▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
deliverance.jpg
[VN] [Ren'Py] 1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
This is the Italian translation of Deliverance [Ch. XIV] [1Thousand]

or attached

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.

This translation "is not official" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah I can't find it either. That's odd. Why would the creator indicate it was going to happen and not include it?
There's several things that have been indicated, but haven't happened yet. Doesn't mean they are going to happen. Just random dirty talk is all I would guess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
There's several things that have been indicated, but haven't happened yet. Doesn't mean they are going to happen. Just random dirty talk is all I would guess.
Yes, damn it, i had forgotten about the phone call tease. That probably won't happen now. And the latest sharing scene was non existent. I wonder why, not much we can do though, just wait and see i guess.

bjulboob

May 22, 2021
Yeah you could be right. But the reason it seems odd is that Rose forecasts she's gonna give MC a rimjob in pretty much the same way, and then later on she really does it. So I figured the same pattern would occur with Sarah.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yes, damn it, i had forgotten about the phone call tease. That probably won't happen now. And the latest sharing scene was non existent. I wonder why, not much we can do though, just wait and see i guess.
It kind of makes sense that there is no sharing scene in the last update. Kat was kidnapped, and the MC had to rescue her. Then the MC is heading off to go face the demon. So makes sense that the MC's last night (maybe?) with Kat would be just the MC and Kat. It's a loving moment just between the two of them before he could be gone forever.

Yeah you could be right. But the reason it seems odd is that Rose forecasts she's gonna give MC a rimjob in pretty much the same way, and then later on she really does it. So I figured the same pattern would occur with Sarah.
Yeah no idea. I play the good guy faithful to Kat route (sharing and non-sharing path, two different saves). Haven't tried the Rose or Sarah path, so not sure how those play out exactly. I just go based off what is in the gallery (have a full unlocked gallery so I can see all scenes).

Jul 23, 2017
I really thought there was some pre-determined sequence that Kat had to "interrogate" Fowler with in order to unlock some spicier scenes between them ;(

Would have been so hot if Kat did more than just spit on him to get him off. Would love to see her do something without first asking for consent, especially on the routes where MC is a dick to her and/or cheating on her. Oh well, still hot af.

Reactions: Chimi Changa

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
I really thought there was some pre-determined sequence that Kat had to "interrogate" Fowler with in order to unlock some spicier scenes between them ;(

Would have been so hot if Kat did more than just spit on him to get him off. Would love to see her do something without first asking for consent, especially on the routes where MC is a dick to her and/or cheating on her. Oh well, still hot af.
How to get fowler/ kat scene??? Which route???

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
It kind of makes sense that there is no sharing scene in the last update. Kat was kidnapped, and the MC had to rescue her. Then the MC is heading off to go face the demon. So makes sense that the MC's last night (maybe?) with Kat would be just the MC and Kat. It's a loving moment just between the two of them before he could be gone forever.
Well there was the scene with Kat and the minion. That could have been more elaborate. Or better, the MC could have shown up lurking behind a corner, before things got started with the minion. Kat noticing him, turning things from creepy to kinky. Then Kat could have feigned disgust but secretly enjoying herself, or enjoyed herself openly.
Just some crazy ideas. xD

• Wow
Reactions: Back

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Can you explain it a more better please??? I tried to did it but failed????
Assuming you got the file called Deliverance [Ch. XIV].rar
Inside is a file called "persistent".
Close your game, then find the folder where your save files are.
The paths to the save folders are in the instructions where you got the rar file.
You need to replace the "persistent" file in your save folder with the one you downloaded.
(might want to save a copy of the original file somewhere first before you replace it, in case you want to revert your changes)
Start game.

Reactions: Mmarsh
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes