ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Cool new episode, although i wished that the sharing path would include someone else than just Trevor again.

Reactions: Busted1201

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I don't think that sharing must entail a threesome. It can just as well be as it is in this game; sharing your wife sexually with other men, even without your participation in the act itself. That being said, I would also like to see some threesome opportunities, where you can join in.

On a related note, this game definitely does not contain cuckolding, which I see that some people are equating the wife sharing to. Commonly, cuckolding implies a level of humiliation for the cuckold, from both the partner and the bull, as well as the cuckold having a much more submissive role, where the partner is calling the shots. This is not the case here, where MC always has the final say in Kathrine's escapades, and never receives any humiliation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm ok with sharing, NTR, or what the names of these ever used. As long as it's not humiliation.
This and the adventurous couple are good because doesn’t like that humiliation way.
Okay, I get what you both are saying about sharing and being cucked being different because one has humiliation and one doesn't. You're right, humiliation is the reason why I despise the cuckold fetish and the lack of humiliation is why I also enjoy 'The Adventurous Couple' (even though I thought I would hate it at first) as well as this game. I would just prefer if the MC was either a) present for the sharing in a threesome or swinging situation or b) if they both go to a club or something together, talk about who they are going to hook up with, go home with that person, and then talk about the fucking later as a couple. I think when both parties are involved and discuss the 'cheating' together it feels more intimate and less 'cucky'.

I will say though, that this does not apply to the NTR tag because I feel like ntr ALWAYS has an element of humiliation just like the cuckold tag does. That's why I think that sharing and voyeurism are like the mirror to the ntr and cuckold tags just without the presence of humiliation.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, I get what you both are saying about sharing and being cucked being different because one has humiliation and one doesn't. You're right, humiliation is the reason why I despise the cuckold fetish and the lack of humiliation is why I also enjoy 'The Adventurous Couple' (even though I thought I would hate it at first) as well as this game. I would just prefer if the MC was either a) present for the sharing in a threesome or swinging situation or b) if they both go to a club or something together, talk about who they are going to hook up with, go home with that person, and then talk about the fucking later as a couple. I think when both parties are involved and discuss the 'cheating' together it feels more intimate and less 'cucky'.

I will say though, that this does not apply to the NTR tag because I feel like ntr ALWAYS has an element of humiliation just like the cuckold tag does. That's why I think that sharing and voyeurism are like the mirror to the ntr and cuckold tags just without the presence of humiliation.
perfectly put, please do remember NTR can be both willing or unwilling, it simply means that your significant other is getting porked with or without your knowledge, in simpler terms it is cheating if willing and rape if unwilling. Cuck. though, is always willing (in a forced or submissive kind of a way)and half of all cucks. tend to be voyeurs seeing their wife porked by someone else and are either enjoying it or are helpless about it.

Having said that, oh boy oh boy oh boy getting my deliverance fix for the month at last! :p

Reactions: yandex

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
perfectly put, please do remember NTR can be both willing or unwilling,
This is hard for me to always understand, maybe can also put the tag "humiliation"
So you know what's going on in the game.

In fact, I do not like incest games, especially if the father fucks daughters, etc.
but if daughter and mother so ;)

I understand that everyone has their own kinky thing.

Oscar Granja

Aug 3, 2019
Hot! When are we going to get Katherine anal action with another man like how we were about to see with that guy in the village? Can't wait!

Rituf

May 4, 2017
I remember playing the CH1 of this game, MC with a tiny D, the wife with cheating vibes. From the beginning it seemed to me that it would be an NTR game, maybe because of this it is an underrated game.
It is clear to see only by the types of comments on the forum, where 80% are not interested in the game, only in one type of content.
And yes, it's NTR, don't be ashamed to admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: yandex

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It is hard to forget that this actually has a story-line and a plot. I don't want to say anymore as that would be to employ spoilers. I am going to support this game as I am impressed with it in more than one way so far.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I feel like this Dev doesn't get enough credit on this forum. Dude pumps out updates every month without fail, and each update has around 900 renders, and the renders are of pretty high quality too.
I was surprised that after about two months come new updates.

Kat:

Edit:

wow another update. thanks. this is my favourite game. Suggestion to the developer: Please don't change your game because some people complain.
Always respect the dev work.

Great work 1Thousand !

Reactions: crisbr

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
This is hard for me to always understand, maybe can also put the tag "humiliation"
So you know what's going on in the game.

In fact, I do not like incest games, especially if the father fucks daughters, etc.
but if daughter and mother so ;)

I understand that everyone has their own kinky thing.
Hehe, so basically you like incest games that involve the mum and daughter in a "loving" relationship. :p

There is no fun in knowledge that is easily understood. Likewise, there is no fun in a game which has its genre disclosed at the very beginning of the thread lol.

Pure romance and Monogamy is a kink too, which is bloody rare. No, I don't say everyone is a cheater, but yes, there are times when we think risque about someone who is not our significant other, that is part and parcel of our lives and is actually normal.
Sometimes you need to try out many "kinks" in order to respect the "kink" that you already posses ;).

Reactions: Sorrow85

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Update was great,nice plot twists,but sharing scene wasn't that wow tbh,I didn't expect anything but could've been better from the approach and should have been something dirtier,honestly I wish if Kath would mess with some enemies or bad guys for whatever GOOD reason to make the scene more appetizing.

Rituf

May 4, 2017
Then you haven't played this game, MC doesn't have a tiny dick.
In the early versions he had. Dev fixed it later, but I bet in the "sharing" scenes he didn't do the same with the other male NPC.
Anyway, I'm not going to start any discussions here, whoever played at the beginning knows it.

Reactions: Jadon Sancho
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes