• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wife cheating killed it for me, and a nice job making this into a NTR and Cuckold game

i will skip this game hard
Wut?

It's ALL choice based, she will only have sex with someone else if you picked those choices.

I played all Kathrine's route and she never cheated once. No idea how you managed to fuck up a choice based game but if she cheated on you it was all down to your choices.

Especially amusing considering the choice where she cheats has 2 options and the top one has capital letters saying "SHARING SCENE".

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
So how much of this game has sharing become? Is it a major theme or just a scene or 2?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So how much of this game has sharing become? Is it a major theme or just a scene or 2?
There are 2 sharing scenes both avoidable.

The wife is an exhibitionist and you can take that to the next level and have her blow someone else when you are having sex in an alley and then choose to share her with a guy in this chapter just released where they will fuck in a toilet.

All easily avoidable but it was all coming from the start, it was tagged as swinging/cheating.

I didn't share her and it's not been forced or caused any issues so avoiding it is fine.

She's not the only option though, you can cheat on her with other women. It looks like cheating on her might have consequences down the road as there is a points system in place and going with other women means less points for the wife.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Wut?

It's ALL choice based, she will only have sex with someone else if you picked those choices.

I played all Kathrine's route and she never cheated once. No idea how you managed to fuck up a choice based game but if she cheated on you it was all down to your choices.

Especially amusing considering the choice where she cheats has 2 options and the top one has capital letters saying "SHARING SCENE".
Believe me,any thought of trying to explain to these People what the Tags in the Game Info means will be futile, this has been going on for as Long as I can remember, the Best is just not to answer there silly comments and Questions and maybe they will go away..........(Who am I kidding?)

for me this is one of my favorite Games....Period.....

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Well as long as it stays just a fetish and doesnt become a main part of the game or ntr I see no issue.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
for me this is one of my favorite Games....Period.....
I was almost put off at one point. I'm not a fan of the exhibitionist thing and I was going to leave it at that but ended up carrying on.

It's a really good game and Kathrine is awesome.

I'll try the other routes another time but trying to be faithful this run.

story started getting interesting this update though.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I see people arguing about technicalities in a game where the dev made it crystal clear from the start that sharing will be optional and the wife will never cheat no matter what you do (just read the dev notes ffs), but no one is asking the important questions! Were Katherine's comments about Sarah just cock teasing or should we expect something great in the future?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well as long as it stays just a fetish and doesnt become a main part of the game or ntr I see no issue.
Don't worry about it. This is not one of those games where "avoidable something" means that the game is focused on that fetish and if you don't like it, you don't get any interesting scenes. There are 2 scenes with sharing and 1 with "teasing" (she shows her tits and pussy to a guy in the beach) but if you don't want to share you get an alternative scene with just the MC and the wife each time. I didn't get any of these scenes and I have multiple saves for this game. I know that they exist just because I checked the images to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: MangoMeta

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Don't worry about it. This is not one of those games where "avoidable something" means that the game is focused on that fetish
That's exactly what I was wary about. A few games like to really open about something being optional despite it being most of the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's exactly what I was wary about. A few games like to really open about something being optional despite it being most of the game.
The main bulk of the game is story based, the girls are secondary to that and sharing is just 1 of the wifes kinks that can come up based on a few very obvious choices.

It's not a big part of the game.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, I know what you mean. There are games where 90% of the content in every update is focused on one path and the other one gets 10% and it's mostly "walking simulator". The dev is doing a great job here. The story basically stays the same and you just get a different sex scene if you choose to share the wife.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wife cheating killed it for me, and a nice job making this into a NTR and Cuckold game

i will skip this game hard
It's not cheating, but sharing!
MC is excited to share her, and so is his wife… and the sharing/cuckold scenes are very exciting for me!
And however are avoidables… i'd wish that the Dev make more sharing scenes for update rather than only one!
I'd share also the other two girls… :)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
MC is excited to share her, and so is his wife… and the sharing/cuckold scenes are very exciting for me!
And however are avoidables… i'd wish that the Dev make more sharing scenes for update rather than only one!
And then the updates would be shorter or take more time to finish, because the dev would have to do extra scenes instead of focusing on the actual story. Yeah. That would work out perfectly fine...

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
And then the updates would be shorter or take more time to finish, because the dev would have to do extra scenes instead of focusing on the actual story. Yeah. That would work out perfectly fine...
I'd put less work-time on the story (however interesting) and more work-time to the naughty scenes, especially the sharing one… however will decide the Dev.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
(y)

Reactions: Eye-switcher

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'd put less work-time on the story (however interesting) and more work-time to the naughty scenes, especially the sharing one… however will decide the Dev.
So what you're saying is that the dev should put less effort/time in something everybody like and more in something only a certain number of people like... And you don't see anything wrong with that?

Reactions: Profound_Madman
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes