BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Okay I'm not sure if it's been discussed already but now that our MC is of course a reborn demon what now are we going to be evil or are we going to be a good demon if there even is such a thing cause I don't think we're going to be able to just go back to our old life now that we're a demon or are we and speaking of the lovely ladies when do we get to do Sanguis Rex huh ?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
what do I have to do for Sarah to agree to go on a date with the mc?
I thought that would be pretty obvious, just keep choosing to spend time with her/putting points into choices raising her affection for the MC and the options to date her become available.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Tbh I love seeing Kat being dominated and playing the submissive role, hope we see more of it.
Maybe your PT was different than mine on the Hero/Swinging path, but I don't recall her being dominated much if at all. She's pretty much the one calling the shots for most of the 3somes and its about even in the swinging scene. Maybe that happens in the sharing scenes, but I successfully avoided that content.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Maybe your PT was different than mine on the Hero/Swinging path, but I don't recall her being dominated much if at all. She's pretty much the one calling the shots for most of the 3somes and its about even in the swinging scene. Maybe that happens in the sharing scenes, but I successfully avoided that content.
I think that scene happened with the police lady & kat

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
On the sharing route there is one scene with either her boss or MC's boss where the guy is really dominant and she acts sub, really hot. Also I remember one scene in their home where they invite someone over and she is a bit submissive as well.

GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
I am playing now from the beginning of the game and I am wondering about something. We used to have a bj scene with Sarah in the car while we were waiting for a murdered girl's (ex) boyfriend. Now I'm playing and I don't have that scene. There aren't even videos of this scene in the game files.
Was this scene deleted or what?

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I am playing now from the beginning of the game and I am wondering about something. We used to have a bj scene with Sarah in the car while we were waiting for a murdered girl's (ex) boyfriend. Now I'm playing and I don't have that scene. There aren't even videos of this scene in the game files.
Was this scene deleted or what?
Maybe your points arent high enough

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes