BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
So now that the morality/powers element is being fleshed out some more I'm curious about how it affects our relationships with some of the girls. Specifically, Andera and Rebekah since they had pretty big differences depending on if you control them or not.
If you don't use your powers are they on more of a romantic/consensual path with you or are they not viable at all anymore since the interactions seem more like teammates than lovers? Also, will we have these same "control or console" choices for the main three girls?
I don't know if the dev already answered these questions or not so I apologize if I'm being redundant. I'm just wondering since mind-control stuff isn't really my thing but I wouldn't want to miss out on content so I'm trying to gauge what the difference in paths will be.

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
Good night people. I finished chapter 8 and I can't move on to chapter 9, at the end of the 8th the game returns to the menu. Can anyone tell me what may be going on. I thank in advance to anyone who can help me.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

x666

Dec 10, 2017
Jesus Christ, I've completely missed this game but boy am I glad I caught it this time. I'm not usually into mcs who are heroes and badasses, except when it's really well done. I think in this game it's very well done. Also love that there are just a few girls (as opposed to a string of forgettable sluts)!

The sharing route is REALLY great in my opinion, and I hope that Kat will try to be a bit more of a driving force in that regard, like she was at the end in the last episode (but without changing the power dynamic or adding humiliation, that would really fit this particular game).

And Andrea under control is sexy as hell, hope to see more of that!

Reactions: Jadon Sancho

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Good night people. I finished chapter 8 and I can't move on to chapter 9, at the end of the 8th the game returns to the menu. Can anyone tell me what may be going on. I thank in advance to anyone who can help me.
Is it the scene where charles got snatched by the whatever thingy and the mc tried to run away from it? heck, I thought I was the only one with the issue.

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Cool new episode, although i wished that the sharing path would include someone else than just Trevor again.
I agree, it definitely felt a bit forced just to throw Trevor in, hopefully steps towards sharing with a true stranger for more than a blowjob.

Update was great,nice plot twists,but sharing scene wasn't that wow tbh,I didn't expect anything but could've been better from the approach and should have been something dirtier,honestly I wish if Kath would mess with some enemies or bad guys for whatever GOOD reason to make the scene more appetizing.
I was a bit letdown with the sharing this update as well, when MC barged in I was really hoping he would join in. Really want to see Kat DP'd eventually. But overall great update and Rose scene was super hot. Also glad to finally see the hero/villain points start to come into play.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
is there a way to do Rebekah after you tell her that her husband is a pimp? i feel like there should be a choice for it otherwise it's pointless in giving me an option when there is only 1 choice available and that's the refuse her. why give me an option to refuse her if there was never even a 2nd option to accept her.

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
This is hard for me to always understand, maybe can also put the tag "humiliation"
So you know what's going on in the game.

In fact, I do not like incest games, especially if the father fucks daughters, etc.
but if daughter and mother so ;)

I understand that everyone has their own kinky thing.
I want to play shareing path.what I choose hero or villain path.please explain

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
Great chapter! The Renders and animations are even better and the story is captivating. Dev is doing a really good job both in the imaging and coding departments. Hats off! Truly one of the best VNs. Don’t get sidetracked by trolls trying to derail the thread to another NTR ( which is 100% avoidable ) war of words for something that they don’t even pay for. They turn up everywhere and are best ignored.
I get the impression that a harem route is slowly taking form what with both Sarah and Rose and some side pleasures with Andrea (I have her as under my control as villain) The Hero/villain demarcation can now be seen. Can’t wait for the update. Love it!
Apologies for my earlier post if i sounded ungrateful in any way! I do think the renders and storyline are amongst one of the top few games out there right now. With the frequency the dev is pumping out updates, credit should definitely be given.

With regards to the other posts on sharing and its definition, I do agree that sharing can be pretty loosely defined. I also agree that my definition of sharing mightve been a niche subsection. I suppose we all have our fetishes and for mine i would definitely like threesomes more, but at the end of the day its up to the dev. Good job on the game regardless!

I was a bit letdown with the sharing this update as well, when MC barged in I was really hoping he would join in. Really want to see Kat DP'd eventually. But overall great update and Rose scene was super hot. Also glad to finally see the hero/villain points start to come into play.
Don't wanna instill another NTR war but I do think a DP(especially one where the MC can partake in) would definitely be hot

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
A threesome with MC and a nightclub pickup, male or female, is a must. Am sure it will happen sometime. It’s only a part of Deliverance and the game is much more than that. It has all the twists and turns and (sex) action of a truly replayable VN with great images and it runs so smoothly. A real all rounder. But I’m biased because I’m virtually in love with the 3 main female characters

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Regardless of how people view NTR; and it's clearly felt strongly about. I don't know of any other game that does sharing like Deliverance does. Speaking of threesomes I would love to see a threesome with Rebeka and Kat, but I know that's wishful thinking. Although a Kat and Andrea threesome seems very possible, especially on the control route :devilish:

Reactions: Mormont

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Why isn't there a reverse "sharing"? Why isn't there a scene where the wife is watching?
Yes, she could walk in on you with Sarah at the station.
And why can't you share her with Sarah or Rose (which hopefully leads to a future threesome). I can't remember what it was, but I think that in an early chapter Sarah said something that implies she would have sex with Kat, given the chance.
I also hope that you can get Andrea on the trust / team path, as I don't really want to do a control route just for the hope of sex. Maybe trust -> lover and control -> sex toy.
There is at least one sex scene early on that you only get as a villain, so hope control will not be the same.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Excellent chapter. I really like this game a lot it has a MC that is competent but is not perfect and is clearly in over his head in regard to the supernatural stuff but is still able to do something about it. I also think this game has done what few other games have and make me like Katherine so much that I don't want to cheat on her at all despite how tempting Sarah and dat ass are.
I also think it does a good job off giving you options in regards to the sharing stuff I really don't like that stuff and rejected it yet I don't feel that there is a lack of content because of making that choice.

Just one thing that I found weird was when asking how Sarah was in the bar she talks about buttplugs and how she was wearing one and the MC acted like he knew about them I was staying loyal to the wife and thought that dialogue was kind of weird. Maybe I spoke about it earlier on and forgot I did just thought I would mention it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mara Sarth
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes