable choosing the right choices. Whoever wants to see this path, will be free to see it , and whoever doesn't, well no. It's the good thing about games like this, being able to choose yes or no, and have options for it.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Talk about on the edge of the seat stuff quite the crime drama we have going on, and I'm glad the dev made it so we can opt-out of the sharing scenes thanks but no thanks :p I'm pretty much focused on the wife but damn does Sarah make it harder in each update.
The crime drama envelops me in history in every update. Sarah...pff is a sexual cannon, but yeah... the wife is... very interesting :devilish:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I agree with most people here that this is a well-made game. My biggest beef is the UI, with all the swooshing, fading and transparancying. 2-second fades just makes it feel so fucking slow, and with "skip transitions" being disabled in the settings screen you can't do anything about it. And why change the hotkeys? I can't scroll back on the mouse like usual, but page-up works. What was achieved with that? And disabling the save-everywhere thing that is such a nice part of playing a ren'py game? The hell?

Game? Great. UI? Annoying, imo.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I agree with most people here that this is a well-made game. My biggest beef is the UI, with all the swooshing, fading and transparancying. 2-second fades just makes it feel so fucking slow, and with "skip transitions" being disabled in the settings screen you can't do anything about it. And why change the hotkeys? I can't scroll back on the mouse like usual, but page-up works. What was achieved with that? And disabling the save-everywhere thing that is such a nice part of playing a ren'py game? The hell?

You can do scroll back with the mouse, to a certain point, at that same point, you have to use the interface to keep going scroll back through the arrow in it. You can mix the use of the interface with the mouse wheel to scroll back without problem.

And the savegame, well.. it may be a game error, I don't know, but I have noticed that in some parts where you have to choose an choice doesn't allow access to the save menu when you have been playing for a long time., but usually, in almost the entire game, you can save your progress in the point that you want.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019

Totally agree. RenPy has an excellent save engine. It is quick and easy so the old saying certainly applies here "if it isn't broken don't fix it" :).

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
You can do scroll back with the mouse, to a certain point, at that same point, you have to use the interface to keep going scroll back through the arrow in it. You can mix the use of the interface with the mouse wheel to scroll back without problem.

And the savegame, well.. it may be a game error, I don't know, but I have noticed that in some parts where you have to choose an choice doesn't allow access to the save menu when you have been playing for a long time., but usually, in almost the entire game, you can save your progress in the point that you want.
You can only save when the quick menu is on-screen, as you have shown in your image. There are sequences where the menu is hidden, which isn't really a problem, but when you get a choice on screen (go home to kath or stay with sarah, for instance), you can't save unless you scroll back first. And you have to do so by using page-up, because you can't use the scroll wheel or the scroll back button. I usually save at choices and having the save-game-thumbnail show the choice is more informative that having a thumbnail just before the choice. imo.

I'm not saying this stops me from playing the game, but I don't understand why these choices were made.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
You can only save when the quick menu is on-screen, as you have shown in your image. There are sequences where the menu is hidden, which isn't really a problem, but when you get a choice on screen (go home to kath or stay with sarah, for instance), you can't save unless you scroll back first. And you have to do so by using page-up, because you can't use the scroll wheel or the scroll back button. I usually save at choices and having the save-game-thumbnail show the choice is more informative that having a thumbnail just before the choice. imo.

I'm not saying this stops me from playing the game, but I don't understand why these choices were made.

Look, I don't know if we're understanding each other. Let's see... Not only does the quick menu exist. I think you're skipping something. Use the ESC key at any time to access the main selection menu of the game.

As you can see in the following image, just below from this text, the game is giving me 2 options. And pressing ESC key, takes me to the second image more below, where you can interact with the menu and save the game just then, about to select your choice.

(image spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I know what you say, and at certain times you have to go back or forward a render to save your progress, but that, I repeat, I think it's a game bug.

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
SAMASH112 Okay, you're right about pressing escape, that works. I usually rightclick and that doesn't work. Thanks for the tip. I'm not sure if it's a bug or something the dev did on purpose or both, I just know it annoyed me a bit because it clashes with my habits :)

Reactions: SAMASH112

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
SAMASH112 Okay, you're right about pressing escape, that works. I usually rightclick and that doesn't work. Thanks for the tip. I'm not sure if it's a bug or something the dev did on purpose or both, I just know it annoyed me a bit because it clashes with my habits :)
You're welcome.
I think it's a little bug and personally, this game is so good that it doesn't bother me at all, as long as we can solve it this way.

Reactions: tachini

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The writing is ... ambitious, is probably the nicest way to put it; trying to tell a convoluted story in a compelling way. But it's badly disjointed, jumping from scene to scene and day to day with no clear throughline. I zoned out within the first 10 minutes.

Dev might want to give option to spend time consecutivelly with all of the girls same day. You could still skip events with certain girls (like with Where the Heart Is). As the game is currently set, you are missing 2/3 of content unless you replay. i know that game looks more realistic that way, but updates appear shorter for people who play only one route.
Co-sign. If the dev wants there to be consequences for story reasons, like the wife being disappointed you're tired from banging someone else, fair enough, but it means most players won't see most of the content. The fact that it's not clear when choices will cause you to miss out on other scenes and when they'll just add a bit of extra content increases the frustration.

4.30 star(s) 180 Votes