Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Dev update #9

Now that the holidays are over, it's time to come back to reality, which means more rendering, writing and coding for me. I hope you had a great time - I know I did! A few days of break was exactly what I needed.
I'm sure some of you are wondering about the release. Well... I'm planning to publish Chapter V on January 10th. Of course, if everything goes according to my schedule. I'll be keeping you posted if anything changes.
As usual, I'll try to spend more and more time working on animations to better my skills and to finally reach some kind of balance between render times and quality.
Wishing you a happy New Year! Take care!

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Definitely been enjoying this game. This game for some reason I always gets mixed up with another dope visual novel that is coming out with their updates. Y'all help me Kno the name of this, imma try to describe it. It has a sort of world where people have powers. Their is a lady that runs the city in it and she as the MC for help finding out who got one of her GD man killed. When u solved it correctly she found out two of her girls got him killed but accident. She claimed to forgive them but when the two girls got fired by her and went to crossed the streets the lady eyes glowed up and she made a bus literally run the girls over for their incompetence. It was like she willed it to happen on some inception shit. Plz tell me the name. Of this guys. Been looking for the dev patreon and name of the game but can't remember. Thanks and I'm sorry I'm advanced of I didn't post this on the right place or asked in a more formal way. Honestly don't Kno who the forums work outside of posting and liking comments really lol

Reactions: diegao

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Definitely been enjoying this game. This game for some reason I always gets mixed up with another dope visual novel that is coming out with their updates. Y'all help me Kno the name of this, imma try to describe it. It has a sort of world where people have powers. Their is a lady that runs the city in it and she as the MC for help finding out who got one of her GD man killed. When u solved it correctly she found out two of her girls got him killed but accident. She claimed to forgive them but when the two girls got fired by her and went to crossed the streets the lady eyes glowed up and she made a bus literally run the girls over for their incompetence. It was like she willed it to happen on some inception shit. Plz tell me the name. Of this guys. Been looking for the dev patreon and name of the game but can't remember. Thanks and I'm sorry I'm advanced of I didn't post this on the right place or asked in a more formal way. Honestly don't Kno who the forums work outside of posting and liking comments really lol
Ohhh I know this game but right now I don't remember the name

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Definitely been enjoying this game. This game for some reason I always gets mixed up with another dope visual novel that is coming out with their updates. Y'all help me Kno the name of this, imma try to describe it. It has a sort of world where people have powers. Their is a lady that runs the city in it and she as the MC for help finding out who got one of her GD man killed. When u solved it correctly she found out two of her girls got him killed but accident. She claimed to forgive them but when the two girls got fired by her and went to crossed the streets the lady eyes glowed up and she made a bus literally run the girls over for their incompetence. It was like she willed it to happen on some inception shit. Plz tell me the name.
https://f95zone.to/threads/locked-away-ep-3p1-bitter-strawman.25358/ a very interesting game. You can work either for a sexy blonde Diana, the mayor or Olga the boss of the russian mob or you can be a retard and fly solo ... probably not a wise decision. Have fun playing it bro' !;)

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
i have no idea why maybe im just scarred by other darker games but i have a bad feeling something is going to happen to the wife..

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
I'm making a quick post to let you all know that... (moment of tension)... I'm on schedule and the release is happening exactly as planned! 10th January! Full changelog will be available on the release day, but I thought maybe it's a good idea to share some details a bit earlier. Chapter V has ~600 renders which is a considerable increase from the previous one, but at the same time, it took more time to do it so... Anyway! I can't wait to see your reactions, because this update is quite different. More hardcore, I'd say? I don't want to say too much... You'll see what I mean soon enough! Take care!

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
I'm making a quick post to let you all know that... (moment of tension)... I'm on schedule and the release is happening exactly as planned! 10th January! Full changelog will be available on the release day, but I thought maybe it's a good idea to share some details a bit earlier. Chapter V has ~600 renders which is a considerable increase from the previous one, but at the same time, it took more time to do it so... Anyway! I can't wait to see your reactions, because this update is quite different. More hardcore, I'd say? I don't want to say too much... You'll see what I mean soon enough! Take care!
While other Devs take around 4 months to give an update with about 1000 renders (250 renders per month) while making about 6500$ per month, this guy takes a month to give an update with 600 renders while making way less money.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
While other Devs take around 4 months to give an update with about 1000 renders (250 renders per month) while making about 6500$ per month, this guy takes a month to give an update with 600 renders while making way less money.

Yeah, i feel u ... but at least they release updates, there's "devs" that make 8-9k/month for pics, promises and interesting excuses for 2 years, don't wanna give names :p:sneaky:

Back on topic, i feel some scenes are rushed ... we tap Sarah's sexy booty way too fast and with less to none effort. Same with the waitress babe. I understand fucking Catherine, she the MC's wife but the rest of the scenes are too rushed many people want some development, chemistry and shit like that. Prob that's the main reason. There's some renders where the MC's dick turns mini :LOL: but the interesting script and sexy babes make it worth it.

Other than a few issues here and there, the game has potential ... it's a good start for the dev.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah, i feel u ... but at least they release updates, there's "devs" that make 8-9k/month for pics, promises and interesting excuses for 2 years, don't wanna give names :p:sneaky:

Back on topic, i feel some scenes are rushed ... we tap Sarah's sexy booty way too fast and with less to none effort. Same with the waitress babe. I understand fucking Catherine, she the MC's wife but the rest of the scenes are too rushed many people want some development, chemistry and shit like that. Prob that's the main reason. There's some renders where the MC's dick turns mini :LOL: but the interesting script and sexy babes make it worth it.

Other than a few issues here and there, the game has potential ... it's a good start for the dev.
I prefer a game where fuck soon rather than a game that after 10-15 updates don't fuck yet (Project Hot Wife, A Wife And Mother, etc.)
However in my opinion the perfect balance would be after 3-4 updates, for example it happen in The Adventurous Couple and in A Happy Marriage, referring to MC's wife fuck with other men in this case.
Also in this game the "MC's wife sharing" happen in the 3rd update (or Chapter), so it's right for me.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Finally! Starting the new year pretty convincingly with another chapter! Tons of action and even more 'action' - I must admit I really enjoyed making (and playing) Rose's main event. It may be one of the most... fun scenes, so consider checking it out!
Let's focus more on stats:
- ~620 renders and 10 animations,
- 1 new music track,
- shadowed font (hopefully more visible for some on brighter backgrounds).
Enjoy!

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes