moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Dude, like you said, sharing her is 100% optional & avoidable. So if she fucked somebody else, that was because you have chosen the options that lead her down that path. Why go down that path if you don't like it? At this point I am really curious, why do you want to actively subject yourself to something you (seemingly) don't enjoy? What you are saying there doesn't make any sense.
He's not saying he don't like it personally, he just says people see there's that content and go away even if it's optional. I have to agree with him, lots of games where the MC is a dumb slutty wife (or just a dumb slutty bimbo) make good money and have tons of fans, but if you're playing as a male MC and YOUR wife is the one being dicked by others, those figures drop dramatically. It's just not cool for a vast majority of players and it doesn't mind whether it's optional or consensual or whatever. This game doesn't aim for a great audience for this reason

Reactions: Rituf and Ursus4321
Feb 5, 2020
Then the solution might be a sharing patch. With its own script and images that the adult player can incorporate into his game. Then the boys can fap to their harem fantasy and imagine that they’re the alpha dog when just by being here on the 95 and fapping away to imaginary stories and pixels proves the contrary.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

Emma98

May 22, 2020
Good news everyone! It looks like we're getting closer and closer to the release date! With a lot of minor and some major delays, I'm fairly confident I'll be able to publish it on the 21st of June for 10$+ Patrons! Almost a week from now. It's one of the larger chapters with ~920 renders. Technically, it's still not completed. I need to take care of music, testing, and, of course, a few animations. Actually, about animations! This is the first chapter that seems more animations heavy with ~30 of them. I managed to find more time to practice my skills and... well you'll see the effects of it in one week. I tried to focus more on different kinds of animations than just 'in and out' movements and... they look quite nice! Much better than in earlier chapters - that for sure. I'm gonna keep working on my skills until I'm finally satisfied with the quality and I have a long way ahead of me! If anything goes sideways, I'll let you know if it impacts the release date in any way. :)
Keep it up your good work.. many many wishes and love to you dev <3 <3

Feb 5, 2020

Unlocked

Two more days of waiting!

Rose looking sexy as always! I have a pretty interesting storyline for her... Well, I should say I have storylineS for her depending solely on your actions. Even better! Choices you've made in previous chapters impact what's going to happen to her! The beginning of said storyline starts in Chapter IX! I hope you're ready!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

Unlocked

Two more days of waiting!

Rose looking sexy as always! I have a pretty interesting storyline for her... Well, I should say I have storylineS for her depending solely on your actions. Even better! Choices you've made in previous chapters impact what's going to happen to her! The beginning of said storyline starts in Chapter IX! I hope you're ready!
Great! On their last date she told the MC she was feeling more energetic of lately, I'm pretty sure that has something to do with the cult's shenanigans. And considering that the demon being who was freed seems to have feminine curves I would say it might want to find a fitting human body to invade and that could be hers... or maybe Rose is the only one who can fight the demon

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
considering that the demon being who was freed seems to have feminine curves I would say it might want to find a fitting human body to invade and that could be hers... or maybe Rose is the only one who can fight the demon
I just hope none of the main girls ends up dead. Especially Rose ... maybe she'll play a crucial role in defeating that "thing" that killed Charles. My guess is the demon lady will possess Andrea to make her go crazy on the MC for not being able to save his friend and her husband. And with her looks and that sexy booty the MC won't know when shit hits the fan.

Demon lady could also possess the MC if the player stays on the red (villain) path and make him go on a killing spree.:unsure: It'll be interesting to see how they'll deal with her and how choices will affect the outcome of the game.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Is there only three females in the game???
As for now, you can have sex with 3 main love interests plus a one-time swinging relationship with your partner's wife (that might become something else in future releases, starting tomorrow's). And there are also another couple of girls you can bang while working as a private eye. I certainly hope in a future we could also have some fun with a certain young priestess (nothing but wishful thinking there)

Reactions: Valdazz

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Finally the day has come! Without further ado, let's get right into it!

Changelog:
- ~930 renders, 30 animations.

Links:
PC - ,
MAC - ,
ANDROID - ,

by

Make sure to let me know what you think of the new update! I hope you'll like it!

Enjoy!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Finally the day has come! Without further ado, let's get right into it!

Changelog:
- ~930 renders, 30 animations.

Links:
PC - ,
MAC - ,
ANDROID - ,

by

Make sure to let me know what you think of the new update! I hope you'll like it!

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Paapi

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ya'll are gonna like it! Something for whatever you picked in this one!

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes