Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
<Pequena analise de investigação>
Eu faço o papel de investigador lol.
Pelos fatos do 1 cliente sendo o chefe da minha esposa.
E pelos fatos de como minha mulher veste para o trabalho.
E pelo fato que minha mulher gosta de se mostrar em publico.
E pelo fato de minha mulher dizer que o chefe dela da encima de todas as mulheres e funcionarias lol.
Saquei tudo aqui minha esposa com certeza é infiel e ja transou com meu cliente que é o chefe dela....Que vadia de esposa que eu tenho.
Vou ter que jogar pelo esquema sombrio.

-------------------------------------------------------
<Small research analysis>
I play the role of investigator lol.
By the facts of 1 client being my wife's boss.
And the facts of how my wife dresses for work.
And the fact that my wife likes to show herself in public.
And the fact that my wife says her boss on top of all women and would work lol.
I got everything here my wife is certainly unfaithful and already had sex with my client who is her boss .... What a bitch wife I have.
I will have to play for the dark scheme.
Nice catch there ... MC never investigates his own life ... dumbed out by the dame => smitten with
philandering around all tail he can catch glimpse of ... oh well ... Game On!

I was understanding it would be more down to the MC actions than anything else? and maybe the place where she works that's the dress code or something but worrying all the same.

This is the major trope in all the movies such a smart straight shooter never be wrong never go wrong always on top of things wise guy ... all the women slip by and MC is left with them preconceptions and delusions of grandeur ... Watch when they come on TV -> lethal weapon series or movies ... they all cater to the smarter than warranted lucky MC with a miserable / lonely life when all the fun is said and done.

Pretty nice gathering of ideas ... nice enough put together ... when the realization hits ... have fun;)!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Please 1Thousand can you replace all your statement by ones ? As the doc say :
Show Statement
[...]
If an image with the same image tag is already showing on the layer, the new image replaces it. Otherwise, the image is placed above all other images in the layer."
[...]
Scene Statement
The scene statement removes all displayables from a layer, and then shows an image on that layer.
Which mean that actually you're just stacking the images one on top of all the others. It isn't really kind for the memory, will have an impact on the game performance after a long time, and tend to mess with Ren'py's prediction and cache. In top of that, it also tend to lead to visual errors when, for a reason or another, you have to perform some none generic action on the screen.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Please 1Thousand can you replace all your statement by ones ? As the doc say :

Which mean that actually you're just stacking the images one on top of all the others. It isn't really kind for the memory, will have an impact on the game performance after a long time, and tend to mess with Ren'py's prediction and cache. In top of that, it also tend to lead to visual errors when, for a reason or another, you have to perform some none generic action on the screen.
Exactly! I switched the 'show' to 'scene'. Added choice to pick character's name. I panicked like never before. I didn't know what's wrong and now it became clear. Thank you for your message and help!

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Just played the game..
- No Scroll Back is very annoying.
- Saving is a pain with the new menu and the delay/lag (animation) + the steps instead of the usual right click.

%#$FG^$W&H$WH4!!!

Reactions: desmosome

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Just played the game..
- No Scroll Back is very annoying.
- Saving is a pain with the new menu and the delay/lag (animation) + the steps instead of the usual right click.

%#$FG^$W&H$WH4!!!
It's fixed already and you won't have to deal with those issues in Chapter 2 as I posted earlier.

Reactions: jsbb9999

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'll try to fix it and allow people to name their hero in the next chapter. I was thinking of telling a story for this specific character, but maybe you're right and this only pays off in AAA games.
Please leave a default name if you leave the name field blank. I'm one of those people who doesn't like to imagine they're the protagonist. Played a couple games where the dev took out the default name in later versions and I had to go back and find it lol.

Reactions: 1Thousand

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Hi everyone! For those who are interested in the game:
What can you expect in Chapter 2? Interrogating, looking for clues and potential suspects. Of course, even the best detective can't do it on his own! After a hard day of work, you want to come back home and relax, right? I present you a small preview of what I've been working on the past couple of days.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Chapter 2 release is coming! If everything goes the way I planned and as of this moment it does, Chapter 2 will be out tomorrow. So much work's been done this month! I have to admit I'm (a little bit) proud. It's definitely much bigger than the previous one. Not only in terms of renders, because it has ~750, not only in animations: ~20, but the story progression, choices, action, 'action' (if you know what I mean) ,more cinematic music and most of all: QUALITY. In my opinion, it went up so much I had to come back to Chapter 1 to fix some of the renders and I ended up working on around 100 of them. If you didn't like Katherine's looks, I suggest the possibility of starting over, because correcting renders was mostly about her. Of course, I didn't change the model or anything like this - just tweaks in materials and lighting. A full changelog and plans for the future will be available on the release day.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Chapter 2 release is coming! If everything goes the way I planned and as of this moment it does, Chapter 2 will be out tomorrow. So much work's been done this month! I have to admit I'm (a little bit) proud. It's definitely much bigger than the previous one. Not only in terms of renders, because it has ~750, not only in animations: ~20, but the story progression, choices, action, 'action' (if you know what I mean) ,more cinematic music and most of all: QUALITY. In my opinion, it went up so much I had to come back to Chapter 1 to fix some of the renders and I ended up working on around 100 of them. If you didn't like Katherine's looks, I suggest the possibility of starting over, because correcting renders was mostly about her. Of course, I didn't change the model or anything like this - just tweaks in materials and lighting. A full changelog and plans for the future will be available on the release day.
Well, i hope that chapter 2 will bring more attention to your game because it deserves it in my opinion.

good luck.

Reactions: 1Thousand

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
There it is. Chapter 2. I’m going to stick around here for a bit to see if there are any game-breaking bugs (Chapter 1 PTSD) and maybe answer a few questions and then… I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP.
You can find more info about this chapter in the changelog.
I wanted to add a stats menu where you’d be able to see girl’s affection and hero/villain points as well, but I didn’t want it to be just a basic frame with text and I didn’t want to postpone the release, so you can expect it in Ch.3. What more can I say… Have fun!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
@1Thousand
Can you had more save pages, 9 is a little low for trying multiple routes.
Thanks

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes