ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I haven't played the sharing path as it seems that it is just a half of an open relationship with MC getting nothing, and that does nothing for me personally.
I liked the way that the swinging scene was done. As there is now no couple to swap with, maybe that path could become threesomes. First time Andrea gets invited by Kat, and the second time, Kat can invite a guy.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
OK..I've only played a little of this game and I can see it has great potential. However, the writing is a mess! I'm not sure if it is a translation issue or just poor writing yet as I haven't gotten in too far. I do offer cleanup services free of charge to the dev as long as it includes the entire thing. It would make no sense to start making sense now.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The writing is a mess! I'm not sure if it is a translation issue or just poor writing yet as I haven't gotten in too far.
Aw c'mon, it's not that bad. It's very understandable despite a few hiccups.
The [game's writing] is a little rough around the edges, but [the dev] did an admirable job as the core information does come across to the reader. In comparison to most other adult games, it is way above par.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi again! Lots of stuff to talk about so let's begin! Issues: Lately, I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I had so many issues with Daz and rendering in general. I had to deal with issues I've never seen before... I was setting up scenes, as usual. Two characters, a location, a few lights... Everything was looking quite nice so I started my first render - looked ok, but the moment I started the second one - BAM! Error with CUDA cores. Solution? Restart DAZ Studio. Restarting it, loading the scene again takes a while, as usual... but hey, I'm a patient guy. And again: First render - done, the second one - error. It took me so freaking long to finally figure out what was the issue which... By the way, wasn't happening ONLY in this scene, but in others as well! I somehow managed figure it out.
It turns out a one, simple setting was the problem.
I solved it. YAY!... But it wasn't the end... Same thing. One render - fine, the second one - error. A different one this time so it doesn't get too boring! ... I figured it out as well, but I lost so much time, so I want to let you know I'm... a little bit behind schedule.

Speaking of schedule and release dates. One thing I know for sure - it's not happening this month, but I don't anyone here is surprised about it. It slowly looks like I'm going to pass the 1000 render mark with this update! I may even go way beyond that, but we'll see! I'm aiming for the next month with the release and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do it.

As you may have seen on a first preview, renders are getting more and more difficult. Fog, dark alleys, creepy-ish atmosphere add a lot to render times, but I'm happy and proud of it! Many scenes look much better compared to previous chapters and not to mention the... first or second.
Lots of new stuff coming soon. More polls, previews just to kill time while waiting for another update and, of course, getting feedback from you!

minteran

Aug 17, 2019
I just played the first chapter of the game. Something bothered me and I could not continue to play. Why does MC have a pencil dick? I do not mean that MC should have a massive cock. A MC with an average cock is more than OK to me. But MC's pencil dick is so annoying to see, while female characters in the game says it is huge. Everything at that point contradicts, and my mind says WTF girl it is a pencil dick! I am sorry but I could continue to play the game because of that thing.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just played the first chapter of the game. Something bothered me and I could not continue to play. Why does MC have a pencil dick? I do not mean that MC should have a massive cock. A MC with an average cock is more than OK to me. But MC's pencil dick is so annoying to see, while female characters in the game says it is huge. Everything at that point contradicts, and my mind says WTF girl it is a pencil dick! I am sorry but I could continue to play the game because of that thing.
It changes later lol

Jun 21, 2020
Story and the sex scenes till chapter 8 were master piece, but I felt in chapter 9 it was too awkward, her wife sucking the other guys dick and he is not even joining in, hopefully you will fix it in chapter 10.... Everything else is

Jun 21, 2020
Story and the sex scenes till chapter 8 were master piece, but I felt in chapter 9 it was too awkward, her wife sucking the other guys dick and he is not even joining in, hopefully you will fix it in chapter 10.... Everything else is
I thought it would add the emojis lol, :ROFLMAO::LOL:

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
I played the game to the end, including my last update. As with the character in the game, the sexy and beautiful main character could have been younger, not bad. The story progression of the game was good at the beginning but it gave a little pumpkin taste towards the end. My biggest expectation about the game was that there was no pregnancy in the game and the shelter should be brought to the world, as in the game, to meet the family and add incest stories. The things I like most in the game are that animations, unfortunately, would be better if it was very mediocre. PLEASE LET THERE A LITTLE STORY AND A HAPPY FINAL AWARD TO EVERY UPDATE TO THE MAIN SISTER, WHICH WAS WRITING THE STORIES, WRITING THE SUMMER AND GET HUMOR DRAM VIOLENCE AND CONSOLE. I follow this game. Arigato

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Preview:

Unlocked

Time for Katherine's preview! Depending on the route you're on, you either get a sharing option or not. Nothing new.
But the scene itself... I have some pretty interesting ideas for both routes. It's going to be way longer and more fleshed out than ever before. I took extra time to set up those scenes to pay more attention to details. It looks awesome, but that's not over!

I'm planning to add more control over actions during sex scenes. Lots of options giving lots of possibilities, more animations (which means more practice for me) and better quality!

I hope you find both of those scenes satisfactory!

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes