Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
There is no Sharing path in this game. Afaik you can just say no to any of the sharing scenes you don't want before they happen.
The other thing is that Kate loves you and only you and the game never tells you otherwise so I see no problem if my MC indulges in a bit of voyeurism. Kate is after all one hell of a naughty bitch.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Nothing for us sharing fans this update as well?

Looks like I'll hold off until next month after the next update again. I understand you can't fit a sharing scene story wise for now I guess.

Hopefully there's one hot steamy sharing scene with another dude or Kat getting ganged with multiple dudes even in the next update.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
There is no Sharing path in this game. Afaik you can just say no to any of the sharing scenes you don't want before they happen.
The other thing is that Kate loves you and only you and the game never tells you otherwise so I see no problem if my MC indulges in a bit of voyeurism. Kate is after all one hell of a naughty bitch.
Ok then, so if she loves MC so much, I won't make MC gives her permission to fuck another dude while he is watching :) Nice to know that you as player can say no to this kind of content.

Reactions: maver!ck

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
missing scene in gallery located before kat and blonde girl scene in latest update. anyone know which scene its suppose to be.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I play it more than one way so I am happy just to get an update. Unlike some who have come here just to troll or moan or do both. Still waiting months for updates to other games I play or VNs I read. Credit to the creator of Deliverance.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
So, if the player plays good path (without cheating, being "the hero") or if the player doesn't go for sharing... is there good content? Or will the player miss lots of contents? I really don't like some tags I saw on this, like sharing and I guess I saw some people talking about MC seeing his wife with another dudes, so yea, don't like this kind of content, but if it doesn't have content enough for good path, I will wait a little bit more to try, cause this looks good (story and renders).
Kath is all you need, don't need anyone else.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
How to unlock this scene? I'm in bad alignment and sharing road
It doesn't progress very far (that is literally all there is to it as the MC interrupts before it can go anywhere), as it is just the MC's imagination/vision (not sure which, as when the MC approaches, Sondheim is not actually there). Not sure if it's on the bad path, but it is part of the sharing path only. Just don't intervene when the MC sees Kat and Sondheim. Wait a little longer instead and you'll get that scene.

You'll only get that option if you chose to share Kat with the random guy in the alley in Chapter III (the "Wait a little longer" option). Otherwise that option won't show up (according to the walkthrough).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes