playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Deliverance [Chapter 2] [1Thousand] - Original Size: 877 MB

Download Win (140 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
WOLVERINE55 Yes. There's second chapter available for Android as well.
JokerLeader I'll look into it. Next chapter's going to have more pages. There shouldn't be an issue where you run out of space to save. Thanks!
Acesaw No. It's not available and I don't think it will be in the future. You can make choices in a specific way to be able to score points with each girl and date them in one playthrough without losing points with your 'main' girl.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
WOLVERINE55 Yes. There's second chapter available for Android as well.
JokerLeader I'll look into it. Next chapter's going to have more pages. There shouldn't be an issue where you run out of space to save. Thanks!
Acesaw No. It's not available and I don't think it will be in the future. You can make choices in a specific way to be able to score points with each girl and date them in one playthrough without losing points with your 'main' girl.
Thank You

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I only played chapter 1 of this game. But IF they won't kill if Detective's (your) wife... She's great character, I like her and I don't want to cheat on her.
I'm afraid 'faithful husband path' can be a little boring. (I hope not!)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Pretty nice update.
Nice new dames introduced, some high quality lewd times and interesting story cases.
I have nothing bad to say about renders either.

I like aswell public sex scenes that were added with MC's wife, i enjoy that type of content but not that many games go for that and make it good.

Like a couple of other people mentioned, more saves would be nice, much more. :rolleyes:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
It's not so much about it only pays off in AAA games, but IMO it's more that:
1. Adult game players tend to want the MC to be themselves because it's their fantasy. You want to be the one doing all the banging and stuff.
2. Having an actual named character works in non-adult games because it's the other way around, the players want to be the MC. There's a clear separation between you (the player) and the named MC. For example, if you play a Batman game, you want to be Bruce Wayne. You don't think Bruce Wayne is you.

Personally though, I don't usually pay attention to the name of MC. I have a set name for the ones that asked me to name the MC, but I tend to not remember 90% of the named MC just because they don't really matter.
not just it actully when watching series or reading mangas too, think about it i usually drop when mc diverge too much what i would do in the situation, ex: all those marvel series where guys never kill the bad guys thats is bullshit even for fantasy i can't relate to it and put myself as some daredavil wimp

its the same here when mc is a pushover for life or when you can't get rid of a annoying girl in a game

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
1Thousand

this game is confusing asfuck, i mean the choices are pretty much what lady you see and who dont, does that mean cheating on the wife will lead to ntr? because that will make forced ntr on player if we want to explore other girls...
Can you tell us how you will make that? i liked the update but id like to know this beforehand, never liked to get burn.
I wanted to see how you will make that optional but i dont see any difference even in this last update at all.

(the only 2 choices that i can think of is 1 not listening to her in the park and 2 where she have almost her breast in display and you have to tell her about it) maybe you should put a warning at the end of the choices , like (ntr) (non ntr), that will make it easier for the players.

Last edited:

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
1Thousand

this game is confusing asfuck, i mean the choices are pretty much what lady you see and who dont, does that mean cheating on the wife will lead to ntr? because that will make forced ntr on player if we want to explore other girls...
Can you tell us how you will make that? i liked the update but id like to know this beforehand, never liked to get burn.
I wanted to see how you will make that optional but i dont see any difference even in this last update at all.

(the only 2 choices that i can think of is 1 not listening to her in the park and 2 where she have almost her breast in display and you have to tell her about it) maybe you should put a warning at the end of the choices , like (ntr) (non ntr), that will make it easier for the players.
There will be clear choices what leads to NTR. I meant it as something new and fun for the couple - a way to spice up their sex lives. I guarantee you're going to see it coming a mile away. It's going to be much easier in Ch.3 I'm making a stats menu - you'll directly see what does what.
Scoring points with other girls doesn't make you lose them with Katherine.

Last edited:

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Game is named Deliverance
Not a backwoods Republican simulator full of inbreeding
I am disappoint

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There will be clear choices what leads to NTR. I meant it as something new and fun for the couple - a way to spice up their sex lives. I guarantee you're going to see it coming a mile away. It's going to be much easier in Ch.3 I'm making a stats menu - you'll directly see what does what.
Scoring points with other girls doesn't make you lose them with Kathrine.
so cheating on her wont lead to ntr? then thats allright for me.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes