• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
So, wheres the NTR?

You have had to make some choices on the previous 2 chapters to get the NTR, otherwise you wont, i tried every single choice available now and didnt get shit

Alright, to trigger the scene you need something around 6 wife points, also, its not NTR, its consensual cheating, since he's the one who suggested the whole thing

( PD: It makes no fucking sense you need wife points to trigger the scene, it should be the other way around and with her getting off you and going straight to the dude )

Last edited:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I agree that it's technically not NTR. Not by a long shot. It's supposed to make the other person in the relationship angry or jealous and noooo.. this doesn't do it. If you can choose to ask her to do it without feeling either emotion, then it's not NTR. BUT.. I understand the warning. Here's why.

Put it this way.. if you are in a mixed onsen full of naked people and you decide to be mean and push your wife so she trips and falls on someone else's dick cuz you pushed her, some people will still scream NTR. LOUDLY. First, they'll cry about it to mommy then they'll come here and LOUDLY complain about it. Even though there's BIG HUGE FREAKIN' NEON SIGNS saying NTR, they'll pray it's avoidable and even if it is, they'll skip through text or not understand it, trigger it and then cry about it. They've even called content that clearly isn't NTR as "NTR" and many even went on a dev's Patreon AND Discord sites and started hate posting.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I agree that it's technically not NTR. Not by a long shot. It's supposed to make the other person in the relationship angry or jealous and noooo.. this doesn't do it. If you can choose to ask her to do it without feeling either emotion, then it's not NTR. BUT.. I understand the warning. Here's why.

Put it this way.. if you are in a mixed onsen full of naked people and you decide to be mean and push your wife so she trips and falls on someone else's dick cuz you pushed her, some people will still scream NTR. LOUDLY. First, they'll cry about it to mommy then they'll come here and LOUDLY complain about it. Even though there's BIG HUGE FREAKIN' NEON SIGNS saying NTR, they'll pray it's avoidable and even if it is, they'll skip through text or not understand it, trigger it and then cry about it. They've even called content that clearly isn't NTR as "NTR" and many even went on a dev's Patreon AND Discord sites and started hate posting.
I know that, but it pisses me off when people use the NTR tag when its not there and only do it to create "talk" about their game

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
probably better labled as swinging if they both agree on it..but the tag used is too often not used correctly that people just slap it on anything where the MC's dames are touched by another with zero regard to the actual meaning of the term..regardless..it is easily avoided and easily found so its a game for all...should be no arguments or complaints about the game itself..its very crystal clearly shown so can be avoided or experienced...the dev is doing a good job..

M'95

May 17, 2019
Has anything been changed in chapter one and/or two or should I start with save from ending chapter 2?

Nikzy006

Mar 1, 2018
So, wheres the NTR?

You have had to make some choices on the previous 2 chapters to get the NTR, otherwise you wont, i tried every single choice available now and didnt get shit

Alright, to trigger the scene you need something around 6 wife points, also, its not NTR, its consensual cheating, since he's the one who suggested the whole thing

( PD: It makes no fucking sense you need wife points to trigger the scene, it should be the other way around and with her getting off you and going straight to the dude )
i had 6 points with wife but the ntr scene did not triggered...

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
i had 6 points with wife but the ntr scene did not triggered...
Did you told her about her cleavage? Did you blackmailed anyone? My testing was vanilla as fuck with nothing that involved either other girls or not doing my job

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Good update once again.

As for what happened, it seems more like swinging, not really NTR.
But i guess it's easier to just label it as that so people understand, because some group of people puts everything under NTR, even if it's something like sharing, swinging etc. :rolleyes:

I can bet that there will be some posts about it, even tho there's a big disclaimer on the main page that it's easily avoidable. :D

Last edited:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
FUCK ME!!........Is anyone else getting script error up the ass on this update? Every other CLICK I get a damn script error it unfucking playable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

do I just need to restart or what?

Last edited:

Nikzy006

Mar 1, 2018
Good update once again.

As for what happened, it seems more like swinging, not really NTR.
But i guess it's easier to just label it as that so people understand, because some group of people puts everything under NTR, even if it's something like sharing, swinging etc. :rolleyes:

I can bet that there will be some posts about it, even tho there's a big disclaimer on the main page that it's easily avoidable. :D
how to trigger ntr scene...

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I feel or rather hope that while the current NTR isn't really hard NTR and more consensual swinging, in the future there'll perhaps be harder stuff when Sondheim gets his hands on Sarah and Katherine.

• Love
Reactions: greenp
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes