dexes87623

Jun 22, 2020
Not really, there are some points you can miss (i.e having to choose who stays with at the hospital) and that leads you to miss some sex scenes (at first I missed the post-spa sex scene at home because of that, and Kat has way more than those 3-4 points you said). So Kat is not that willing to get intimate with you if your score is not high enough, same with Sarah and Rose. It's true that at this point you can still bang the 3 of them but the balance is getting more difficult with each chapter, also the side girls are starting to ask if that's the situation they really want to live. But I get why you feel there are not serious consequences... yet
I know Kat has a lot of point but she need only 4 point to unlock all scene with her (4 to unlock the confess option you need which also give the point you need vs an option that give nothing and it's useless) I made a run collecting all points with her and another one avoiding all of her points and the differences where minimum you avoid the sharing scenes, the foursome and a couple of other scene but you can still get someting like 75-80% of her scene with 0 points, I mean you don't get the post-spa scene but you get a spa scene so you lose nothing there, the other girls instead really need those points in order to unlock their scene and there are a lot less point for them, that's the real problem I wanted to point out.

dexes87623

Jun 22, 2020
I also like Kat more involved in the action, but if she follows the MC it's too dangerous for Sanguis Rex to own an army. It seems that it would be better for Kat to play the current role in the team and maybe Sanguis Rex will come to Kat to threaten the MC.
Danger = A lot more option to make the story interesting, even non sexual.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jadon Sancho

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
There should be a rule before using renpy to make a VN: make a fucking gallery with every scene in the game and make it up to date, really it should be something implemented in the renpy engine at this point at least a barebone one.
Amen, brother.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Dev update #24
Welcome back, everyone!

I'm glad to see new people joining in and of course, seeing veterans still willing to support the game. Thank you!
There are a couple of things I wanted to discuss with you. First of all, the new sales tax. I was asked to add specific benefits in each tier, depending on what this tier is offering. Based on that, some Patrons will be charged additionally (or not?) - honestly, I don't know almost anything about taxes. Good news: this doesn't concern every country, though. I think there's a list of 15 countries (the US being one of those). EU is mostly safe because we already have VAT. Why am I even telling you this? Because some tiers for some people might jump up in price. I wanted to be fair and honest about what's happening.

Well... I'm currently working on the next chapter and A LOT of things have changed when it comes to making scenes - the atmosphere gets more intense and I'm super excited about how it looks, but I won't go into details, because it still might be considered as spoilers for some. I will tell you more about it and show in previews, of course, but a little bit later when every Patron gets access to the game.

I'll do my best to post one more preview this month and 10$+ monthly renders.
A pretty significant change is coming to the 20$ tier, but I still need to figure it out.

Take care!

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Really enjoyed the game. (The models were exceedingly pleasurable.) As the story progressed, I mostly skipped through the sex scenes as I wanted to see what'll happen next (something I experienced with just a few VNs)--the smooth camera shots towards the end were also brilliant. Cannot await the next update, and will support the dev as soon as I can.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
You're certainly not the only one. It's just that us non-sharers don't post all the time things comparable to 'more sharing scenes' (not saying people shouldn't do that), so we are not that visible. It's already a given we'll get more sex scenes with Kat/Rose/Sarah, and all of them are awesome. But i have to be honest, the sharing discussion is getting tiresome to me, to the point i sometimes wonder why i even watch this thread.
I've not done anything with the news girl I refuse to share Kat even with a rollback that image will forever be stained in my mind so if that's what I ultimately have to do to get anchor lady oh well that's a scene I will never see.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This game is under-rated for the main plot line, which is actually freakin' good and could be the basis for a movie, series, or game without the sex.

As for Sharing - it's caring!
My wife wouldn't be that caring in no circumstances whatsoever as a matter of fact she'd probably no she would file for divorce if I even mentioned something like this it's beneath her and I feel about the same wether it be male or female I wouldn't appreciate some ones paws touching her. :unsure: how is this even a thing that's a mystery to me. Also :WeSmart: I noticed the Dev finally had an explanation for the lack of officers inside of the station classic.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mohab 14123412

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
this game is a guilty pleasure for me. I loved the couple swap scene, that said can we share kat with another woman? I know my mc is a cheating axxhole, but the way she goes off on Sarah describing a three way I really hope it pays off. I'm such a hypocrite I know, another woman or equal trade awesome, another dick not so much unless I dont care for the woman but atleast I own it.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Finished my very first playthrough of this game earlier today. It was fun. Very interesting! Quite entertaining.

The game is a little rough around the edges. For example, it appears that the developer is not a native English speaker, but did an admirable job in the writing department as the core information does come across to the reader. In comparison to most other adult games, it is way above par. Transitions between scenes were extremely abrupt at times eliciting momentary confusion. This was especially true in the earlier parts of the game. However, these and other such issues are just quibbles more than anything. Overall, the writing is good, the plot is intriguing, the characters are interesting enough, and it was simply enjoyable. I liked it.

Let's switch tracks a bit. (Minor spoilers ahead.) I really appreciate the fact that the MC is *not* a hormonal-challenged teenager with an Oedipus complex with some mysterious power that wants to bang his mom. Well, okay... there might be powers involved as the supernatural aspect introduced in the game was unexpected. (I went in the game blind and nothing in the pitch indicated such as I understood it. The title graphic in the OP hints at it -- the eyes, but one I erroneously thought was purely for artistic freedom.) As the story progressed, the main plotline was became more captivating. Neat!

On this run, the MC is a heroic character, a veritable paragon of good. Normally, I never do any rollbacks to change a choice made, but did so once. It was during the first PI case where I thought one of the choices would be to extort money from the lady involved (which is, admittedly, a less than honorable option to choose). Once I realized that was not where the game was heading, I did a rollback. A couple of other times the choices also seemed ambiguous and lacked enough information for the player, but nothing too frustrating. Maybe I'll try my next run being a complete asshole and see how things might change. Idk.

Oh, and I got to say, while most of the graphics are pretty good (despite some eyerolls for what constitutes "professional" attire for women in that world) I was very pleasantly surprised with the nonsexual animations that showed up more and more on the latter half of the game. There are other things, but this is probably the strongest and most obvious indicator of the evolution of the game-crafting skills of the developer. I really dug those moving environmental shots. Well done!

I know that not everyone is a fan of sharing, but holy heck, those scenes were hawt! Trevor is quickly becoming my favorite side character. The second encounter, the bedroom scene, was especially "spicy" and awesome. Left me wanting more, honestly. Again, I'm so glad the MC doesn't come off as a wimp or is sissified in any way in the game, and that such scenes with Katherine, his wife, with others was given with his blessing. Also, 1Thousand dropping subtle hints that there's more to come with Katherine and other bosses at her worksite, plus the promise of future encounters with Trevor is something I'm looking forward to.

This seems like a popular game. It's well-liked. Thus, I'm a little surprised it doesn't have more supporters on Patreon. Y'know what? I'm gonna spread the word about this game to even some of my RL friends and see if that can't drum up more financial support for the developer. My first impressions of the game after my first run, if it isn't obvious, are quite positive. Ah anyway, y'all take care and be excellent to one another. Sorry for the word salad (but not really), lol. xD

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
this game is a guilty pleasure for me. I loved the couple swap scene, that said can we share kat with another woman? I know my mc is a cheating axxhole, but the way she goes off on Sarah describing a three way I really hope it pays off. I'm such a hypocrite I know, another woman or equal trade awesome, another dick not so much unless I dont care for the woman but atleast I own it.
My style of play is the MC is the only guy that can have any of the possible love interests that I am interested in (but have no issues with side characters being fucked by anyone)
I decided to watch the wife swap scene (I'm not usually into this), and i think it was well done (and very hot). May convince me to try other stuff.
Haven't done the sharing stuff as it is all one sided (letting Kat fuck another guy). I would like to be able to share with a girl, or have her watch you with a girl.
I also am only interested in a equal trade, someone only gets the wife if I get something of at least equal value in return.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
There really is nothing more to add to the praise, what this game achieves none else has done (for me atleast for me) However there IS ONE THING which I feel is sorely missing and which leaves me feeling unfulfilled every time, that is Katherine being creampied by someone else, It seems that it is a tease being built up, but I think many events and enough time has passed for that to occur by now, or it seems that it is a line which will never be crossed ? That would be the most disappointing thing ever, This game is the perfect fantasy for what it tries to achieve if just this one thing could be added it would push the eroticism into even higher levels. It could be willingly, could be accidentally, could be forcefully, or by neglection, so many ways to make it work, but it is sorely missing.

Reactions: Busted1201
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes