MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Is the MC's wife cheating or is it just me? Gone the loyal husband route but its there are subtle hints wife is cheating.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cib64 and Tumai

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
just many immediately want to know in the game there will be NTR and cuckold or not
many don't like NTR swingers and cuckold
It won't be NTR unless you make choices that will lead to it (of course in the future). I hope I portrayed it clear enough. Katherine can be a tease sometimes. If she can get under your skin, she definitely will.

Last edited:

Meow1ng

Dec 15, 2018
actually good game, but last 200-300 pages and animation have lags and so much freezing -_- try to reload, but when I load my save, game shut down :D not good feelings -_-

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It won't be NTR, swingers or cuckold unless you make choices that will eventually lead to it (of course in the future). I hope I portrayed it clear enough. Katherine can be a tease sometimes. If she can get under your skin, she definitely will.
so there will be that type of content....... man nowadays all devs jumping that train, ive had enough dissapointing to keep games with ntr avoidable in my list, from now im just playing game with no ntr, Good luck with your game though seems nice

Apr 21, 2019
It won't be NTR, swingers or cuckold unless you make choices that will eventually lead to it (of course in the future). I hope I portrayed it clear enough. Katherine can be a tease sometimes. If she can get under your skin, she definitely will.
haven't try the game yet,im cool with optional ntr

Apr 21, 2019
so there will be that type of content....... man nowadays all devs jumping that train, ive had enough dissapointing to keep games with ntr avoidable in my list, from now im just playing game with no ntr, Good luck with your game though seems nice
life's cucked me enough not game aswell,amirite ?
still remeber how my girl cheat on me,hurt like a son of a bitch

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
There'll be clear decisions on which route you want to take. If you don't like this type of content and make decisions accordingly you won't ever see it and by that I mean it won't happen.
Thanks. I hope you'll give it a second go some time later and you'll enjoy it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
life's cucked me enough not game aswell,amirite ?
still remeber how my girl cheat on me,hurt like a son of a bitch
i dont even know what the hell do you mean, by my comment i mean that all devs nowadays all jumping ntr avoidable to attract more support while end up dissapointing both or one of the parties... im tired already of that shit so id rather pass on the game rather than be dissapointed later.
Have a good day :sneaky:

1Thousand as i said to the guy up here, is not about you but the overall i have already see, true is unfair to judge you by the mistakes of so many other devs, but thats my view already on this, maybe you wont make the same mistakes but i will rather be safe than sorry later, thats why i dont ever support games with ntr in patreon either, burned too many times already.
wish you the best though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
New Rule ... Game standard to help S.E. E ... F.U.L.L ... R.E.N.D.E.R.S ... W.H.I.L.E ... GAMING;)!!!

TRANSPARENCY SLIDER FOR TEXT BOX !!!

GIT!!!

gREAT gAME eXAMPLE ::::

one1.jpg

two2.jpg

three3.jpg

Y.O.U ... A.N.D ... E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E. ... E.L.S.E ... C.A.N ... SEE THE FULL GAL FIGURE;)

Last edited:

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
There'll be clear decisions on which route you want to take. If you don't like this type of content and make decisions accordingly you won't ever see it and by that I mean it won't happen. As for the villain route... if you lie, cheat and don't care about her, I think it's quite natural she'll cheat or leave you.
Thanks. I hope you'll give it a second go some time later and you'll enjoy it.
I like how you responded, there are devs out here that get butthurt and insult complainers "don't like it gtfo". You got my respect, sadly can't subscribe to you because of money constraints :(.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
In short, they say in the game there will be NTR cuckold and the rest ... everything is clear
no longer trust such games... good luck to all

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
i dont even know what the hell do you mean, by my comment i mean that all devs nowadays all jumping ntr avoidable to attract more support while end up dissapointing both or one of the parties... im tired already of that shit so id rather pass on the game rather than be dissapointed later.
Have a good day :sneaky:

I also ignore games with any kind of NTR

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I'll try to fix it and allow people to name their hero in the next chapter. I was thinking of telling a story for this specific character, but maybe you're right and this only pays off in AAA games.
I'm not in video games universe. I'm not a gamer too. I write romantic, erotic novel.

That look weird at the first look but if you think well.

Have only one difference with erotic novel and erotic games. The support. The balance as exactly the same.

The most important as telling a good story at boot place.

I give you the same advice i give to all beginner writer (Precision, i'm a beginner to).

Before start the first draft. Make a work plan with a synopsys of the main story. The synopsys have a beginning, a middle and a end.

You add a description of your caractere and details and specification of your story.

If you create new specification for your story or characters. Add it in the work plan for future reference. All important information go here.

Has really useful for the most frequent mistake. Like your MC as a brown eyes at the beginning and blue at the end the story. If you have a references for this smalls details. As a priceless tool.

In the wonderful world of TV series. He call it a bible.

Why doing that? Because you need a compass and a map. If you write your story in the same time you telling it in your mind. Without clear plan. you are at dangerous risk to be lost. You have a big chance to live a definitive blank page syndrome. With an unfinished artwork.

Just remember, is a tool but not a recipe, a goodspeel or a construction plan. Is a simple map and you update it anytime.

In my experience. When you begin to write. New character, sides story, cliffhanger as coming from nowhere. Is like a firework and if you don't have a map and a compass to give you the direction. An unfinished story or game as a really big risk.

Never begin your story if you do not have a end. No problem to change it lot of time. But the most important as to have one. You going nowhere more fastest do you think.

I recently see a developper he have, clearly do not make this exercice. He have a MC going nowhere. An incomplete skeleton of story. Any interaction. We having a simple MC goin in a empty space without goal. He have developed this game with no direction to go.

Now this game is going to the trash.

Is a simple intuition and have a great chance i'm wrong. With information i read. I think you do not made this exercice.

This is the reason because i write this too long message to put this suggestion to you.

If i was wrong. I'm happy and this information as not lost. She have utility for another beginner writer or developer.

Remember: never begin a story if you do not have a end. Make a plan. First at all.

My great apology for this to long and boring message.

Now i gone trying this game. She look good at the first draft.

Reactions: cib64
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes