Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Haven’t played this game and currently considering giving it a try. So one question. Who does the cheating here and are there consequences due to it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
exactly. some just can't understand what they read.

Haven’t played this game and currently considering giving it a try. So one question. Who does the cheating here and are there consequences due to it?
mc does cheating, wife does swinging (while mc watches) and it's up-to-player if either happens aka can be totally loyal to wife for whole game if wants.

Reactions: Saint Creek

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well ...is there any scene where kat have a sex with a man and MC doesn't know?
Technically, there is if you play up to a part. With Trevor. The night she goes out to get Trevor to bring him back to the apartment, they start dirty talking in the kitchen. Trevor tells Kat "You think you can make me cum tonight for the second time?". Kat ended up blowing Trevor in a public place without the MC knowing about it. It isn't until they (Kat and Trevor) come back to the apartment that the MC finds out about it. And the MC hears it from Trevor not Kat during Kat and Trevor's dirty talk. Kat doesn't bring it up until after having sex with Trevor and he leaves.

Even after the sex, she asks the MC, "I hope you're not mad I sucked his cock earlier in the day...". So it's the one time she actually does something without the MC's knowledge (though he does find out later, but not from Kat telling him).

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Technically, there is if you play up to a part. With Trevor. The night she goes out to get Trevor to bring him back to the apartment, they start dirty talking in the kitchen. Trevor tells Kat "You think you can make me cum tonight for the second time?". Kat ended up blowing Trevor in a public place without the MC knowing about it. It isn't until they (Kat and Trevor) come back to the apartment that the MC finds out about it. And the MC hears it from Trevor not Kat during Kat and Trevor's dirty talk. Kat doesn't bring it up until after having sex with Trevor and he leaves.

Even after the sex, she asks the MC, "I hope you're not mad I sucked his cock earlier in the day...". So it's the one time she actually does something without the MC's knowledge (though he does find out later, but not from Kat telling him).
Well, yeah. Good catch. But in the morning, in your 'sharing/not sharing' choice, you told her to do whatever it takes, so it's kind to be expected (not sure if I'm talking about that exact day, though)

newotos126

May 25, 2021

Yes, you're right. I remember this. Technically, she cheated on him, bitch.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
When it comes to my sharing save path i think that my favorite scene doesnt even involve any penetration or MC physical presence, its the interogation that Kat does to Fowler.

I feel like it would be nice to have more scenes where Kat does something without MC watching(but knowing about it) or them just always looking at each other.

Payne

Jul 11, 2017
When it comes to my sharing save path i think that my favorite scene doesnt even involve any penetration or MC physical presence, its the interogation that Kat does to Fowler.

I feel like it would be nice to have more scenes where Kat does something without MC watching(but knowing about it) or them just always looking at each other.
I enjoyed it too but my favorite is when you get to choose whether she tells the hunter guy "forgotten name" whether husband knows or not and also let him finish inside her or to focus.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The amount of Devs that have caught covid or have back issues, or get hurt and unable to work. Its like being a Dev is a health hazard and nothing to do with delaying releases and increasing patron months
Yeah but with 1Thousand, I (and I'm sure many others) do believe him. He hasn't done anything to steer us wrong and never once lied to his supporters and fans. He hasn't done anything that remotely resembles milking on his Patreon and has an excellent follow-through record by releasing updates when he says he will, even if it's in the middle of a month. Also, he had a plan for his game to tell a specific story so that it won't just be updated forever and ever to cash out on people. And honestly? That's been very refreshing to see and reassuring. And that mood obviously carries over into the thread as the discussions here have always been respectful and not toxic unlike in many other threads. So while your criticism could very well apply to other dubious developers, I do believe it's unjustified in the case of 1Thousand. Not that I was calling you out; just disagreeing. We cool, y'know. ;]

Re: The Latest Monthly Renders - Wow, those are really nice (except maybe the male bits since they look like they're just tacked onto the models; it's gotta be a little uncomfortable, right? as they're not completely free of the pants, lol). The folks in the sharing camp should be especially happy. And even if they dislike sharing, then they can still appreciate it the images especially the second image of Kat alone. She sure turns heads, yes no? ^^ Alas, the statement about it not being part of the game may sadden some folks too, heh.

Alrighty guys, stay safe and be awesome!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I just wanted to ask how long this game is currently? I had avoided it for a while due to the cover photo but after reading more about it I gave it a shot and really getting into it. My gaming time during the week is very limited so I'm not sure if I should keep playing through the week, or wait until I have more time. I am probably 2 hours into it. Thanks!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I just wanted to ask how long this game is currently? I had avoided it for a while due to the cover photo but after reading more about it I gave it a shot and really getting into it. My gaming time during the week is very limited so I'm not sure if I should keep playing through the week, or wait until I have more time. I am probably 2 hours into it. Thanks!
Glad to hear that you're having fun. To your question, it's about half a dozen hours if you read slow and take your time looking at the images. A big update where your choices have significant consequences is next in the pipeline. There's only a few more chapters before the game wraps up if all goes well. Regardless, you'll be able to play through as much as you want and when the next update drops you can just move your save over and continue from there without issue even if you didn't reach the end of content in the version you're playing. ;] Just take your time and enjoy, fishbrain. ;]

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes