Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm curious about the sharing option, is it essentially a throuple or is only one character being shared?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
MC's wife but this ofc is optional.

Check Developer Notes in OP, there is more information on that.
Thanks for the clarification, I guess I didn't quite understand the only one being 'shared' is the wife from briefly skimming through the Dev Notes.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Woah... What a month it has been! Probably one of the most productive ever and that only means one thing. Deliverance Chapter XV is ready for the release!
Well... Almost.
I'll do a few playthroughs myself, as I usually do, to avoid any critical game bugs, so my game testers can focus on finding everything else without being interrupted. Also, I'd hate having to reupload the whole thing again!
So, a few playthroughs today and tomorrow morning and I should be ready to release an alpha version for 20$ Patrons tomorrow and that means...

20th July! That's the date of the official release.

To keep your interest peaked, let me share a few details about Chapter 15: ~1.3k renders and 52 animations! That's the biggest update we've seen thus far done in 2 months packed with important choices, action... and sex! Lots of sex! Also, a few more previews are coming in the next couple of days, so stay tuned!

Take care!
------------

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Mainly about sharing the wife with other men but the MC sometimes gets involved in threesomes.
I don't mind mff threesomes or ff sharing with Kat given how adventurous she's shown, is that available in the vanilla route or ONLY on the sharing path? Normally not into swinging but would almost make an exception for Andrea but not into any sort of MF or MMF sharing w/Kat. Loving the game so far, and have to agree Kat is one of the very few wives in VNs that makes a compelling case to stay loyal to despite Sara's amazing derrière.

Reactions: discotits

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't mind mff threesomes or ff sharing with Kat given how adventurous she's shown, is that available in the vanilla route or ONLY on the sharing path? Normally not into swinging but would almost make an exception for Andrea but not into any sort of MF or MMF sharing w/Kat. Loving the game so far, and have to agree Kat is one of the very few wives in VNs that makes a compelling case to stay loyal to despite Sara's amazing derrière.
I got the MFF scene on the vanilla route.

I would never share Queen Kat, even if I was into it, she's an awesome character and none of the other men are worthy of her.

I didn't mind letting another woman join in with her though. Loved the parts of those 2 together.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I got the MFF scene on the vanilla route.

I would never share Queen Kat, even if I was into it, she's an awesome character and none of the other men are worthy of her.

I didn't mind letting another woman join in with her though. Loved the parts of those 2 together.
I agree, just got to the scene where she is introduced to Sarah and loved her initial reaction and proposed fantasy scenario with her either just the two of them (with or without the MC watching) or together via a threesome. As long as Kat is the one up for that kind of sexual adventure I'm inclined to let her have whatever she wants as long as there are no other men involved.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Queen Kat
You were the first one who say her here as queen and I borrow it(sorry!)
but when you said kat as queen here the first time so in the next update or than next:

When this happend on the game was about last srping and you say it here about june or july last year.
And I know you ask why I am only bringing this up now; Because I realized now you haven’t played to share the kat path.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You were the first one who say her here as queen and I borrow it(sorry!)
but when you said kat as queen here the first time so in the next update or than next:

When this happend on the game was about last srping and you say it here about june or july last year.
And I know you ask why I am only bringing this up now; Because I realized now you haven’t played to share the kat path.
No I haven't done that route.

It seemed all the guys were douchebags and Kat is awesome, it would hurt my soul to let them have her. She is the Queen of the game.

Also, he needs to cut that silly ponytail off ... the twink.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

It seemed all the guys were douchebags and Kat is awesome, it would hurt my soul to let them have her. She is the Queen of the game.

Also, he needs to cut that silly ponytail off ... the twink.
Well last in episodes Kat doesent take pills(want pregrant)
My MC's is the only one who fuck her now on(knock up her)

We had our own sex adventures but Kat belongs to MC at right now.

Now is just the only Kat and her baby

Kat is awesome but this was only... we seek only new experiences, never more.
I never chenting on her, NEVER!

How someone can cheating on her:

My queen Kat.

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
1Thousand is the gold standard for a single person developer. Putting out extremely reliable updates every 8 weeks with a thousand renders plus every time. Wish he would get more support and really hope he continues to create more games once Deliverance wraps up.

Feb 5, 2020
1Thousand is the gold standard for a single person developer. Putting out extremely reliable updates every 8 weeks with a thousand renders plus every time. Wish he would get more support and really hope he continues to create more games once Deliverance wraps up.
Something to be said about not using Iray as a render engine. It takes more time on Iray than Octane for example but Iray is closer to IRL.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Not even out of curiosity? IMO the strength of games lies in the opportunity to do things you wouldn't normally do/think of and reverse them with the click of a button. It isn't like Kate doesn't get something out of it or that she doesn't do it willingly. If she's the queen in your book she should do as she pleases. ;)

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Well last in episodes Kat doesent take pills(want pregrant)
My MC's is the only one who fuck her now on(knock up her)

We had our own sex adventures but Kat belongs to MC at right now.

Now is just the only Kat and her baby

Kat is awesome but this was only... we seek only new experiences, never more.
I never chenting on her, NEVER!

How someone can cheating on her:

My queen Kat.
Ok Sorrow85 , now I'm really horny, because on my route Kate's womb was very well filled by the First Hunter ...

Reactions: pizbia

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just out of curiosity, what is the difference between exerting control of Rebekah and Andrea other than both of them flashing the MC? I wasn't awarded hero or villain points so other than it being a moral choice is there any benefit or downside to it?

I decided to make 2 save paths one for swinging (which I NEVER do in 99/100 games) with Andrea and Charles and the other where I refused Andrea's offer. Honestly, despite my initial apprehension sharing Kat with another man, she was totally into it, and even more excited seeing her man getting services by her best friend, not to mention how hot and sexy it was seeing both Andrea and Kat together interacting. I mean in perfect world I would have rather just had a threesome with Andrea minus Charles, but overall their interaction, while thankfully brief, wasn't as bad as I imagined. I only relented out of curiosity and lust over Andrea, not to mention considering my MC has been manwhoring around with Sarah and Rose, I felt like shit denying Kat some extramarital fun herself as long as she was up for it and didn't need much if any convincing.

Will it be my canon PT? That remains to be seen as its appears unlikely for the time being with Charles out of commission there are likely more plans for swinging with them. I was only ok with swinging specifically with Andrea and Charles given how close they both were and their past history/ties to the MC and Kat. It's not something I envision my MC wanting to do more of with other couples let alone men.

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Just out of curiosity, what is the difference between exerting control of Rebekah and Andrea other than both of them flashing the MC? I wasn't awarded hero or villain points so other than it being a moral choice is there any benefit or downside to it?
I can only speak to my villian playthrough, which taking control over them leads to gaining control over both Andrea and Rebekah sexually

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
if I save in the game, can i just continue the game from what I save,that will be updated later , or start from beginning?
Saves from earlier versions always work... at least in a no-modded game

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes