nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
Seriously? *Said in an incredulous tone.* That info was just posted. I mean I can understand if that info was buried a few pages back or it's been a while or something like that. But when it's literally on the same page of comments right there just above where the question to be posted would appear in the thread, I lose a little bit of faith in humanity's ability to open up their bloody eyeballs and just look up and find the answer staring directly at their face from the screen...

*Shakes head, pauses, and continues in a more reverential manner.*

I'm sorry about that spiel. Respectfully, the answer to the question at hand about when the next update for the game, Deliverance, by 1Thousand might drop can be found in Sorrow's post above. Sorrow85's a real champ like that. If anyone is still having problems determining when the estimated window for the next update will appear as stated by the dev, I highly suggest looking for something written with a date in the post mentioned. And for clarity, that post can be found above, or just follow this link if you couldn't find it on your own: https://f95zone.to/threads/36263/post-5992866. If anyone still needs further assistance in locating it, then please don't hesitate to ask. For then, the other members will know that they're dealing with an idiot, but will be happy to help to point out the answer from the informative post above -- possibly even with a quote from it that contains the answer. The people in this thread are incredibly kind like that to help out. (I love you guys.) And while we're all eagerly waiting for the next (spicy) installment, stay safe, stay awesome, and have fun! Cheers you guys! :]

Ja ja ja, take it easy man; in fact I asked that question with the intention of being reminded later, as you have done when answering me, that the game caught my attention and I will play it soon: it is a simple reminder, your answer is funny.

Reactions: Back and Payne

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Ja ja ja, take it easy man; in fact I asked that question with the intention of being reminded later, as you have done when answering me, that the game caught my attention and I will play it soon: it is a simple reminder, your answer is funny.
You have insidiously found yourself back into my good graces once again and now we must become the best of friends along with all others who enjoys this game because that's just how it goes here in this thread. Them's the rules. :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AKONER and nn2017

HyperMajoris

May 4, 2018

Hi!
A few things to talk about in this post, so let's get right into it.

Sex scenes! I'm currently working on sex scenes with Katherine (two routes - two scenes) and Sarah. Check this out! Only those 3 scenes will have ~400 renders in total! Sexy, lengthy scenes for those who miss the main cast the most (and play their route, of course). Just to give you an idea, ch.10's scenes when Katherine quit her job had ~150 renders each and those were called as favorites by many people. I'm not sure if I will be able to top those scenes, but I'll give my best to try!

Since I'm more than a month into the development of this chapter, I thought it would be a good idea to post an estimated release date. Still, it's difficult to tell and it depends on how fast will I progress with rendering the remaining scenes and animations. I'm 100% sure it's going to happen next month for 10$+ Patrons, but when exactly? I'd say closer to the end of the month. 20-25th of July. I'll keep you updated if anything changes.

As soon as I have the naughty renders from those three scenes, I'll post them as previews for the update, so stay tuned! Expect some Katherine and Sarah sexiness in the next few days!

Take care!

------
Loved the "finish with a bang" scene, keep it up, release only when you're ready, quality over quantity.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Seriously? *Said in an incredulous tone.* That info was just posted. I mean I can understand if that info was buried a few pages back or it's been a while or something like that. But when it's literally on the same page of comments right there just above where the question to be posted would appear in the thread, I lose a little bit of faith in humanity's ability to open up their bloody eyeballs and just look up and find the answer staring directly at their face from the screen...

*Shakes head, pauses, and continues in a more reverential manner.*

I'm sorry about that spiel. Respectfully, the answer to the question at hand about when the next update for the game, Deliverance, by 1Thousand might drop can be found in Sorrow's post above. Sorrow85's a real champ like that. If anyone is still having problems determining when the estimated window for the next update will appear as stated by the dev, I highly suggest looking for something written with a date in the post mentioned. And for clarity, that post can be found above, or just follow this link if you couldn't find it on your own: https://f95zone.to/threads/36263/post-5992866. If anyone still needs further assistance in locating it, then please don't hesitate to ask. For then, the other members will know that they're dealing with an idiot, but will be happy to help to point out the answer from the informative post above -- possibly even with a quote from it that contains the answer. The people in this thread are incredibly kind like that to help out. (I love you guys.) And while we're all eagerly waiting for the next (spicy) installment, stay safe, stay awesome, and have fun! Cheers you guys! :]
Is this guy an incel? Have I finally found one in the wild.
*nods head and looks around approvingly, waiting for confirmation on this*

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I thought it was funny at the time as did NN who picked up on it as well. Don't be such a killjoy; let's all have fun here. This isn't AWAM or JOHN. ;)

Anyway to keep this "on-topic", were there further plans from 1Thousand to remake more scenes? Or is the plan for him to continually touch up on them while working on the current chapter? I can't remember if the dev said anything more in that regard recently. Oh also (and I don't mind being slightly spoiled), did we learn any more about the fate of MC's partner, Charles? I haven't played since about chapter nine or ten. Stay awesome and safe you guys. Cheers!

Reactions: Turret and Payne

rotiv85545

Jun 20, 2021
I thought it was funny at the time as did NN who picked up on it as well. Don't be such a killjoy; let's all have fun here. This isn't AWAM or JOHN. ;)

Anyway to keep this "on-topic", were there further plans from 1Thousand to remake more scenes? Or is the plan for him to continually touch up on them while working on the current chapter? I can't remember if the dev said anything more in that regard recently. Oh also (and I don't mind being slightly spoiled), did we learn any more about the fate of MC's partner, Charles? I haven't played since about chapter nine or ten. Stay awesome and safe you guys. Cheers!
No sign of Charles, all we know so far is that apparently he's now one of them, but he never shows up.

Reactions: markel1000 and Back

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Are there any fan arts for Deliverance?

Is Kath's model publicly available?
Her model is really hot would love to see fan art of her.

Reactions: maver!ck

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
There is a Fan Art forum if you use the search function you will find it. There is not a lot but it is there.

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
Steam release?Also why so many creators ignore Gaben's store? Its Overwhelmingly Positive score on DIK, AL and City of Broken Dreamers.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes