Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi! It's been quite a while since my last post (not counting releases). I've been working on the next chapter the entire time. No slacking off! I'm already quite deep into the story and after a rollercoaster of emotions in the previous update, it looks like it's going to be a slower-paced one - at least when it comes to action. I could fairly say it's more focused on character development and... hmm... you finally start to see differences between hero and villain routes and what could they be leading to in the future. Besides that, the presence of... great evil is going to be more and more noticeable.
A slower-paced chapter is upon us, but the tension rises!

Release date? Way too early to say for sure, but I'm aiming towards the end of June.

What to expect in the near future? 10$+ poll and a first preview coming in few days!
Any thoughts on the previous chapter? Something you liked? Disliked? Let me know, either here in the comments or write a DM!
Also... I'm thinking about implementing a few changes (adding benefits) to 20$ tier, but more on that later.

Take care!

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Agree 100% on the hotwife route. On the non sharing I think in the cabin with the black stockings and garter belt.
She's exceptionally georgeous in that scene, one of my fav too.
Sad I can't really enjoy the non-sharing path since I already tried NTR path the first time.
The idea that she fucked someone else already stuck in my mind.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
She’s just pixels. We may like the character but she ain’t real. Don’t put the book down because you don’t like a chapter.
Meh, people play different ways and take different approaches to adult games. I personally don't play the sharing route specifically because it would ruin Katherine's character (for me obviously). I like to immerse myself in the character I'm playing as, so if i don't feel the characters are "real", what's the point, then? But then it begs the question, why would someone play the sharing route first (a clearly tagged route), if they know it would bother them later? That's just mind boggling to me.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
One thing i would like that this game explored more is - More foreplay scenes before going into actual sex scenes, like showing characters undressing or being undressed by someone in few renders instead of jumping right into the sex scene and everyone is naked already etc.

As of now some scenes have it and then some don't.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
One thing i would like that this game explored more is - More foreplay scenes before going into actual sex scenes, like showing characters undressing or being undressed by someone in few renders instead of jumping right into the sex scene and everyone is naked already etc.

As of now some scenes have it and then some don't.
I agree .....since the game has a dark plot to it.... this kinda lightens up the mood and make it more sensual... light before the storm so to speak.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
one of the darkhorse games here,well scripted and great renders,i love all the tags,especially NTR and cheating.kat is a true anal queen,i love her,keep the anal scenes coming!

Reactions: crisbr

You know me

Dec 24, 2019
This game is fucking amazing. I just have one question. The thing happened in the last episode means there will be no more swinging scene.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This game is fucking amazing. I just have one question. The thing happened in the last episode means there will be no more swinging scene.
Not sure if Dev " Really " killed off Charles .... Unless I missed something. I hope not for the same reason you are calling out !!
I need to see Katherine naked and having Sex....as much as we can !!

Reactions: crisbr

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Just tried it for the first time and it's instantly one of my favourites! Needs some work on the small talk (sometimes it sounds weird and feels like they skipped lines) but the main story is pretty interesting

kauno

Oct 10, 2018
A great premise - tick, a mystery to be solved - tick, elements of the supernatural - tick, capable protagonist - tick, and a host of beautiful characters - tick. What more can one ask for. I specially love the wife, Katherine. Her playful personality, beauty and persistence in her work make her irresistible. This game actually makes me want to keep the MC faithful to her. Great job dev!

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
I quite like this game I had not played it before because I was listening to criticism that it is bad I do not like it, among other things it is a gem, and what caught my attention the most is the art I love the expressions of the characters ha ha ha 5 /5. This is art. and thanks to the creator for bringing this gem. :)(y)

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Lol how do you know ? you the developer ? I don't need a definition I'm just saying what I would wish to see. The games about corruption and being as you can cheat on her countless times its only logical there is a punishment for it.
Its on games description ...

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes