Jun 27, 2021

Hi!
A few things to talk about in this post, so let's get right into it.

Sex scenes! I'm currently working on sex scenes with Katherine (two routes - two scenes) and Sarah. Check this out! Only those 3 scenes will have ~400 renders in total! Sexy, lengthy scenes for those who miss the main cast the most (and play their route, of course). Just to give you an idea, ch.10's scenes when Katherine quit her job had ~150 renders each and those were called as favorites by many people. I'm not sure if I will be able to top those scenes, but I'll give my best to try!

Já que estou há mais de um mês no desenvolvimento deste capítulo, achei que seria uma boa ideia postar uma data de lançamento estimada. Ainda assim, é difícil dizer e depende de quão rápido irei progredir com a renderização das cenas e animações restantes. Tenho 100% de certeza de que vai acontecer no mês que vem por 10 $ + Patronos, mas quando exatamente? Eu diria mais perto do final do mês. 20-25 de julho. Vou mantê-lo atualizado se alguma coisa mudar.

Assim que eu tiver as renderizações safadas dessas três cenas, irei postá-las como prévias para a atualização, então fiquem ligados! Espere um pouco de sensualidade de Katherine e Sarah nos próximos dias!

Cuidar!

------
[/CITAR]
Eager Deliverance Chapter Route Villain

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

The end of the month is coming and that's a great opportunity to let you all know how the progress of Chapter 15 is going. And, I must say, it's going pretty nicely - I'm surprised how well (and quickly) I managed to deal with all the sex scenes. I'm happy with how they look and feel, especially Katherine's and Sarah's scenes. You've got something to look forward to!

Unfortunately, I'm still pretty far from being done. I have to deal with the final scene, which (surprisingly again) won't be as complicated as final scenes from previous chapters. It will be, however, hot and steamy (if you are on the right path) or... Well, if I tell you everything now, that would be considered as major spoiler! All I can say is, this will be the most important choice you'll ever have to make in the game!
So... I still have that scene to do and a few minor stuff with SR (in her human form) when it comes to static renders. Animations are not looking that good, I'm a little behind schedule, but when I'm done with statics, I'll easily be able to catch up with animations.

How about we go into more details and see some stats! Ch.15 will have around 1.3k renders and 50 animations! All of that should be ready by the end of the next month!

I'll post a couple more previews before the release showing scenes with all the other characters and one more dev update (or more?) explaining in depth (without spoilers) what else is waiting for you in Chapter 15!

Take care!

---------

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
It is not easy to have interesting and well done story in this game genre, or at least it has been done very rarely from other developers. Coupled with great character models, comfortable and stylish interface, decent animation and dialogues - this is truly underrated game, that I will follow more closely from now on. Perhaps people who are afraid of sharing didn't give this game a proper look, but I think this game deserves more spotlight on this forum and elsewhere. I can't even mention any big flaws, just great work all around and thanks to people supporting the project! :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm guessing you mean by that "aezur" guy/girl?

Yeah, that was.......dumb and what the fuck is "subnatural"?
That's the one.

The whole "the dev should drop the entire plot and make an completely different game"....

That needs facepalming, it's crying out for it. It's practically a crime against nature itself thar I can't show my disdain for such idiocy.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That's the one.

The whole "the dev should drop the entire plot and make an completely different game"....

That needs facepalming, it's crying out for it. It's practically a crime against nature itself thar I can't show my disdain for such idiocy.
It needs to be deleted..........but yeah, reviews that just state wrong facts shouldn't be allowed to go unchecked.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well sure dev could have done some things better but that's why there are next games where things are better (normally).

ZeroSomeGame

Jul 25, 2019
I have a question about the first murder scene investigation:

The dialogue at the scene and later references a symbol carved into the body, but i don't see anything like that in the renders. I tried searching this thread about it but couldn't find anyone referencing it. Am i missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: parceload

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I have a question about the first murder scene investigation:

The dialogue at the scene and later references a symbol carved into the body, but i don't see anything like that in the renders. I tried searching this thread about it but couldn't find anyone referencing it. Am i missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game was reworked some months ago and many pics were vastly improved. Somehow, this one lost that key element that was present in the original version. I remember telling dev about it but can't remember if I used this forum or his official Patreon page

Reactions: User1230
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes