Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
It has a virus in it, just like the mod for this game. First virus I caught from this site ;x beware, folks.
What the hell you talking about?
It's rar virus or a file inside rar?

If this is some bad joke I don’t like it at all.

jogobao

Jan 21, 2019
What the hell you talking about?
It's rar virus or a file inside rar?

If this is some bad joke I don’t like it at all.
Not a joke. As soon as downloaded windows defender blocked it as virus. Maybe your pc is contiminated or something ;x

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
It has a virus in it, just like the mod for this game. First virus I caught from this site ;x beware, folks.
Most antivius flags modded executable files as virus, add the game inside Antivirus Containment then run it, no problems then.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Most antivius flags modded excecutable files as virus, add the game inside Antivirus Containment then run it, no problems then.
This same with modded persient file then?
I open all gallery scenes with that modified gallery file and that other and then save the persient file and create as Rar file and send to mega.

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
This same with modded persient file then?
I open all gallery scenes with that modified gallery file and that other and then save the persient file and create as Rar file and send to mega.
Generally persient files not flagged as virus, only if it contains any executable file, python file or java file.

Edit: File is safe to download.
Thanks for the gallery mod file.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
Generally persient files not flagged as virus, only if it contains any executable file, python file or java file.

Edit: File is safe to download.
Thanks for the gallery mod file.
It's better to be safe than sorry, appreciate the head's up about the potential virus.
I did a comprehensive check and it came back clean for me...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if renpy game's executable doesn't get caught by av then it's small miracle.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes