Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So in the next update the Dev will have to make two sharing scenes for make it even! :)
No, in the next updates we will kicked Demons ass and start a family with Kathy.

And do you remember what Harvey Dent said in the Dark Knight?
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I think that was a strategic mistake and his Patreon may suffer from it. Considering a large percentage of his Patreons support him because of the sharing path. Unless he makes up for it in the next few relases.
Because that would definitely make sense story-wise :KEK:

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019
I think that was a strategic mistake and his Patreon may suffer from it. Considering a large percentage of his Patreons support him because of the sharing path. Unless he makes up for it in the next few relases.
Yes maybe "a large percentage of his Patreons support him because of the sharing path", but that wouldn't just fit in current part of the story and I think most of his Patreons will understand.

I personally wouldn't wouldn't like an incoherent story for some scenes.

He has his ups and downs but overall he is growing :
1620733966014.png

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Yes maybe "a large percentage of his Patreons support him because of the sharing path", but that wouldn't just fit in current part of the story and I think most of his Patreons will understand.

I personally wouldn't wouldn't like an incoherent story for some scenes.

He has his ups and downs but overall he is growing :
View attachment 1189385
Why do you reckon it wouldn't fit with the story? The MC is in a position to do even more now then before. As i see it, the sharing path is now open in all directions, including the demoness and her minions.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2018
One of the things I'd add is that while the story is getting more intense, I'm not perceiving a lot less "buildup" to the lewd scenes like there was earlier.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I believe that's the only creampie she's taken from someone else.
That's with the MC, not someone else (non-sharing path only). And he doesn't even cum inside her. They almost get caught before he does, and then she just blows him instead to make him cum.

Although, there is a time where some else does cum inside her in a different scene. That would be in the library with the First Hunter. He cums inside her, if you made that choice (sharing path only).

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Wayne after rescuing Kat: Let's find some guys to fuck you while this city is fucked.
I've seen similar arguments from several people, but that's not how it works. Take London 1939-1945, the nazis were raining death from the sky. Every day could be your last. What were the good people of London doing? They were screwing like rabbits, because the next day could be their last. Same goes for every other war since then. Go to a hospital where the terminally ill cancer patients are. You will see the same thing, that's human psychology for you.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I've seen similar arguments from several people, but that's not how it works. Take London 1939-1945, the nazis were raining death from the sky. Every day could be your last. What were the good people of London doing? They were screwing like rabbits, because the next day could be their last. Same goes for every other war since then. Go to a hospital where the terminally ill cancer patients are. You will see the same thing, that's human psychology for you.
Wayne after rescuing Kat: Every day could be our last, so let's find some guys to fuck you while this city is fucked. :WaitWhat::KEK:

Reactions: hielo_seco

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
That's with the MC, not someone else (non-sharing path only). And he doesn't even cum inside her. They almost get caught before he does, and then she just blows him instead to make him cum.

Although, there is a time where some else does cum inside her in a different scene. That would be in the library with the First Hunter. He cums inside her, if you made that choice (sharing path only).
Right, I can confirm.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I quote. We have a friend, she is a nurse who works in an oncology division. Although she is engaged, she has fucked at least a dozen doctors and male collegues. When my wife asked her why she does so she replied "you have no idea how young people dies too soon. I want to enjoy life".

XrProphet

Sep 8, 2020
Do you have to choose SHARE for 3somes with Kat and other women (if there are any) or is it all with other guys? or could I choose SHARE and still avoid sharing her with other men?

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes