albul

Jun 8, 2017
Can we have a hero to post the second preview?

Unlocked

Getting better with the best company you could possibly imagine... our MC needs to recover as soon as possible to deal with what's coming! Deal with what's coming... but how? As a team... or maybe not?
You'll be forced to make a few MAJOR choices that will massively influence the story in upcoming chapters!

Twinty

Sep 15, 2019
I like this game, but i believe it need more options during the sex scenes. My opinion!

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
1Thousand i think that you kind of ruined the surprise with your preview..people didn't know what happened with MC you shouldn't have posted pics with Mc in hospital or even say what might happen as continue alone or with the team

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
LIke it or Not I support him in every terms... if he just shows more cuckold and swinging stuff!
there is actually one problem I saw in last chapter.. I tried to keep my wife to myself and I did until the swinging moment but it was like last time and they said they had experience in this stuff! it was weird ? am I missing something ?
Well, they do have a past before you taking over MC's actions, not a big issue

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
LIke it or Not I support him in every terms... if he just shows more cuckold and swinging stuff!
there is actually one problem I saw in last chapter.. I tried to keep my wife to myself and I did until the swinging moment but it was like last time and they said they had experience in this stuff! it was weird ? am I missing something ?
He doesn't show preview of sex scenes and I meant could show any other preview because that's a spoiler not a preview. Now we know that Mc is good and alive..some thought he could be dead or we don't know what happened to him but now we're certain he's good in pic and by what the dev said

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Immortal1370 Thanks for letting me know. There might be a slight issue with the code. I wrote alternate dialogue options just in case someone wasn't into sharing and wanted to see swinging stuff only. You're not missing anything. I'll fix it as soon as possible and implement it in Ch.9
Yougiblack The preview may be considered as a spoiler, but... it doesn't tell anything that important. What's changed? What happened to MC? And... well... Something did. :)

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Immortal1370 Thanks for letting me know. There might be a slight issue with the code. I wrote alternate dialogue options just in case someone wasn't into sharing and wanted to see swinging stuff only. You're not missing anything. I'll fix it as soon as possible and implement it in Ch.9
Yougiblack The preview may be considered as a spoiler, but... it doesn't tell anything that important. What's changed? What happened to MC? And... well... Something did. :)
Well it does say he's alive and well in the hospital not dead nor unknown. You ruined the potential thought of what if we could have other MC or other character till MC is back and now we know we have options to be on our own or with the team still just saying maybe don't give spoilers or such hints for the next previews and anyways best of luck to you. I'm excited to see the update and of course Kathie messing around

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Well it does say he's alive and well in the hospital not dead nor unknown. You ruined the potential thought of what if we could have other MC or other character till MC is back and now we know we have options to be on our own or with the team still just saying maybe don't give spoilers or such hints for the next previews and anyways best of luck to you. I'm excited to see the update and of course Kathie messing around
Really? Did you really believe the MC died? I think it was fairly obvious he didn't die, that wouldn't have made any sense.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Really? Did you really believe the MC died? I think it was fairly obvious he didn't die, that wouldn't have made any sense.
Ehhh it's a predictable scenario. It's a sci-fi game so anything is possible. Maybe fell in coma and we'd have to find out how to go on idk it's not my game but you can't just eliminate any possibilities of what might happen

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Good news everyone! It looks like we're getting closer and closer to the release date! With a lot of minor and some major delays, I'm fairly confident I'll be able to publish it on the 21st of June for 10$+ Patrons! Almost a week from now. It's one of the larger chapters with ~920 renders. Technically, it's still not completed. I need to take care of music, testing, and, of course, a few animations. Actually, about animations! This is the first chapter that seems more animations heavy with ~30 of them. I managed to find more time to practice my skills and... well you'll see the effects of it in one week. I tried to focus more on different kinds of animations than just 'in and out' movements and... they look quite nice! Much better than in earlier chapters - that for sure. I'm gonna keep working on my skills until I'm finally satisfied with the quality and I have a long way ahead of me! If anything goes sideways, I'll let you know if it impacts the release date in any way. :)

Feb 5, 2020
Good news everyone! It looks like we're getting closer and closer to the release date! With a lot of minor and some major delays, I'm fairly confident I'll be able to publish it on the 21st of June for 10$+ Patrons! Almost a week from now. It's one of the larger chapters with ~920 renders. Technically, it's still not completed. I need to take care of music, testing, and, of course, a few animations. Actually, about animations! This is the first chapter that seems more animations heavy with ~30 of them. I managed to find more time to practice my skills and... well you'll see the effects of it in one week. I tried to focus more on different kinds of animations than just 'in and out' movements and... they look quite nice! Much better than in earlier chapters - that for sure. I'm gonna keep working on my skills until I'm finally satisfied with the quality and I have a long way ahead of me! If anything goes sideways, I'll let you know if it impacts the release date in any way. :)
Great news. For those of us that are already patrons and hopefully for those that need a little more convincing to pledge to this amazing VN. Keep it up.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
You are amazing, thank you.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
:love:
lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!
1thousand for president !!!!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This is not an underrated game. What happens is that it has a very hot wife who is being fucked by other people who are not the mc. And yes, it is with the consent of the MC and all that is optional. But without going into whether it is unfair or not, this game model does not have many followers. If the MC were her, it could be more successful, but without getting into controversy when the MC is the man and she fucks with others, the game loses much esteem

in addition that people see the trajectory that the game follows by others that are similar. And just as she already fucks without condom, she will gain more confidence and end up fucking behind the back of the mc, dp, etc. And those expectations that surely will appeal to several, are those that reduce the group of possible followers. Is a good game? Maybe but it has that drawback to be able to grow in followers

Last edited:
Reactions: Rituf

albul

Jun 8, 2017
This is not an underrated game. What happens is that it has a very hot wife who is being fucked by other people who are not the mc. And yes, it is with the consent of the MC and all that is optional. But without going into whether it is unfair or not, this game model does not have many followers. If the MC were her, it could be more successful, but without getting into controversy when the MC is the man and she fucks with others, the game loses much esteem
Dude, like you said, sharing her is 100% optional & avoidable. So if she fucked somebody else, that was because you have chosen the options that lead her down that path. Why go down that path if you don't like it? At this point I am really curious, why do you want to actively subject yourself to something you (seemingly) don't enjoy? What you are saying there doesn't make any sense.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

in addition that people see the trajectory that the game follows by others that are similar. And just as she already fucks without condom, she will gain more confidence and end up fucking behind the back of the mc, dp, etc. And those expectations that surely will appeal to several, are those that reduce the group of possible followers. Is a good game? Maybe but it has that drawback to be able to grow in followers
Honestly, I think this game has a lot more to offer than the sharing (optional) route, and not only sexcontent-wise. There's a story and a good/evil mechanics that I guess we're just about to see in action. And after playing the game I doubt someone would imagine Cath starting to fuck behind MC's back (I can picture a painful break-up if he keeps cheating her but not her going on a fucking spree). But sadly it's true that this sharing thing pushes away a lot of people who won't even try the game even though it's an 100% optional content. It's their loss

Reactions: yandex
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes