eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
how does the point system work do they matter or not seems its just a tracker to whichever person you spend more/less time with but no consequences?
I think they're just used to unlock content. It's so that the game "knows" if you can have certain events with the girls. For instance in the last update in a "Katherine only" playthrough I didn't even get the option to go to the cinema with Sarah and when I met Rose at the bar I didn't get her text and the scene that follows.
As for the consequences, from Dev Notes:
Cheating tag – you’re the one who has the option to cheat or not. It’s NOT used as a punish mechanism for people who want to explore other routes as well. There may be some consequences if you choose the dark side (to test your villainy), but nothing involving third parties.
So I don't think that the points you have with each girl really matter. It's the good guy/bad guy points that might have consequences.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
unbelievably best update ever!!!I loved the wife staying with another man in the bathroom she showing herself without any shame!!!!i'm absolutely shocked and incredibly pleased to hear that sarah and an anal freak i loved it !!! imagining her using that plug at work in the street in several hot places !!! love you sarah one of the craziest desires a man might want a woman just like sarah...Congratulations, I'm proud to have the pleasure of having known your game. You're a cool and incredibly creative guy. As soon as more people know your game, you'll fall in love with the characters you create the plot and wonderful scenes. andreia is very hot wow what woman I really want to see more scenes of her I think she will cheat on her husband because she teases him a lot and he gets angry was funny to see mc annoying him comment about the interview that wonderful interview omg !!!!

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Is there anyway to advertise for this game ? I mean come on the DEV puts huge effort and passion into the game monthly updates and their duration aren't short,amazing quality and awesome story content and yet he only gets 150s that's bullshit,people like L&P take more than 6K in a month to make a fucking update that takes 10mins and he makes it in 4 months and it's not worth it,there must be a way where people get to know about this game and play it and support him,it's not a shit copy paste kind of story nor a quick made models,this guy honestly deserve alot of people's support.

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I liked that this update seemed more linear, got sexy interaction time with all 3 main girls in a single playthrough. Will future updates continue to be linear (or semi-linear?) like this one?
Katherine wanting a piece of Sarah, teasing a possible threesome between MC, Katherine & Sarah, add Rose and make it a foursome.
Fantasy & Supernatural elements coming into play and MC unknowingly possess some powers, that may or may not have an negative effect on him.

Reactions: LegendKing23

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
"Your" wife fucking with another man and "you" love it... "You are" not a cuck?! People here have another definition of "cuckolding"?
btw it's called netorase = ntr (one of), no?
I believe the more accurate term would be stag as the MC doesn't come off as weak, and encourages the wife to do it. But yes Netorase is accurate.

Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
I believe the more accurate term would be stag as the MC doesn't come off as weak, and encourages the wife to do it. But yes Netorase is accurate.
And i believe if someone fucking your wife and you like it, then you are a cuck.
Netorase = cuckolding. Dunno why people here replacing the concepts of words. Shame or what? What's wrong with properly tagged game? It's like "I'm not an idiot, I'm just special."
f95 really need to change definition of "ntr" tag.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
And i believe if someone fucking your wife and you like it, then you are a cuck.
Netorase = cuckolding. Dunno why people here replacing the concepts of words. Shame or what? What's wrong with properly tagged game?
f95 really need to change definition of "ntr" tag.
This isn't really the place to argue this, but the MC's wife isn't being unfaithful as the MC is the one telling her what to do. At least the traditional use of the word requires the partner to be unfaithful and cheat on the husband. Willing cuckold as you may call it = stag

Reactions: slackster

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
"Your" wife fucking with another man and "you" love it... "You are" not a cuck?! People here have another definition of "cuckolding"?
btw it's called netorase = ntr (one of), no?
Dude I will give you examples of two NPCs

1) Christian from the game JOHN (Heather's husband)

2) Step dad from the game Good girls gone bad.

Both of them share their wives, and if you have played any one of those games you must have known they are far from being a cuckold. One of them is a womaniser and another one is a rich guy who loves using his money to fuck others.

You fuck others and also allow your wife to fuck others but at the end of the day both of you know that it was only for fun without any affair.

It's simple, if you are in charge then it's not ntr or cuckolding.

Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
Dude I will give you examples of two NPCs

1) Christian from the game JOHN (Heather's husband)

2) Step dad from the game Good girls gone bad.

Both of them share their wives, and if you have played any one of those games you must have known they are far from being a cuckold. One of them is a womaniser and another one is a rich guy who loves using his money to fuck others.

You fuck others and also allow your wife to fuck others but at the end of the day both of you know that it was only for fun without any affair.

It's simple, if you are in charge then it's not ntr or cuckolding.
It's "staging", then? Or what is it?
This isn't really the place to argue this, but the MC's wife isn't being unfaithful as the MC is the one telling her what to do. At least the traditional use of the word requires the partner to be unfaithful and cheat on the husband. Willing cuckold as you may call it = stag
Oh. OK. Stag = willing CUCK. Not a cuck, but a cuck. Lol.
I don't get cucks, too stupid for this.

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
Why peoples are gighting i dont get it....developer said its fully avaoidable...isnt it right?

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes