GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
So are you forced to cheat? Cause I try to be faithful to the mc's wife but always end up getting a bj from the blond police chick.

Reactions: rKnight

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So are you forced to cheat? Cause I try to be faithful to the mc's wife but always end up getting a bj from the blond police chick.
No, just pick the wife choices and ignore the other characters. If you get points with them, you get on their paths eventually.

Reactions: GypsyBastard

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, this game is CSI, so far a great history, (not homo) a good loking Mc, and i love the little details like his face being evil or hero. Sarah remind me of Bridgette Wilson, my only wish is could be open a harem mode, with these models ir hard to choose.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Thanks for noticing! I just now added a choice (choices) to go for the bj or stop it. :) So you won't be forced to do anything and you can actually score points with girls without fear of cheating on Katherine. :)

Turitar707

Nov 17, 2019
Wohoooooo...thats a great game :) with a action and maybe mythical story.

Katherine is very sexy....and I hope the story will turn around about her and the kind of relationship to the detectiv.

Great work so far :)

Dec 2, 2019
Swinging, Amazing Wife (best model in the game!), and I gotta tell ya, first playthrough was unfappable because of the plot.

Seriously, one could ditch most/all of the sex and still have a damn good game because of the plot. As good or better than most crime episodes of a TV series.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

The dream team is coming together!
I'm making a few changes when it comes to my posts. Dev updates (text only) will be available for every Patron, while previews (images) only for 5$+. That's how I set up my tiers but didn't want to do it earlier with only a few Patrons. A very important question to all of you about the release of the next chapter. Up to this point, I released the updates to everyone (including the public) at the same time. My plan is to do this in January as well for the last time and later (February update) according to what I've written down in Patron tiers.
Enjoy!
Precinct5_48.png
Precinct5_63.png

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

The dream team is coming together!
I'm making a few changes when it comes to my posts. Dev updates (text only) will be available for every Patron, while previews (images) only for 5$+. That's how I set up my tiers but didn't want to do it earlier with only a few Patrons. A very important question to all of you about the release of the next chapter. Up to this point, I released the updates to everyone (including the public) at the same time. My plan is to do this in January as well for the last time and later (February update) according to what I've written down in Patron tiers.
Enjoy!
View attachment 494840
View attachment 494842
Thanks. I look forward to seeing the new update. The wife as always, the star of the renders :p

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes