CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
My only request to the dev, please do something about the texts, its impossible to read in a bright background.
I just want to thank "1thousand" for fixing the fonts. I loved this update and now I can't get enough of Katherine.o_Oo_O:devilish:o_O

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
What a wonderful update! I haven't finished all the content of this update yet, but sharing scene has interest in me. I'm gonna keep playing tonight. FAP FAP FAP (y) :love:

hanpengyi

Jul 10, 2019
Wife cheating killed it for me, and a nice job making this into a NTR and Cuckold game

i will skip this game hard
This is the definition of retard, or illiterate, who can't see big waring signs in all caps. I'm having a hard time understand how can someone be so stupid.

Reactions: Vukalo

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
When can we expect the next update is there a schedule or just random
I really need more lol It's a good game

Reactions: SAMASH112

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Wife cheating? You had a choice to go for sharing route or not. EVERY choice that leads to a sharing scene is tagged properly... So... what do you mean?
such an amazing update dev!! this is one of the best game there is. cant wait for more..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also, is the "cheating" wife from chapter 1 coming back in the future or no?

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
It's funny that people trying to manipulate the dev about, normal content is everybody's priority while sharing scenes "only a certain number of people" priority.:D He knows who is supporting him, and he knows it better than everyone. Asking for new patreons which content makes them to pledge him. So if the dev making sharing scenes, he is doing it for a reason.

This game has better story, more realistic characters, hotter scenes compared to many other games which has more patreons than this. So if you want more vanilla content or any other content, support him first.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
"Wh What have I become?"
A cuck that's what.
Why is the two guys that Katherine had sex much more hung than mc? He's a cuck that's why.
Just because someone has hotwife fetish doesn't mean he is a cuckold. There is a difference between sharing wife with husband's permission and having sex with another guy while humiliating the husband.

Wife sharing : Husband is the master, irrespective of how hung someone is.
NTR: the bull is the master, doesn't matter if the bull is slim or hung.

And only a insecure beta male would get uncomfortable or feel humiliated when he sees a guy more hung than him.

Last edited:

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Thats exactly the point, this is what i like about the game, the mc is in control. He's not letting his wife go with others while being submissive. He's the one proposing it, the one who dictates the pace, always in control and enjoying it. Ntr/cuckold are completely different. Sharing is just being confident enough to think that it doesnt matter who the stranger is, even if it was brad pitt, the husband and the wife both use the stranger like you would use a sex toy, a dildo or something. Its like the husband feels hes the best possible man his wife can get so he doesnt feel any competition or jealousy. Atleast thats how i see it.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Another thread turning into a "testosterone" measurement contest. Great...
I think the core of the problem lies with the fact that there is no separate tag for wife sharing. It's either NTR or swinging. So people who dislike cuckolding get confused. I may be wrong though.

Reactions: Yennefer

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I think the core of the problem lies with the fact that there is no separate tag for wife sharing. It's either NTR or swinging. So people who dislike cuckolding get confused. I may be wrong though.
Nah. It's just people in both sides trying to convince the other one that they are the betas and focusing on a fetish that's optional and less than 10% of the games content.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Great game, the story seems to be good, renders are good but there is still room for improvement, animations are not as good as we can see on other games like rocking robin or the visit.

The ntr scene was good, and i hope that one day a dev will have the ball to just put this fetish in his game without warning messages in both the game and his patreon/f95 pages, guys you have to assume your choices, you don't need to justify.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
how does the point system work do they matter or not seems its just a tracker to whichever person you spend more/less time with but no consequences?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes