Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Excellent chapter. I really like this game a lot it has a MC that is competent but is not perfect and is clearly in over his head in regard to the supernatural stuff but is still able to do something about it. I also think this game has done what few other games have and make me like Katherine so much that I don't want to cheat on her at all despite how tempting Sarah and dat ass are.
I also think it does a good job off giving you options in regards to the sharing stuff I really don't like that stuff and rejected it yet I don't feel that there is a lack of content because of making that choice.

Just one thing that I found weird was when asking how Sarah was in the bar she talks about buttplugs and how she was wearing one and the MC acted like he knew about them I was staying loyal to the wife and thought that dialogue was kind of weird. Maybe I spoke about it earlier on and forgot I did just thought I would mention it.
But new update is small ??

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Chapter fucking 9 is fucking amazing! I guess we're still halfway through the story! Can't wait for the next chapter in the coming months/weeks!
I've been seeing the "image (something something) is not found" (like about 1-5 frames) right before the animation sequence. That's not normal...right?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
She's proper adorable, I couldn't share her if I tried.

Not cheated on her either although a certain ass is quite tempting.
I agree shes great and just like you a certain ass is really hard to resist. Every time I see Sarah I hear in the back of my mind tempting me.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I would love to see a threesome with Rebeka and Kat
Now that I could go for well any of the girls really as they are all perfect.

So much so that I didn't use any mind control on them I feel that may have consequences in some way.

Hs2211

Oct 23, 2018
is there a way to do Rebekah after you tell her that her husband is a pimp? i feel like there should be a choice for it otherwise it's pointless in giving me an option when there is only 1 choice available and that's the refuse her. why give me an option to refuse her if there was never even a 2nd option to accept her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Now that I could go for well any of the girls really as they are all perfect.

So much so that I didn't use any mind control on them I feel that may have consequences in some way.
I've got both control and team routes going, wanna see every option. But I agree, control path could definitely backfire.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Reading through the rest of the thread. I thought I was the only one who doesn't want to share Kat.
You're certainly not the only one. It's just that us non-sharers don't post all the time things comparable to 'more sharing scenes' (not saying people shouldn't do that), so we are not that visible. It's already a given we'll get more sex scenes with Kat/Rose/Sarah, and all of them are awesome. But i have to be honest, the sharing discussion is getting tiresome to me, to the point i sometimes wonder why i even watch this thread.

dexes87623

Jun 22, 2020
My two cents about the game: this game is really underrated and mostly it's due to the word sharing which mean different things to different people if you check the the word can used both as using something at the same time with somebody else or divide it wth soembody else this lead the confusing mess of reply in this post, the author should be more clear with the nature of that relationship in order to make players more aware of what will happen; I was thinking too the first time I saw sharing route that will lead to a threesome of some kind (and it's a shame that is not happened during the spa, a real wasted opportunity).

Apart from that the game is good, like real good, high quality images and animation, nice audio (people always forgot to get some love for the audio in their games) the main protagonist is written way better than most of characters I saw (7 out of 10) but I can't just stop thinking the the main protagonist is Kat; I mean, it really stand out and, if given a few action scene, also better than the protagonist, I would really see here more involved apart from sex scene (that's way the village part was a real good part it really raise the level of the story), sadly the good things end here, from what I learned about the game (also using the walkthrough) choise right now is meaningless, I loved the starting chapters that give you choice and, depending on which one you choose, you may lose scene, not getting enough point to do x, getting alternative scene and so on, but later on this "feature" seems to be gone, you either get a scene or you get words, there is enough points to get everything easly and getting the right answer is also easy without a walkthrough; since the game have only choice as the main activity it should be way harder to decide or have consequences for your actions at very least, I mean I can date 3 girls at the same time (which is hard enough in the real world) and have time, strenght and will to satisfy and make happy all 3 of them, right now it's relly easy to do and I understand that many people just want to get to the point but tecnically speaking this make the game average (but maybe it's just me, a veteran player of japanese VN where usually getting the harem ending is really hard to get).

