Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You'll only get that option if you chose to share Kat with the random guy in the alley in Chapter III (the "Wait a little longer" option). Otherwise that option won't show up (according to the walkthrough).[/ispoiler]
Can confirm.

It looks like you need to have shared Kat at some point, I never have and the option wasn't there.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Okay so, as a player who's been here since the beginning and I am very indulged in the sharing scenes like the MF or MMF and not the FFM BS, will we get any good sharing scenes in the future ? or it'll be lame stuff like teases or foreplays without penetrations like at the beginning ??? 1Thousand

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
Deliverance [Ch. XIV] compressed

Original size win/lin: 2.62 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 654 MB

Original size mac: 2.61 GB
Compressed size mac: 644 MB

Win/lin
Mega
Mac
Mega

NOTE: I've accidentally mislabeled the folder as XIII, but it is XIV.

Update only patch for updating XIII to XIV can be found here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the compressed version for Mac does not work. you can download and unzips it, but the renpy app does not open.

Reactions: fdflowright

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
For sharing path, do we have to keep point maximum or minimum with kat?
No, just agree to spice things up when asked. In the long run, I think you might need to keep a decent score with her in order to get all the scenes but I'm not absolutely sure about this. Agreeing on spicing things up is mandatory, though

• Angry
Reactions: Jonty Rhodes

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
why wouldn't they? it's player's not path's decision if wife fucks other guys while hubby watches.
My fault, in my first ride with the route "good boy" I had a one only scene of sharing katherine, the second time with the route "evil boy" I discovered almost the all sharing scene. I'm not black belt of Deliverance :ROFLMAO: , but i LOVE how 1thousand designed Katherine :love: .

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
A bit disappointed with the update. My playthrough only lasted for a few minutes. Hopefully there will be more content in every path.

This is by no mean i am saying that the dev didn't do a good job. Infact he did a fantastic job. It is just the downside of having so many branches. You get to play as per your preference but the content of your selected path gets less with each update due to more and more branching.

My well wishes to 1thousand. Hopefully we can see a mmf scene with Kat and a Harem scene with the protagonist in the next updates.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes