MATAFAKA

Mar 7, 2019
I uploaded the fixed version. There shouldn't be any more loading / crash / out of memory issue. I decided to add an option to pick character's name. Some people gave really compelling arguments and they convinced me. I hope there won't be any more bugs. I suggest downloading the game and playing it once again. Thanks to everyone, who helped me deal with the issue! It's my first game and well... Anyway. Have fun... this time for real!
All of the issues from Chapter 1 like weird depth of field, different colors in certain parts of the body won't happen in chapter 2. If given enough time I'll fix those renders in chapter 1 as well. Also... I'm working hard on my animation skills, I realize they're lacking.
hey dev, I downloaded fix version of the game still getting errors. like this

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
hey dev, I downloaded fix version of the game still getting errors. like this
I downloaded it maybe 30 minutes ago. Just to be 100% sure. Windows version from MEGA and it worked fine. Some people played it as well and didn't have issues.
What OS? Which link? I'll look into it, but not right now. I don't have access to my PC.

Last edited:

MATAFAKA

Mar 7, 2019
I downloaded it maybe 30 minutes ago. Just to be 100% sure. Windows version from MEGA and it worked fine. Some people played it as well and didn't have issues.
sorry me bad, I played it form start it works fine, but when I started the game form my old saves game still outputting error messages.

Reactions: 1Thousand
Dec 21, 2018
It's not a genre it's a fetish and not everyone likes the same fetishes as yourself.
You misunderstood our conversation.

The guy doesn't trust developers who make NTR games and widely advertised that fact in this thread. So I told him to get himself checked out for the TRUST ISSUES - not the fetish. It was never about the fetish.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Alright. Writing is okay, a bit stiff at times.
The renders look okay, the bodies of the ladies are hot. There is something a bit strange about their faces, especially the wife.
I can't explain it, just that it isn't the most attractive look for faces.

What really always irks me is if a game offers no rollback. We know all of us will try different answers and to have to constantly save and reload to check the outcomes is annoying.
Also, the whole UI seems unnecessarily complicated.
9 out of 10 ren'py games offer the save menu when you use the right mouse button, but here we have to then select to save before we get to that.
Honestly, everything that unnecessarily complicates the gameplay should be avoided.

Apart from that it is a good start, but really no rollback and the weird menu take away from enjoying this game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Normally no big fan of male mc‘s but this story sounds interesting. Do we play the old grey haired guy in the pics talking to the hot police woman?
Cause story sounds like some old guy. Would love to play grey haired dickhead fucking this young police woman? :)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Normally no big fan of male mc‘s but this story sounds interesting. Do we play the old grey haired guy inter pics?
Cause story sounds like some old guy. :)
No, it's not the old guy.

Well, the MC isn't young but he isn't that old.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Fan Sigs/Fan Signatures:

Del-Fan-Sig-Katherine.gif Del-Fan-Sig-Rose.gif Del-Fan-Sig-Sarah.gif

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/407862_Del-Fan-Sig-Katherine.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/407863_Del-Fan-Sig-Rose.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/407868_Del-Fan-Sig-Sarah.gif

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Alright. Writing is okay, a bit stiff at times.
The renders look okay, the bodies of the ladies are hot. There is something a bit strange about their faces, especially the wife.
I can't explain it, just that it isn't the most attractive look for faces.

What really always irks me is if a game offers no rollback. We know all of us will try different answers and to have to constantly save and reload to check the outcomes is annoying.
Also, the whole UI seems unnecessarily complicated.
9 out of 10 ren'py games offer the save menu when you use the right mouse button, but here we have to then select to save before we get to that.
Honestly, everything that unnecessarily complicates the gameplay should be avoided.

Apart from that it is a good start, but really no rollback and the weird menu take away from enjoying this game.
Have you tried your mouse-wheel? Most of the games I played, with or without "back" button can be "rolled back" with mouse-wheel. Just edit the number of "history" because most games are limited to 10 or 15 max of history.

