stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Just finished the update. WOW the evil route got intense, it's really separated itself from the hero path at this point. Excited to see how the game finishes out. A little disappointed you don't get anything special for Kat only path but every scene was great as usual! Also a shame the Sondheim blowjob wasn't a full scene, even if it was a dream sequence

Reactions: SPARDA2408

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
how come rose isn't a relationship option just like sarah on hero path? rose always saying she wish to be with mc. is it because shes under demon spell?

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Does the Kat only path have any different dialogue at all at the point where you would choose Kat/Sarah/No one? If you choose Sarah and explain to Kat she says she suspected and even if you choose Kat over Sarah Kat looks really dejected and I'm not sure if its because she suspected and wasn't sure you'd pick her or because shes just sad you're going on a suicide mission.

Good chapter though! A little short but the chapters coming out every month versus every 6 months for some devs (cough COBD) means short is OK to me. Always say I want meaningful choices but when you see the reality of meaningful choices = a lot of branches = short updates I kind of rethink that. Though it is nice here to have good/evil paths be distinct enough I'll do a full replay on evil instead when the game is complete.

Goddamn though no one quite does cheater dialogue like #1thousand with Rose. Her dirty talk is fucking spot on and exactly what I want.

Storywise though - does the MC survive? He pretty much ensures his legacy this chapter by impregnating the girls (I'm assuming its a chokavs gun). So does a good MC sacrifice himself and we get a flashforward with pregnant Katherine/Rose/Sarah while an evil one takes over and rules a harem along Sanguinis Rex? Its hard for authors of VN's to do paranormal well because it always starts interesting and unravels as it goes on (cough cough Pine Falls) but so far I'm still interested to see where the story is going and not just following the epic Katherine lewd scenes.

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
if you choose Kat over Sarah Kat looks really dejected and I'm not sure if its because she suspected and wasn't sure you'd pick her or because shes just sad you're going on a suicide mission.
It will be interesting to see if choosing Sarah causes any lasting rift between MC and Kat.
Storywise though - does the MC survive? He pretty much ensures his legacy this chapter by impregnating the girls... I'm still interested to see where the story is going and not just following the epic Katherine lewd scenes.
Definitely seems like all the girls warning MC about not being on the pill could lead to a surprise pregnancy by the end othe story. The story is so great the lewd scenes are a bonus and of course the ones with Kat are the best!
Good update and now I can't wait for the next one and I hope it won't be the last.
IIRC there will be 17 chapters so there should be three left.

Reactions: maver!ck

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
As much as I am disappointed about the lack of sharing the last two chapters I'm glad it hasn't been shoehorned into the story just for the sake of having it. It's only been done when it fits the story. And of course the non-share path has been great! Cannot wait to see where the story goes as it reaches the end.

Reactions: Chimi Changa

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
in this update kat just had normal sex with his husband ? or i missed other Kat sense ?!

i think it would be better i stop playing at chapter 10 -11 and keep kat as normal advanterous Hotwife and Deliverance remain my best adult game. but now !!!

Reactions: Ursus4321

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
in this update kat just had normal sex with his husband ? or i missed other Kat sense ?!

i think it would be better i stop playing at chapter 10 -11 and keep kat as normal advanterous Hotwife and Deliverance remain my best adult game. but now !!!
it's her only scene for this chapter.

• Sad
Reactions: MacAdGames

Bentling

May 20, 2017
any way to remove the quick menu, im dislectic so im using the ingame voice, and have to lissent to "quick Menu" before every sentence

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes