Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
As a card carrying serial cheater in every game I play I can proudly say I don't care if any of my girls get a bit on the side because I screw anything that moves, and let's be honest who would you rather screw? a star fish bore, or some naughty little strumpet that can set your bed sheets on fire, after you hose her down and make her take a a breath mint obviously!

albul

Jun 8, 2017
As a card carrying serial cheater in every game I play I can proudly say I don't care if any of my girls get a bit on the side because I screw anything that moves, and let's be honest who would you rather screw? a star fish bore, or some naughty little strumpet that can set your bed sheets on fire, after you hose her down and make her take a a breath mint obviously!
If those were the only two options, star fish bore or some naughty little strumpet, I'd 100% choose the star fish bore :LOL:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
So has he completely made swinging into a entire route this point? I thought it was just going to be a single fetish with a few scenes here and there. Is it becoming half the game now? 1Thousand

Reactions: Rituf and Ursus4321

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
If those were the only two options, star fish bore or some naughty little strumpet, I'd 100% choose the star fish bore :LOL:

Then you and I shall get on like a house on fire. You take the star fish and I will take the strumpets and we shall never argue :)

Reactions: albul

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
So has he completely made swinging into a entire route this point? I thought it was just going to be a single fetish with a few scenes here and there. Is it becoming half the game now? 1Thousand
Nothing's changed. Sharing is only a kink for Katherine and MC. It's not and won't ever take 'half of the game'. You get as many renders (more or less) on a regular route as in sharing. I said it at the beginning of the game: I try to focus more on the story than one particular fetish.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was one of the main women's kinks so was always going to be one of the routes.

She has 2 paths, just with her husband or sharing.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Probably not, no.

He gave an update 2 days ago saying things are going smoothly.
In the update you mentioned the dev also said this: "A release date announcement coming in two days!". So unless anything unplanned happened, then there should be news today/tomorrow depending on timezones and the likes.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi again! You know what time it is, so without further ado, let me say this... May the 3rd! That's a release date for the next chapter for 10$+ Patrons! For those of you who are even more impatient, I have extra info! I'm going to post it here at around 10 am GMT.

Full changelog, as usual, will be available on the release day, but... to make it a little bit more interesting, let me share this with you. Around 6 weeks of working on the update gave a result of ~930 renders ready for you to explore!
I'm super excited and can't wait to finally upload it and see what you think of it.
Well... I don't think I was this nervous about the update since Chapter 1 (which turned out to be a disaster by the way). I hope this time will be different!

Take care!

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020

Hi again! You know what time it is, so without further ado, let me say this... May the 3rd! That's a release date for the next chapter for 10$+ Patrons! For those of you who are even more impatient, I have extra info! I'm going to post it here at around 10 am GMT.

Full changelog, as usual, will be available on the release day, but... to make it a little bit more interesting, let me share this with you. Around 6 weeks of working on the update gave a result of ~930 renders ready for you to explore!
I'm super excited and can't wait to finally upload it and see what you think of it.
Well... I don't think I was this nervous about the update since Chapter 1 (which turned out to be a disaster by the way). I hope this time will be different!

Take care!
Confused here
May the 3rd means third of may Depending upon time zones?

Feb 12, 2018

Take care!
Will be here on 3rd of May...
a8fffcf7a02aa895eefb6a52be888637.gif

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I wonder what some people won't like in this new update and some others will like very much. :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well basically it all depends upon devs country and their time of release ,sorry if it doesn't make sense
the dev posted the exact data/time of the update, you only need to convert that (based on your timezone) into "your data/time". hopes that clarifies it for ya.

Reactions: DemonSlayer//
4.30 star(s) 179 Votes