P.S.

I haven't played the game yet, I'm still downloading while making this message. I'll let you know if it works or not.

(15 minutes later)
Mouse-Wheel works fine but ONLY for history. The game prompts to press B to rollback which works DURING or AFTER choices. I hope this helped you.

Last edited:

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
No, it's not the old guy.

Well, the MC isn't young but he isn't that old.
I get what he means though about the overview making it sound that way.

The main character spent his whole life working as a police detective. He's famous for his ability to solve crimes, unravel any mystery and catch even the smartest villains, but things are about to change really soon. That's where the story begins...​
I believe some states in the US are different, but here in the UK it is not easy to even qualify to become a detective, a trainee rookie one, before you are 30. There's some fast-tracking available for those with a university degree in Criminal Law or similar, but until recently even those had to have spent at least 2 years in uniform, after completing their degree.

I know that both here in the UK and in most metropolitan areas of the US, many officers without a degree spend years in uniform before being able to even make their first application to become a trainee detective. So either way, rare before 30.

At 40 years old, you don't tend to feel like "you've spent your whole life" doing something that you honestly spent just as much time simply qualifying to start. That sort of thinking tends to take more like 20 years in the same job, and an older fart to think it, like myself. :D

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Have you tried your mouse-wheel? Most of the games I played, with or without "back" button can be "rolled back" with mouse-wheel. Just edit the number of "history" because most games are limited to 10 or 15 max of history.

P.S.

I haven't played the game yet, I'm still downloading while making this message. I'll let you know if it works or not.

(15 minutes later)
Mouse-Wheel works fine but ONLY for history. The game prompts to press B to rollback which works DURING or AFTER choices. I hope this helped you.
I don't know how you usually use rollback, but I always do it with the mouse-wheel.
I thank you for the b-key notice, but I still think that it is inconvenient and the UI is needlessly complicated.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
I don't know how you usually use rollback, but I always do it with the mouse-wheel.
I thank you for the b-key notice, but I still think that it is inconvenient and the UI is needlessly complicated.
The UI is mostly fixed: I bound rollbacks to mousewheel, autosaves are enabled. Transforms between menus are much faster. Right mouse button takes you to save menu. If there's anything else UI related, please let me know. Chapter 2 (which is in progress) won't have those issues.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The UI is mostly fixed: I bound rollbacks to mousewheel, autosaves are enabled. Transforms between menus are much faster. Right mouse button takes you to save menu. If there's anything else UI related, please let me know. Chapter 2 (which is in progress) won't have those issues.
That's very cool. Not only accepting constructive criticism, but also dealing with issues in a fast and efficient way, this deserves to be acknowledged!

Brava, sir! Brava!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Deliverance [Ch. 1 HOTFIX] [1Thousand] (441 mb rar pc original)

100 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
<Pequena analise de investigação>
Eu faço o papel de investigador lol.
Pelos fatos do 1 cliente sendo o chefe da minha esposa.
E pelos fatos de como minha mulher veste para o trabalho.
E pelo fato que minha mulher gosta de se mostrar em publico.
E pelo fato de minha mulher dizer que o chefe dela da encima de todas as mulheres e funcionarias lol.
Saquei tudo aqui minha esposa com certeza é infiel e ja transou com meu cliente que é o chefe dela....Que vadia de esposa que eu tenho.
Vou ter que jogar pelo esquema sombrio.

-------------------------------------------------------
<Small research analysis>
I play the role of investigator lol.
By the facts of 1 client being my wife's boss.
And the facts of how my wife dresses for work.
And the fact that my wife likes to show herself in public.
And the fact that my wife says her boss on top of all women and would work lol.
I got everything here my wife is certainly unfaithful and already had sex with my client who is her boss .... What a bitch wife I have.
I will have to play for the dark scheme.

4.30 star(s) 180 Votes