A good example of this are Kat relationship points, they are useless you just need something like 3-4 point to get everything and it's really a no-brainer to get it, there is no real consequences to have 0 points with her, she will not cheat on you, she will not be shared, she will not refuse sex, nothing, it just seems a counter to get an ending or another, thankfully with the last update good and bad side point really to start to have consequences (or the idea that will have them) but still it seems that are a counter to get an ending due to the too linear progression and the fact that whatever you choose x will happen; still the story, apart from game mechanics, is good: nice progression and events scale up in intensity smoothly, I just fear that the game will not last so much to make meaningfull all those relationships points.

There should be a rule before using renpy to make a VN: make a fucking gallery with every scene in the game and make it up to date, really it should be something implemented in the renpy engine at this point at least a barebone one.

On a more personal note: I usually hate NTR, sharing and everything like that but since Kat really stand out almost as the protagonist of the game I just want more and more action with her no matter who is involved. I know most probably I am part of the 20-30% of user who dislike this kind of fetish there is a way to filter a game who have kink that you don't like? I also accept suggetion with good games without Forced NTR, Rape, Incest, Corruption/Blackmail and things like that.

Thanks for reading.

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
but I can't just stop thinking the the main protagonist is Kat; I mean, it really stand out and, if given a few action scene, also better than the protagonist, I would really see here more involved apart from sex scene (that's way the village part was a real good part it really raise the level of the story),
I also like Kat more involved in the action, but if she follows the MC it's too dangerous for Sanguis Rex to own an army. It seems that it would be better for Kat to play the current role in the team and maybe Sanguis Rex will come to Kat to threaten the MC.

Reactions: dexes87623

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
sadly the good things end here, from what I learned about the game (also using the walkthrough) choise right now is meaningless, I loved the starting chapters that give you choice and, depending on which one you choose, you may lose scene, not getting enough point to do x, getting alternative scene and so on, but later on this "feature" seems to be gone, you either get a scene or you get words, there is enough points to get everything easly and getting the right answer is also easy without a walkthrough; since the game have only choice as the main activity it should be way harder to decide or have consequences for your actions at very least, I mean I can date 3 girls at the same time (which is hard enough in the real world) and have time, strenght and will to satisfy and make happy all 3 of them, right now it's relly easy to do and I understand that many people just want to get to the point but tecnically speaking this make the game average (but maybe it's just me, a veteran player of japanese VN where usually getting the harem ending is really hard to get).

A good example of this are Kat relationship points, they are useless you just need something like 3-4 point to get everything and it's really a no-brainer to get it, there is no real consequences to have 0 points with her, she will not cheat on you, she will not be shared, she will not refuse sex, nothing, it just seems a counter to get an ending or another
Not really, there are some points you can miss (i.e having to choose who stays with at the hospital) and that leads you to miss some sex scenes (at first I missed the post-spa sex scene at home because of that, and Kat has way more than those 3-4 points you said). So Kat is not that willing to get intimate with you if your score is not high enough, same with Sarah and Rose. It's true that at this point you can still bang the 3 of them but the balance is getting more difficult with each chapter, also the side girls are starting to ask if that's the situation they really want to live. But I get why you feel there are not serious consequences... yet

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
It's true that at this point you can still bang the 3 of them but the balance is getting more difficult with each chapter, also the side girls are starting to ask if that's the situation they really want to live. But I get why you feel there are not serious consequences... yet
It will be interesting to see what happens when Kat finds out about Rose and / or Sarah. Unless MC can get on some sort of sharing path, he will most probably have to make a choice (unless playing villain / control)
It seems a bit unfair that you have multiple options to share Kat, but for MC to have sex with someone else he has to cheat. Why can't Kat say - "Sarah is hot, I want to watch you fuck her."

Reactions: Back

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
It will be interesting to see what happens when Kat finds out about Rose and / or Sarah. Unless MC can get on some sort of sharing path, he will most probably have to make a choice (unless playing villain / control)
It seems a bit unfair that you have multiple options to share Kat, but for MC to have sex with someone else he has to cheat. Why can't Kat say - "Sarah is hot, I want to watch you fuck her."
Yeah, that's my main issue with the game at this moment

Dec 2, 2019
This game is under-rated for the main plot line, which is actually freakin' good and could be the basis for a movie, series, or game without the sex.

As for Sharing - it's caring!

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes