Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
>cheats on the wife

>buh buh i dont want nu ntr

Bunch of morons
bunch of morons you say.... do you understand that if you cheat on the wife and that forcé ntr , all those people like me that dont like ntr will never be able to romance the other girls since that will mean ntr? hold your tongue next time you speak nonsense.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
bunch of morons you say.... do you understand that if you cheat on the wife and that forcé ntr , all those people like me that dont like ntr will never be able to romance the other girls since that will mean ntr? hold your tongue next time you speak nonsense.
If you want to romance other girls then you should have no problem with the wife romancing other men.

It's hardly fair if you get to cheat and she doesn't what kind of dick logic is that?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you want to romance other girls then you should have no problem with the wife romancing other men.

It's hardly fair if you get to cheat and she doesn't what kind of dick logic is that?
yet that whould have make forced ntr on us if we want to romance other girls , how is that fair either?
going by your logic will make forced ntr on people, then how many people will actually support this dev in patreon? not all people will like to be forced to play one route just to avoid ntr, and that will make the dev lost revenue and support.
this is a game and we all have our kinks, ntr is not one of mine, im fine if u or others like it, but it never should be forced on the players.
either way there is no point to debate about this since there wont be forced ntr and it will be optional.
to each their own...

Last edited:

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Good game but the developer need to make the MC penis more bigger and the developer should add rollback so we can try different choice without load the game back.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Good game but the developer need to make the MC penis more bigger and the developer should add rollback so we can try different choice without load the game back.
Dev said rollback feature will be in chapter 3. Check this post #160
As I am addicted to the rollback feature I think I'll be waiting for chapter 3 to play this. Looking forward to playing this too, seems really interesting.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
What I like about Katherine is that she owns her sexuality. A lot of female mc's in these scenarios are more reserved, she can be all of the above. From sexy reserved housewife to the slutty exhibitionist.

Sarah's ass to making it hard though.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
O hot erro on Android on scene of the crime i touch e girls and got erro

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Mature adult with a skill set as MC, good renders, interesting story with choices. (y)

Couple of thoughts:
- Some of the dialogue during the H-Scenes seems a little out of sync. e.g. The ladies often say "I'm cumming" before the loop even begins rather than during or at the end of it.
- Due to the many branches with different scenes, it would be useful if you could add either; (a) Save naming ability, and/or (b) a gallery as a feature in future updates.

Good game. Looking forward to more.
I really like the idea of adding a CG gallery! I have something in mind on looks and how it's going to work and will start working on it after Ch.3. It may happen in Ch.4 or 5. I'm a one-man team and everything takes so much time! I'll do my best to implement it as soon as I can. So why not start now? Because I'm aiming for an early release of the next version. It SHOULD be up in 10 - 14 days. That is if everything goes as planned.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: 1Thousand
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Here is a game that deserves credit.
For those who have already played chapter 1 and joined chapter 2 it can be seen that the game has a plot based on the detective story.
I think what is missing here is more incentives for the game to accelerate the next chapters ..... We will not let a good game like many others be abandoned for lack of attention to the Developer, we will help even with compliments positive to this and many others that are in the F95zone to grow .... Thanks for your attention.
And sorry for the bad english.

Deliverance.gif

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Holy poop, the mc is one ugly fucker haha; but i do love all the scenes with the wife, they show alot of love :love:

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
It's been a while, but I have great news! Chapter 3 release is happening tomorrow! I worked really hard on this update and while it's an early release (~3 weeks after Ch.2), there's still tons of content for you to play. I hope you enjoy it!
What can you expect?
  • 600 renders and 17 animations,
  • new character and relationships menu for you to track almost every decision,
  • 11 new music tracks,
  • back (rollback) button added to the quick menu on the bottom right,
  • more (much more) save pages. :)

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
It's been a while, but I have great news! Chapter 3 release is happening tomorrow! I worked really hard on this update and while it's an early release (~3 weeks after Ch.2), there's still tons of content for you to play. I hope you enjoy it!
What can you expect?
  • 600 renders and 17 animations,
  • new character and relationships menu for you to track almost every decision,
  • 11 new music tracks,
  • back (rollback) button added to the quick menu on the bottom right,
  • more (much more) save pages. :)
Wow! You Have been working hard. Been dying to play your game but have been holding out till that rollback feature was added. Great news that it has been. My instincts are telling me that I am going to love your game. Let's hope they are correct.

Reactions: 1Thousand
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes