1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
I also ignore games with any kind of NTR
That's fair. I feel like I'm being misunderstood here and losing more people the more I type. The game won't be in any way NTR or cuckold oriented. Some scenes may happen depending on your choices. As I said on my Patreon I prefer it to be more story than specific fetish oriented. If you know what I mean. I wouldn't like it to become moving from one sex scene to the other, because sooner than later it becomes boring.
Anyway. Good luck!

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
That's fair. I feel like I'm being misunderstood here and losing more people the more I type. The game won't be in any way NTR or cuckold oriented. Some scenes may happen depending on your choices. As I said on my Patreon I prefer it to be more story than specific fetish oriented. If you know what I mean. I wouldn't like it to become moving from one sex scene to the other, because sooner than later it becomes boring.
Anyway. Good luck!
as I said, games with any presence of NTR are not interesting to me... even if "NTR is optional"
good luck! maybe someone else will like the game
it’s not interesting to always sit next to my wife! And afraid of cheating her!

Last edited:

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Anyway. Good luck!
Don't sweat it.

You'll learn that there are certain people on forums like these that just look for something to complain about, just so they can complain and get some attention. Most people genuinely deciding that a game is not for them won't download it, and won't bother to take the time to comment on every game they don't download about why. But a few will always want to get some attention, will pop into a thread to say they are out (like anyone was wondering and asking), and the worst cases will keep coming back to further explain why they are out in the hopes someone will comment and validate them.

The few that genuinely ask early on should be answered. Once that has been done, see about getting a developer note added to the OP where you can put that and other frequently asked questions, because otherwise new people who don't know how to use search to search only this thread, will keep asking month after month after month.

However, once it is in the OP as a FAQ, don't expect it to stop there still being people who ask. It doesn't stop that. It just lets you clearly know they are stupid before you waste time and effort on them. :D

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
First impression is pretty good, but with some caveats.

I can see why people feel like the wife may be cheating. Her clothing is very revealing in general and she does seem close to the boss. Let's see what happens, I am reassured by the dev's words earlier in this thread.

The graphics and interface are pretty nice except for a couple of details:
  • The depth-of-field is turned up to 11, meaning I feel like I'm playing a detective who suffers from both nearsightedness and tunnel-vision. Just way too much.
  • Also, multiple transparencies on top of each other, it doesn't look good.
  • Sometimes the characters look like they've been stretched somehow.
  • MC's dick is a different color than the rest of his body. With dicktator there is a script to copy the materials from the rest of the body, but not sure what the dev is using here.
  • Not a fan of swooshing interfaces, it's too slow.
But most importantly, the game seemed to slow down gradually. After his first case was solved, I saved and restarted the game. Now the game crashes when I try to reload any save after the park. Out of memory error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do like that there are multiple paths. I'm probably gonna play the good guy route, but I like the option. I'm certainly going to play it again, once the dev has fixed the memory error.

Reactions: 1Thousand

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Story looks OK, I appreciate every game focusing on storyline, not just "fuck your family"/
Sound and graphics too. Have got nothing against possible NTR, it's actually good when narrative punishes you for cheating.
But man...wtf with optimisation? Never saw renpy game eats so much resources from my GPU and turns into lagfest after animation sex scene.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Anyway. Good luck!
Some people see voyeurism as ntr. You have to deal with those guys too. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
This game is raping GPU like there no tomorrow.Definitely a bug here
yeah, the game is buged hard, slideshow when presing esc or when the dialog with chioces comes up, gpu temp goes over 70 degrees in just a few sec, shame, the game looks interesting but needs a bugfix

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
First impression is pretty good, but with some caveats.

I can see why people feel like the wife may be cheating. Her clothing is very revealing in general and she does seem close to the boss. Let's see what happens, I am reassured by the dev's words earlier in this thread.

The graphics and interface are pretty nice except for a couple of details:
  • The depth-of-field is turned up to 11, meaning I feel like I'm playing a detective who suffers from both nearsightedness and tunnel-vision. Just way too much.
  • Also, multiple transparencies on top of each other, it doesn't look good.
  • Sometimes the characters look like they've been stretched somehow.
  • MC's dick is a different color than the rest of his body. With dicktator there is a script to copy the materials from the rest of the body, but not sure what the dev is using here.
  • Not a fan of swooshing interfaces, it's too slow.
But most importantly, the game seemed to slow down gradually. After his first case was solved, I saved and restarted the game. Now the game crashes when I try to reload any save after the park. Out of memory error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do like that there are multiple paths. I'm probably gonna play the good guy route, but I like the option. I'm certainly going to play it again, once the dev has fixed the memory error.
Thank you so much for the traceback file! You actually saved my life! I tested the game once again and again and it appears that the "out of memory" issue / saving, loading issue is fixed! I'm packaging the game right now, then uploading and we should be good to go. I'm so angry at myself for not noticing this before and screwing up the launch! I hope it'll be fine from now on.

NøH9

Aug 22, 2018
Hey nice start for me but i dont know if it's only me but my game crash :s

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
New Rule ... Game standard to help S.E. E ... F.U.L.L ... R.E.N.D.E.R.S ... W.H.I.L.E ... GAMING;)!!!

TRANSPARENCY SLIDER FOR TEXT BOX !!!

GIT!!!

gREAT gAME eXAMPLE ::::

View attachment 392283

View attachment 392284

View attachment 392285

Y.O.U ... A.N.D ... E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E. ... E.L.S.E ... C.A.N ... SEE THE FULL GAL FIGURE;)
this have been in discution with many many devs during many many years..

the problem with that is that they are no specific way to do it.

- you make it invisible, wich can litteraly hide the text if render is clear or white or else. unless you also change text color, wich make same result with others renders.

in final, the best decision is to let the Ui as it is, and if someone want to see the whole render, they just have to press "H". its faster, and it doesnt require to be changed again and again during the whole game.
even if the font have a border, some renders color can still broke them and make them unreadable. even more for peoples with vision troubles such a colors blind or else..

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
The game freezes and comes out on Lenovo K5 with Android 5.1.1. It is a lack of optimization or that the device only with 2 GB RAM.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
as I said, games with any presence of NTR are not interesting to me... even if "NTR is optional"
good luck! maybe someone else will like the game
it’s not interesting to always sit next to my wife! And afraid of cheating her!
I mean, NTR is only here when you allow it and lead to the situation like this.

You treat your lady badly or do some bad stuff that lead the MC love interests to go away, it's on you and your bad choices.

I personally like optional NTR that has some weight based on what you did, and not just NTR because of the sake of NTR and bad writing - It makes you to put more thought in choices you make.

As for the game, it seems alright, nice models, renders and grammar isn't the engrish type.
I like that we play as older MC, it's a nice change of pace to play someone different than just some college kid.

stgkjsrbgrsb

Apr 16, 2017
1Thousand I don't know if the fix you just made is what I'm about to say, but I think I know why the game lags so much. You used "show" to show the images. I think you either have to use "hide" before showing the next image, or maybe change the shows to "scene". Hope that helps!

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
1Thousand I don't know if the fix you just made is what I'm about to say, but I think I know why the game lags so much. You used "show" to show the images. I think you either have to use "hide" before showing the next image, or maybe change the shows to "scene". Hope that helps!
Exactly! I switched the 'show' to 'scene'. Added choice to pick character's name. I panicked like never before. I didn't know what's wrong and now it became clear. Thank you for your message and help!

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
Can't play this game. Game keeps freezing right after first sex scene with wife. Tried 3 times then gave up.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes