Back

Aug 3, 2017
What makes you think that guy is the dev? (No offense to that person.) The dev for this game is a member that goes by "1Thousand" -- the very same person as noted in the thread's title, info block, and tagged as the game's developer on F95. He even has the same avatar as on his Patreon. And yes, to your question. At least, he has in the past and even made several posts responding to folks in this very thread. He was last on F95 just yesterday at the time of this post after all.

Regarding the visuals, it's probably more to do with the fact that 1Thousand continues to evolve his skill on the matter. In earlier versions, the game was noticeably grainer, darker, flatter, had knee-jerk transitions, and whatnot. Though I haven't revisited the game for many updates now (as I'm waiting for the next one), it's been noted that the dev has gone back and reworked many of these early visuals to smooth out these rough edges including some of the lighting you've mentioned.

Don't worry, this dev has got it together and is really on top of things. This won't be one of those games that will be in development in perpetuity. The game has been moving at a good clip. The story is interesting and visuals aren't half bad, and 1Thousand has been making strides in improving on both of those fronts -- going so far as reworking earlier chapters without noticeable slowdowns working on current chapters. Once it wraps up this year, hopefully he'll seriously consider going forward in the creation of another game. As of now, we don't know for sure if this is going to be his one and only VN he's working to complete on Patreon. Anyway, hope this was an informative answer and brings you up to speed on a few things. Cheers, mate!

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
What makes you think that guy is the dev? (No offense to that person.) The dev for this game is a member that goes by "1Thousand"
Hence my question mark after that user name - it was written at the bottom of the post I quoted, and didn't appear to be the name of that poster.

Thanks for the extra info. Yes, many games' graphics improve as they're written - lots of devs learning on the job. :) I love the game (and gave it a 5* review, if I remember correctly). I was asking if the lighting was deliberate.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hence my question mark after that user name - it was written at the bottom of the post I quoted, and didn't appear to be the name of that poster.
If you read one post above the one you quoted from, you'll note that it was typed in a way to give a direct notification to that user from Sorrow85 (in response to Useless7's request made specifically to that member). I mean, any willing patron could have fulfilled the request but Useless specifically called Sorrow out to do it, lol. So that's where the confusion lies -- part of Sorrow's post was taken directly from 1Thousand's post on Patreon, but it's delineated with a break to seperate 1Thousand's portion and to notify the other interested F95 member.

Regarding the lighting, it's deliberate in the way that's what 1Thousand made. But is that what he wanted, who can say but him? I think that's where the dev's skill level is at and with what he can comfortably do with what software and hardware he has at his disposal to render in a reasonable amount of time. Sure the lighting, reflections, and whatnot could be better but 1Thousand isn't Dr.PinkCake or Stoper and such. He's 1Thousand, but his renders look pretty good and they're way above average compared to the rest of the Western-style VNs found around here as a whole. It is what it is. I don't think it hurts the story nor the visuals much to be honest.

Reactions: Sorrow85 and Payne

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev's latest activities are logging in today and liking a post on this thread over 2 months ago.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
the persistent save file for chapter XIV dosn't want to be download on mega for me for some reason

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
A few things to talk about in this post, so let's get right into it.

Sex scenes! I'm currently working on sex scenes with Katherine (two routes - two scenes) and Sarah. Check this out! Only those 3 scenes will have ~400 renders in total! Sexy, lengthy scenes for those who miss the main cast the most (and play their route, of course). Just to give you an idea, ch.10's scenes when Katherine quit her job had ~150 renders each and those were called as favorites by many people. I'm not sure if I will be able to top those scenes, but I'll give my best to try!

Since I'm more than a month into the development of this chapter, I thought it would be a good idea to post an estimated release date. Still, it's difficult to tell and it depends on how fast will I progress with rendering the remaining scenes and animations. I'm 100% sure it's going to happen next month for 10$+ Patrons, but when exactly? I'd say closer to the end of the month. 20-25th of July. I'll keep you updated if anything changes.

As soon as I have the naughty renders from those three scenes, I'll post them as previews for the update, so stay tuned! Expect some Katherine and Sarah sexiness in the next few days!

Take care!

------

Back

Aug 3, 2017
¿next update?
Seriously? *Said in an incredulous tone.* That info was just posted. I mean I can understand if that info was buried a few pages back or it's been a while or something like that. But when it's literally on the same page of comments right there just above where the question to be posted would appear in the thread, I lose a little bit of faith in humanity's ability to open up their bloody eyeballs and just look up and find the answer staring directly at their face from the screen...

*Shakes head, pauses, and continues in a more reverential manner.*

I'm sorry about that spiel. Respectfully, the answer to the question at hand about when the next update for the game, Deliverance, by 1Thousand might drop can be found in Sorrow's post above. Sorrow85's a real champ like that. If anyone is still having problems determining when the estimated window for the next update will appear as stated by the dev, I highly suggest looking for something written with a date in the post mentioned. And for clarity, that post can be found above, or just follow this link if you couldn't find it on your own: https://f95zone.to/threads/36263/post-5992866. If anyone still needs further assistance in locating it, then please don't hesitate to ask. For then, the other members will know that they're dealing with an idiot, but will be happy to help to point out the answer from the informative post above -- possibly even with a quote from it that contains the answer. The people in this thread are incredibly kind like that to help out. (I love you guys.) And while we're all eagerly waiting for the next (spicy) installment, stay safe, stay awesome, and have fun! Cheers you guys! :]

• Haha
Reactions: Payne and nn2017
Feb 5, 2020
Seriously? *Said in an incredulous tone.* That info was just posted. I mean I can understand if that info was buried a few pages back or it's been a while or something like that. But when it's literally on the same page of comments right there just above where the question to be posted would appear in the thread, I lose a little bit of faith in humanity's ability to open up their bloody eyeballs and just look up and find the answer staring directly at their face from the screen...

*Shakes head, pauses, and continues in a more reverential manner.*

I'm sorry about that spiel. Respectfully, the answer to the question at hand about when the next update for the game, Deliverance, by 1Thousand might drop can be found in Sorrow's post above. Sorrow85's a real champ like that. If anyone is still having problems determining when the estimated window for the next update will appear as stated by the dev, I highly suggest looking for something written with a date in the post mentioned. And for clarity, that post can be found above, or just follow this link if you couldn't find it on your own: https://f95zone.to/threads/36263/post-5992866. If anyone still needs further assistance in locating it, then please don't hesitate to ask. For then, the other members will know that they're dealing with an idiot, but will be happy to help to point out the answer from the informative post above -- possibly even with a quote from it that contains the answer. The people in this thread are incredibly kind like that to help out. (I love you guys.) And while we're all eagerly waiting for the next (spicy) installment, stay safe, stay awesome, and have fun! Cheers you guys! :]
I’d bet on your not being a millennial.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes