Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Update patch.
This will update ch XIII to ch XIV.
It's working fine for me.
It's 251MB so I didn't feel the need to compress it :3

Instructions:
usual stuff.
Merge the game folder from the zip with game folder of ch XIII.
Overwrite when asked.

Note:
Make a backup first in case you mess something up the first time.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Update patch.
This will update ch XIII to ch XIV.
It's working fine for me.
It's 251MB so I didn't feel the need to compress it :3

Instructions:
usual stuff.
Merge the game folder from the zip with game folder of ch XIII.
Overwrite when asked.

Mega

Note:
Make a backup first in case you mess something up the first time.
Thanks!(y):coffee:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, if the player plays good path (without cheating, being "the hero") or if the player doesn't go for sharing... is there good content? Or will the player miss lots of contents? I really don't like some tags I saw on this, like sharing and I guess I saw some people talking about MC seeing his wife with another dudes, so yea, don't like this kind of content, but if it doesn't have content enough for good path, I will wait a little bit more to try, cause this looks good (story and renders).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
So, if the player plays good path (without cheating, being "the hero") or if the player doesn't go for sharing... is there good content? Or will the player miss lots of contents? I really don't like some tags I saw on this, like sharing and I guess I saw some people talking about MC seeing his wife with another dudes, so yea, don't like this kind of content, but if it doesn't have content enough for good path, I will wait a little bit more to try, cause this looks good (story and renders).
in this chapter i miss a lot of scenes since im on sharing path (takes me less than 10 mins), this chapter is more on the MC's part, great update anyways!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the last few updates too much "story", I actually dont care about all that demon stuff. for me its just the setting/background.
I actually dont like the forced 3 some, theres no choice to not do it.

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
I did the hero path without cheating and sharing (a turn off for me) and I can say that the story goes how it was supposed to be which is dependent on your in game choices so you wont be missing anything aside from seeing Kat get fucked by other men (which I really hate). Put it this way if you are swinging, instead of the MC having the sex scene with Kat, it will be with another man and the MC will be watching, when it comes to the cheating part, just think of replacing Kat's scenes with either Sarah or Rose's scenes. To answer your question, there's a lot of good content depending on your preferences. Try the gallery unlocker so you check out the alternate scenes and see what I mean.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Deliverance [Ch. XIV] compressed

Original size win/lin: 2.62 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 654 MB

Win/lin

Compressed Mac: 645 MB: -

Thanks JokerLeader for the Mac version :love:

NOTE: I've accidentally mislabeled the folder as XIII, but it is XIV.

Update only patch for updating XIII to XIV can be found here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Loved the update, always great work! Sad to have to leave Kat behind like that, while Andrea and Rose tagged along with the MC. That final sex scene was perfect (with Kat). Didn't mind that there was no sharing in this update, as I mentioned in a previous post, I didn't expect there to be one. Kat was kidnapped, so wanting to just be with her husband for the final night was perfect. Would make no sense to have a sharing scene at the end there after what happened to her.

But like Sorrow85 mentioned, maybe little MC's running around in our future? lol. Be nice to settle down after all this madness and start a real family with Kat. Even if the kids might end up being mini demons lol.

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
the last few updates too much "story", I actually dont care about all that demon stuff. for me its just the setting/background.
I actually dont like the forced 3 some, theres no choice to not do it.
so far I haven't encountered any forced scenes. I did not do the threesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I did the hero path without cheating and sharing (a turn off for me) and I can say that the story goes how it was supposed to be which is dependent on your in game choices so you wont be missing anything aside from seeing Kat get fucked by other men (which I really hate). Put it this way if you are swinging, instead of the MC having the sex scene with Kat, it will be with another man and the MC will be watching, when it comes to the cheating part, just think of replacing Kat's scenes with either Sarah or Rose's scenes. To answer your question, there's a lot of good content depending on your preferences. Try the gallery unlocker so you check out the alternate scenes and see what I mean.
Got it. Thanks. Yea, I don't like to see Kat fucking with another dude or sharing her with another guy either. I can see her with another girl, and for me, that's ok, if MC is there too. Reading what you wrote, I will try it. Thank you for sharing your opinion about it :)

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes