JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
how can I get the date with Sarah in chapter 3? It says in the walkthrough I need atleast 3 Sarah points and to chose "Hero" at the first possibility. I did all that but Sarah is always saying that she is to busy. Can someone please help me

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
i really like this game, i just play it firts time and I just wait for more escene with kat an her ex boss again maybe more guys , who knows

Jan 13, 2021
I love the game. Great work, great story, great characters.... ! Playing the vanilla way btw (no sharing, cheating etc). I love the dynamics between the MC and his absolutley adorable Wife Kat. :giggle: But the End so far....man....it really hits me!:confused: Dear Dev..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

coolhell

Mar 6, 2020
unable to install. It says accept relevant knowledge software, when I decline it exists, when i accept it opens falco downloader page and then messages pops up missing parameter and incorrect user id.
How do i install. Please help.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
unable to install. It says accept relevant knowledge software, when I decline it exists, when i accept it opens falco downloader page and then messages pops up missing parameter and incorrect user id.
Download it again from another link, the game doesn't behave like this. And delete the file you currently have

Reactions: Back

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i wonder what and where did you dl.

Reactions: coolhell
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes