darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Deliverance [Ch. 9] [1Thousand] - Original Size: 1.87GB

Compressed version for PC (441MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
Sorry i might be a tad bit off definition here but doesn't the term sharing imply a threesome. It seems that the game so far only has one, whereas the rest of the scenes that come somewhat close to sharing would be the MC watching or the MC getting sloppy seconds. Is that what the relationship between the MC and wife has come to :cry:, has the flavour of boning your wife with another man gone to shambles, replaced by another fetish that is voyeurism and cuckoldery. Bless my soul

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Sorry i might be a tad bit off definition here but doesn't the term sharing imply a threesome. It seems that the game so far only has one, whereas the rest of the scenes that come somewhat close to sharing would be the MC watching or the MC getting sloppy seconds. Is that what the relationship between the MC and wife has come to :cry:, has the flavour of boning your wife with another man gone to shambles, replaced by another fetish that is voyeurism and cuckoldery. Bless my soul
Yeah, the sharing tag is a bit tricky that way. It can mean sharing during a threesome (which is the sharing I like) or sharing your wife/love interest with other men (which is the same as being cucked and is the kind of sharing that sucks).

Reactions: Rituf and Draxo

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
Yeah, the sharing tag is a bit tricky that way. It can mean sharing during a threesome (which is the sharing I like) or sharing your wife/love interest with other men (which is the same as being cucked and is the kind of sharing that sucks).
Agreed my dude, hope to see more proper threesomes in the future!

Reactions: Soul_less327

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I'm not really into sharing but I did it just to see what the scenes were like. And I must say that I just love the way Katherine looks at the camera.

It makes me feel like she is actually looking at me and it builds more of a connection with her for me when she does that. Of course Katherine is my fav girl in the game so that just strengthens that feeling.

It just feels really intimate kinda wish that having the female look at the camera was used more often.

Feb 5, 2020
Great chapter! The Renders and animations are even better and the story is captivating. Dev is doing a really good job both in the imaging and coding departments. Hats off! Truly one of the best VNs. Don’t get sidetracked by trolls trying to derail the thread to another NTR ( which is 100% avoidable ) war of words for something that they don’t even pay for. They turn up everywhere and are best ignored.
I get the impression that a harem route is slowly taking form what with both Sarah and Rose and some side pleasures with Andrea (I have her as under my control as villain) The Hero/villain demarcation can now be seen. Can’t wait for the update. Love it!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I'm not really into sharing but I did it just to see what the scenes were like. And I must say that I just love the way Katherine looks at the camera.

It makes me feel like she is actually looking at me and it builds more of a connection with her for me when she does that. Of course Katherine is my fav girl in the game so that just strengthens that feeling.

It just feels really intimate kinda wish that having the female look at the camera was used more often.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm ok with sharing, NTR, or what the names of these ever used. As long as it's not humiliation.
This and the adventurous couple are good because doesn’t like that humiliation way.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
I don't think that sharing must entail a threesome. It can just as well be as it is in this game; sharing your wife sexually with other men, even without your participation in the act itself. That being said, I would also like to see some threesome opportunities, where you can join in.

On a related note, this game definitely does not contain cuckolding, which I see that some people are equating the wife sharing to. Commonly, cuckolding implies a level of humiliation for the cuckold, from both the partner and the bull, as well as the cuckold having a much more submissive role, where the partner is calling the shots. This is not the case here, where MC always has the final say in Kathrine's escapades, and never receives any humiliation.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes