1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Some news for you! I started rendering as soon as possible. I'm trying to spend every free minute on the project, but you know how it is. It's December... Don't you worry! The update will still be ready for the next month!
First scene and 'action' already! We're starting off pretty convincingly and wasting no time at all! Katherine's outfit choice for her 'main event'... for both routes! That's only one angle. Ekhem... Enjoy!
Small note: No, she's not cheating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Chapter IV completed. This is a great game with enormous potential. The story is intriguing and well developed alongside the lewd scenes. Being the main story always the same, there are basically two paths to follow regarding the relationships and they all have similar amount of different scenes. Even within each one there are different sub paths also with different scenes, so the player can choose which one to follow and will never be disappointed.

The renders are very good, with well-proportioned and realistic bodies, using totally different models to the ones we see in many games. The animations are good but could be improved.

The UI is something I also like very much, original, clean and clear, avoiding the annoying and intrusive standard text boxes. Was improved in this last update.

In short a game with good plot and very good development strongly recommended.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Is there any walkthrough? I understand that to get a scene with wife or coworker or diner girl i have to get some certain points, can you guys help me to how much points i need to get the scenes??

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

I'd like to welcome each and every one of the new Patrons. Let's not forget about veterans as well! Hi everyone! Support for the game grows with each month and it makes me extremely proud that people want to see more! We're so close to completing the first goal. Exciting stuff!
But...I'm only talking and talking. WHERE'S THE ACTUAL THANKS?! Well... Of course, I started rendering as soon as possible. I'm trying to spend every free minute on the project, but you know how it is. It's December...
Don't you worry! The update will still be ready for the next month! First scene and 'action' already! We're starting off pretty convincingly and wasting no time at all!
Katherine's outfit choice for her 'main event'... for both routes! That's only one angle. Ekhem... Enjoy!
Home9_31.png

John Afk

Jun 28, 2018

I'd like to welcome each and every one of the new Patrons. Let's not forget about veterans as well! Hi everyone! Support for the game grows with each month and it makes me extremely proud that people want to see more! We're so close to completing the first goal. Exciting stuff!
But...I'm only talking and talking. WHERE'S THE ACTUAL THANKS?! Well... Of course, I started rendering as soon as possible. I'm trying to spend every free minute on the project, but you know how it is. It's December...
Don't you worry! The update will still be ready for the next month! First scene and 'action' already! We're starting off pretty convincingly and wasting no time at all!
Katherine's outfit choice for her 'main event'... for both routes! That's only one angle. Ekhem... Enjoy!
View attachment 479859
damn! she's hot

Reactions: tachini

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any walkthrough? I understand that to get a scene with wife or coworker or diner girl i have to get some certain points, can you guys help me to how much points i need to get the scenes??
I haven't seen any, so glanced at the script a few times while playing. If you're cool with cheating, you can use the console:
Katherine: w_aff = X
Sarah: co_aff = X
Rose: dg_aff = X
Replace X with the value you want.

John Afk

Jun 28, 2018
I haven't seen any, so glanced at the script a few times while playing. If you're cool with cheating, you can use the console:
Katherine: w_aff = X
Sarah: co_aff = X
Rose: dg_aff = X
Replace X with the value you want.
im just wondering what is route is the 3 new animations, is it in love route or sharing route?

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Some news for you! I started rendering as soon as possible. I'm trying to spend every free minute on the project, but you know how it is. It's December... Don't you worry! The update will still be ready for the next month!
First scene and 'action' already! We're starting off pretty convincingly and wasting no time at all! Katherine's outfit choice for her 'main event'... for both routes! That's only one angle. Ekhem... Enjoy!
Small note: No, she's not cheating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're the best!

If there is a path of cheating for Katherine, nothing happens, whanever it's avoidable for those who are sensitive to those scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: tachini
4.30 star(s) 180 Votes